Theories About UFOs

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostTue May 06, 2014 5:46 am » by RATRODROB


Devilishwork wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:.




Good topic FD

I certainly believe in UFOs, ive been reading about them since the late 60s, ive seen a few weird things aswell, one of which I told willease about.

I do find it a bit fckn odd how their appearance has changed over the years, when I were a kid they were pretty much all nuts and bolts type craft of different shapes and sizes, now most are seen as balls of light or light spheres.

Unless humans have been imagining the whole UFO thing, and simply changed their minds as to what a UFO should look like to keep up with the times, then UFOs are real and have themselves changed their appearance to fit in with our view as to what an alien craft should look like.

Why would UFOs change their appearance you may ask, perhaps its to avoid panic and to slowly introduce them selves to us in a way that we can accept, I mean back when I were a kid a nuts and bolts craft was easier for me to come to grips with, I guess it made them more conventional and more like us and less frightening.
if I had seen or been reading (as a kid) about aliens that were made of fckn light and had no body and all that shit, it would have freaked me out.
Remember the panic the foo fighters caused, they even scared the military, maybe that's why the aliens appeared as balls of light back then, in a rare show of balls of light to frighten man kind in times of war.

My latest conclusions are that there are possibly many types of aliens, greys, Nordics, reptilian etc, these are all flesh and blood and travel in nuts and bolt type craft.
Then there are the light entities (balls of light ) I think they are the most purest form of energy and mind, they dont need a physical body and can move about through thoughts alone.
Or maybe they are all the one entity that can take on whatever form they want.......... :nails:

I think its pointless for humans to think about getting anywhere near the speed of light in a nuts and bolts type craft, I mean, if you were travelling at half the speed of light and you hit a grain of sand in space, fckn bang, oblivion.
Sure we can achieve better speeds with our old rocket ships but not light speed.

Perhaps the greys etc can travel interdimentionally, there for their nuts and bolts craft dont have to travel at light speed to cover vast ditances.

As far as the light spheres, balls of light go, im fckd if I know how they get from A to B in an instant, maybe they use other dimensions, planes, cosmic fckn connectivity (made that last one up haha) dunno.

Im fairly sure of one thing, if they wanted us dead or wanted our planet, they could have killed us ages ago and taken all our shit, but they aint.


RRR





Hey rob.
I was wondering if you or anyone else could recommend some books or websites to check out? Really into the whole UFO subject so I'm hoping any of you guys might of read some books I've missed.

Thanks




Hi Devilishwork, I read every paper back I could get hold of years ago, some I thought were fascinating and some I thought were fanciful, but I enjoyed them all, I havnt come to my conclusions about UFOs over nite or by reading a couple of books, but rather all the info ive taken in for fckn years, books films documentaries etc.
type in google search "free documentaries" and you will find enough free docos to keep you busy for frigin yrs, you will get to see whats bull shit and whats more believable as you see more.

The last book I read about a yr ago is called AREA 51, by Annie Jacobson, its a large paper back, although I found it very interesting I also thought it abit out there.
I have enjoyed reading about Eric Von Danicen (bullshit artist), project blue book, Bob Laser (nut job IMO) and many others but I recon doco's are the way to go to get up to speed, start searchin mate and good luck

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:30 am

PostTue May 06, 2014 6:07 am » by Innosent


Devilishwork wrote:Hey rob.
I was wondering if you or anyone else could recommend some books or websites to check out? Really into the whole UFO subject so I'm hoping any of you guys might of read some books I've missed.

Thanks


Here's that book Rob mentioned:

http://www.mysteriousman.net/andres/Raamatud/Area_51.pdf

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5220
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostTue May 06, 2014 2:48 pm » by Tuor10


Skydog wrote:


Personally though 8-) i wouldn't be surprised if theres a secret race of humans always about 800 years in advance of us
living below us somewhere, left over from the last major disaster that hit this planet.
Still in saying that,i also wouldnt be surprised if we were just monkeys in a zoo :flop:


I am of the same opinion, mate.
Richard Dolan has done a lot of good work on the "breakaway civilization" theories.

When it is allegedly said that the former head of lockheed skunk works told someone that they have the technology to take E.T. home, you have to wonder.

:cheers:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostTue May 06, 2014 9:31 pm » by DarkHeart


Devilishwork wrote:
Hey rob.
I was wondering if you or anyone else could recommend some books or websites to check out? Really into the whole UFO subject so I'm hoping any of you guys might of read some books I've missed.

Thanks


Timothy Goods last three books are excellent must reads for anyone into UFOs, a site with tons of info & vids is richplanet.net (google it)



Re UFOs, ET's etc, well I could spend hours writing but a few things relating to the OP & some points raised so far....

There are a few reasons why a simple one size fits all theory doesn't work, the main one being what we are looking at is largely beyond our understanding, & that goes for those of us who have been shown a lot of things, it just doesn't sit with the paradigm of what reality is that we have all been indoctrinated with.

Then there is that there are a lot of different things going on, they are not all the same, some are just space travellers, others are interdimensional or not even 3D at all, even though we can see & communicate with them.

This is also complicated by the fact that the Nazis created a "break away" civilisation with flying discs (re the White House 1947 warning, the Admiral Byrd lead expedition to the Antarctic, & top Nazis like Hitler & Bormann living in luxury in Argentina after the war etc)

This is on top of the Secret Space Program ( McKinnon etc) that has a fleet of inter galactic craft that uses back engineered & donated ET tech.....

Things are further confused by craft sliding out of "here" & into the fourth dimension which some people think is "cloaking up" which in some cases it may be but it amounts to the same thing anyway, but it is also key to interplanetary & intergalactic travel & it is why its pointless getting lost on theories about time & space.

The reason for these plasma / light craft is the propulsion system used, although propulsion isn't the right word, unlike planes & rockets that violently assault the forces of nature these craft work with the inherent forces of the universe using "gravitic" means of moving, this has an added bonus of protection against external objects like rocks in space too.

last thing, NASA; this is not a "space agency" but a deception agency, a phoney organisation running BS programs to keep joe public in the dark, ironicly most people who work for NASA are in the dark too.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Initiate
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:09 pm

PostTue May 06, 2014 11:05 pm » by Eltorito


If you allow me to chime in;

I also have been looking into the UFO phenomenon since a few years.

First, I believe the some species are visiting us since a very long time.

Just look at the UFO battle above Nuremberg in 1561.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celes ... _Nuremberg

Even that some try to explain what happened with sunlight passing through falling ice crystals,

It still does not explain that some items crashed to the ground too.

Look at Egypt;

We all agree that some of the old Egyptians could calculate star movements.

But if they rather bluntly write “Some guys came from the stars in their boats to visit us”,

We tend to say they were illiterate uneducated idiots.

But what’s really new is;

‘Normal People’, people like you and I, people I trust say that they have seen things that cannot be explained by conventional means.

It is almost as if some UFO's go onto display, without getting us into panic mode. :think:

I have no idea where this leads to, but I find it interesting non the less.

Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 1:00 am

PostWed May 07, 2014 1:03 am » by acebuk5


I truly believe that 90% of UFO's are man made. The Nazi's absolutely created them from Tesla technologies. Read Hitler's Flying Saucers (get it on Amazon) and you will be convinced too. That is why they look different from decades ago to now. The other 10% could be a wide variety of things. ET's too but I think a very small percentage.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19565
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed May 07, 2014 1:08 am » by Slith


acebuk5 wrote:I truly believe that 90% of UFO's are man made. The Nazi's absolutely created them from Tesla technologies. Read Hitler's Flying Saucers (get it on Amazon) and you will be convinced too. That is why they look different from decades ago to now. The other 10% could be a wide variety of things. ET's too but I think a very small percentage.


Welcome acebuk5.

:hiho:

Look forward to your contributions to the asylum.

:flop:
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18935
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostWed May 07, 2014 1:12 am » by The57ironman


acebuk5 wrote:I truly believe that 90% of UFO's are man made. The Nazi's absolutely created them from Tesla technologies. Read Hitler's Flying Saucers (get it on Amazon) and you will be convinced too. That is why they look different from decades ago to now. The other 10% could be a wide variety of things. ET's too but I think a very small percentage.

.



...i agree...... :flop: ......Secret Space Program


:cheers: :hiho: Ace'


.
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:30 am

PostWed May 07, 2014 3:13 am » by Innosent


DarkHeart wrote:...the Nazis created a "break away" civilization with flying discs (re the White House 1947 warning, the Admiral Byrd lead expedition to the Antarctic...



Upload to Disclose.tv



at 25':51" Col. Corso disputes the theory that there is a secret base at the South pole. He states that he had known about outposts in even less cold conditions and it required to many resources as to be unfeasible for any lengthy duration. He says that one year in greenland was too much for the army to handle.

The Nazis did have a "wonder weapon" but it had little to do with flying saucers.


Upload to Disclose.tv



As you can see, over one thousand german P.O.Ws were extradited and pardoned for their labors involving the development of the massive SATURN V rocket which carried men to the moon, the only other developments involved the development of aircraft which could evade radar detection and, of course, guided missiles. This is less discussed but all those companies which produce guided missiles are merely extensions of work carried out by former nazis.

About the stealth fighter:


Upload to Disclose.tv



It's a matter of debate, but I believe what Hitler was referring to was the V2 Rocket as his "wonder waffle".

Here's the blooper reel


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

Interestingly enough, as I was researching particle accelerators, I came to learn that the man who first envisioned and developed the concept was from Norway. Rolf Widerøe began collaborating with the Nazi German government following their election in Germany, where in 1943 he introduced the concept of colliding particles head-on to increase interaction energy and a storage ring device. (could this have anything to do with the infamous nazi "bell" or "die glocke" ?

A little something about the Bell:


Upload to Disclose.tv



Widerøe's Norwegian citizenship was ultimately revoked for working with the Nazi government.

It's entirely possible that someone working for the Nazi's was experimenting with Lenz's law to levitate a copper coil inside the bell. They must have eventually realized what a tremendous waste of electricity that would be.

One could argue that Victor Schauberger had something to with it regarding his so called 'repulsine' even though no one has ever built a working model too I suppose, however I'm one of the lucky few to have witnessed a large aircraft de-materializing, do you think the nazi's were or are that far ahead...in 1945...or even today? I don't. I think it's impossible that they could have accomplished any more than I have already stated and that's being generous and if they are very efficient.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In the end, what operation paperclip has done for the United States of America is that it has spawned what we call "the military industrial complex". Old Ike warned us about these clandestine organizations. Why?, because they don't care if they sell rockets to russia or china or pakistan as long as they sleep on a pile of gold. Well, I'm starting to troll... :peep:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostWed May 07, 2014 8:24 pm » by DarkHeart


Innosent wrote:In the end, what operation paperclip has done for the United States of America is that it has spawned what we call "the military industrial complex". Old Ike warned us about these clandestine organizations. Why?, because they don't care if they sell rockets to russia or china or pakistan as long as they sleep on a pile of gold. Well, I'm starting to troll... :peep:


You are trolling and miles off target, you do know that the Russians make better rockets than the US ? How do you think they get to the ISS ?

Here's the money trail, right to the Secret Space Program :alien:




Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook