There Is No Comet Elenin THE PROOF !! SHOCKING!!

Writer

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 am » by Mastermind321

maybe the thread is full of those debunker viruses. I have seen them in action, quick to say it's fake without any reason, well, i guess this is a new thread.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 am » by Frankenstein

mastermind321 wrote:maybe the thread is full of those debunker viruses. I have seen them in action, quick to say it's fake without any reason, well, i guess this is a new thread.

One equally lacking in evidence and thought. Reading seems a little difficult for a lot of people, so I keep my posts relatively short.

AstrolPatriot is not a true amateur astronomer, his equipment is not particularly good and his evidence is a single picture.

You are supposed to be ignorant in general as well as of comets and what causes comet tails for his deception to work. Good to see his endeavors find a few in his target class.

Writer

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 am » by Mastermind321

I am very skeptical aswell and woud like feedback from others, so do yourself a favor and dont worry about my posts.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 5:04 am » by Frankenstein

mastermind321 wrote:I am very skeptical aswell and woud like feedback from others, so do yourself a favor and dont worry about my posts.

It does me no favor to allow ignorance to foster in a world already full of ignorance. My only recourse is to try to put a little rationality into as many places as possible. Evidence is evidence, but for the most part, people are quick to see what they want to see without any.

Writer

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 7:59 am » by Mastermind321

It is coming!!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 8:56 am » by -Marduk-

Comets actually may be directed electromagnetic vehicles traveling at high speed. This assertion is supported by a satellite picture of Comet IRAS-Araki-Alcock (1983).

Moreover , other comets , specifically Kohoutek (1973-74) and Bennett (1970) can be interpreted as an electromagnetic vehicle projecting a fire-ball ahead of the body. As has been shown by Dr Norman Bergrun, electromagnetic vehicles have fire-ball generating capability. These bodies most certainly are suitable mechanisms for causing catastrophic extinctions, with an attendant possibility that their missions are controlled.

Collisions may not be a necessary condition for catastrophe; a near-miss might well be sufficient.

Comet Elenin

Where to look:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 am » by kentrb

i saw a show talking about this astroid tonight.it has a tail that makes it unique from other astroids.
emv is the first thought i had about it.they were saying that the theory is it the result of a collision of some sort,stirring up a dusty tail

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7968_Elst-Pizarro

peace

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 am » by -Marduk-

fossileyesed wrote:i saw a show talking about this astroid tonight.it has a tail that makes it unique from other astroids.
emv is the first thought i had about it.they were saying that the theory is it the result of a collision of some sort,stirring up a dusty tail

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7968_Elst-Pizarro

peace

:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 am » by kentrb

i caught this the other night.the second pic i put the colour saturation up.
first thought was a shooting star.there is five colours in it so i'm not so sure
that night i got about six things flying through

sorry for going off topic mastermind

peace

Writer

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 10:12 am » by Mastermind321

great!!!

PreviousNext