There is more than one way to awaken the public.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 4:32 am » by Truthisaweap0n

all of us try to share our knowledge of things unseen by most in many different ways. some with words, some with videos and media. i am a tattoo artist and i try to spread the message with art. i heard a quote once not long ago and it stuck with me...

the difference between an artist and a craftsman is... and artist's creation has a message.

i figured most of these require no explanation at all, all things considered. these tattoos were done on people who have also been awakened, and they wanted a conversation piece to open the minds of others they encounter. anyway, i thought u guys might dig it.
if by chance u need some help figuring any of these out (many are loaded with hidden symbolism), id be more than happy to elaborate.
thanx for looking :)

2012, sumerian angel

codex, gmo

h1$n1$

and the (alien) angels lay with the daughters of man

Illuminati

political corruption

embracing the beast

mark of the beast

perversion of nature 1

gmo fetus

sumerian enlightenment

eve and the beast serpent

fastfood nightmare

alien fetus in transit

the end is near
Last edited by Truthisaweap0n on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 4:35 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Great work

Can't pick a fav, but this one spoke to me.......

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 am » by Truthisaweap0n

thanx lucid, i should probably add, im not the only tattooer that is doing this. there are a few close friends of the industry that have also been spreading this message with their art. i should dig up some of their work and post it as well.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 5:09 am » by Noetic

no offense but it looks like people are painting signs on themselves that they promote the evil things they do,like you want to be one of them and be in on the evil good times or something,really it does send mixed messages.not very well thought out imo.but who cares,opinions are like assholes,everybody has one and nobody else wants to see it,so I'll shut up now,you go back to mutilating yourselves.

have a nice day.
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 5:18 am » by Truthisaweap0n

well, i cant speak for everyone who gets these types of tattoos, but the ones i tattoo aren't looking to glorify evil at all. it's quite the opposite.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 5:43 am » by Anuki

noetic wrote:no offense but it looks like people are painting signs on themselves that they promote the evil things they do,like you want to be one of them and be in on the evil good times or something,really it does send mixed messages.not very well thought out imo.but who cares,opinions are like assholes,everybody has one and nobody else wants to see it,so I'll shut up now,you go back to mutilating yourselves.

have a nice day.

First, nice tattoos but looks like an ad.

@ noetic: "opinions are like assholes"
"shut up now,you go back to mutilating yourselves"

Who are you to look down on what i believe...
I , as you call it, mutilated myself, 11 times with a tattoo,
so like you said:opinions are like assholes (so shut up kiddy)

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 am » by Noetic

"kiddy" lol!

the irony
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 am » by Hackjames

anuki wrote:
noetic wrote:no offense but it looks like people are painting signs on themselves that they promote the evil things they do,like you want to be one of them and be in on the evil good times or something,really it does send mixed messages.not very well thought out imo.but who cares,opinions are like assholes,everybody has one and nobody else wants to see it,so I'll shut up now,you go back to mutilating yourselves.

have a nice day.

First, nice tattoos but looks like an ad.

@ noetic: "opinions are like assholes"
"shut up now,you go back to mutilating yourselves"

Who are you to look down on what i believe...
I , as you call it, mutilated myself, 11 times with a tattoo,
so like you said:opinions are like assholes (so shut up kiddy)

I think he acknowledged he was just stating his opinion, and also that it was an impression he had. I considered it myself, to be honest. That doesn't mean he or I look down on you or anyone, or even commit to those impressions. I also felt, for example, that it would likely be a meaningful act for both the artist and the...what, tattooed? Probably starts lots of good conversations as well if I had to guess.

Peace and love! Nice things, etc.! :]
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 6:03 am » by Truthisaweap0n

yeah, play nice, he's entitled to his opinion... granted, we could all do without judgement, but no harm no foul.

and this is not an ad, i didnt post links to my site or anything of the sort, and i only posted relevant works.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 6:15 am » by Noetic

I never meant to sound as if I was passing judgment.
I'm an off-roader,I mutilate myself almost everyday,it's fun to me,and I'm sure getting tattoos is something you enjoy,to each their own.

I honestly over-looked the conversation starter aspect of the artwork,oops.

A long time ago I put the pyramid of power and the eye of rah on the tailgate of my jeep in an effort to start conversations,and it worked.So I had the great idea to put "9/11 was an inside job" under it in bold text,all that did was get me pulled over, beat up and ticketed by police. a judge ordered me to remove it or cover it,so you see the double edge sword you are playing with ?
thats the only point I was attempting to make.
patent pending lol

Next