There is more than one way to awaken the public.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 7:39 am » by Hackjames

@truthisaweap0n

Glad you mentioned that man, I may have something to discuss with you in a week or so if you're interested at all (nothing that is in any way illegal in this or any other country, should paranoid government conspirators be monitoring my every move for incriminating statements). Understandable if not, I can see you've got a full plate as is. Good to see a fellow...well, whatever you choose to define it as I guess, I'm trying to work around any potential edits you may decide to make. ;]
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 7:43 am » by Truthisaweap0n

yeah, i enjoy programming and code and logic and all that 'nerdy' stuff, hit me up whenever :)

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 7:50 am » by Hackjames

truthisaweap0n wrote:yeah, i enjoy programming and code and logic and all that 'nerdy' stuff, hit me up whenever :)

Will do, working a few details out (and being kinda lazy on my end, if honesty should be factored in) but we'll have something worth talking about at least so we'll see.

I like the internet, it's radical, like a teenage mutant ninja turtle would say radical...or similar to that, maybe not actually but the internet is still good.
Last edited by Hackjames on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 am » by Noetic

already bookmarked.I like doing nerdy stuff myself,but I could never wrap my head around programming.
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 am » by Truthisaweap0n

heres the thing about programming... its a language. if you think about human communication... we first have to learn the rules of conversation, i talk, u talk, i build off what u said and so on. its easy to learn to speak another language when u understand how to communicate... the hard part is learning HOW to communicate. as children we struggle for awhile learning exactly that.. but as we build the syntax or vocabulary we get better and better.

so programming is different since we are communicating with a machine. once u learn how that works, u can learn any language, C++, vb, php whatever... because the logic is the same for all, it the vocabulary we choose to use that confuses most people.

programming a machine is like playing god in a way... u create the world (environment) u set the variables (people) and conditions (experiences) the variables go thru... its crack

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 am » by Nilm33

noetic wrote:I never meant to sound as if I was passing judgment.
I'm an off-roader,I mutilate myself almost everyday,it's fun to me,and I'm sure getting tattoos is something you enjoy,to each their own.

I honestly over-looked the conversation starter aspect of the artwork,oops.

A long time ago I put the pyramid of power and the eye of rah on the tailgate of my jeep in an effort to start conversations,and it worked.So I had the great idea to put "9/11 was an inside job" under it in bold text,all that did was get me pulled over, beat up and ticketed by police. a judge ordered me to remove it or cover it,so you see the double edge sword you are playing with ?
thats the only point I was attempting to make.

What grounds did law enforcement give concerning taking down the 9/11 sticker? Im curious to know what law they used to make you take it down. I find it socially harmful that we can put truck nuts on a vehicle, as well as other ignorant things that would be offensive to others, but a 9/11 sticker? Id really like to know what they said. thanks

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 am » by Mediasorcerer

wow,great work buddy,really exceptional,love the pig wit the hat,lol,good skin.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 am » by Truthisaweap0n

yeah man, share that story with us... id like to hear that as well. and what year, cause that has a lot to do with the mood of LE.

@media
thanx :)

Previous