There will be no peace until we build New Jerusalem

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm » by Nickelson

eliakim wrote:It is not the will of God for humanity to destroy itself, it is the will of man that transgresses the spiritual law of cause and effect, It is humanities free will choice that has brought the planet to where it is and now humanity pay the consequences. Unfortunately, humanity chose to learn the hard way instead of the easy way. Its so easy to live in harmonic concordance with the spiritual law once people truly understand it. Even an eight year old child understands the spiritual law when it is explained in terms that they can understand. Every child wishes to be good because it is their purest essence. There has been a lot of divine intervention since 2003 and I trust the divine that there will be a lot more to help humanity to understand.

Every sentence is filled with crap. I respects everybody's believe, but you are so full off crap that it is repulsive. I am a patient man, but I think you reached my boundary right here.

Thank you for bringing depression, fear, based on dishonesty to this place and I also wants to thank you for good members to cancel there memberships.
If you are acting out of the will of God, you listen to the wrong God. You are totally misinformed on the subject and actually every subject for that matter.

I saw you internet page and you have a staggering 15 members since 2008. Has it not come to your senses you won't find any followers here?

You are in the wrong place with your repulsive ongoing ignorant bringer of disinformation and most of all discriminating fear.

You should once again be ashamed of yourself.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 2:29 pm » by Telos61

israel is a state of mind...... an inner concsiousness brought on by meditation..

it is NOT a piece of real estate and never meant to be..

the bible is metaphor, parable, allegory and symbollism....

in order for the world to change... israel must fall... and also christianity, hindu, and muslim....

religion and all its ideology must evaporate in the upcoming solar flare.

all that exists is GOD and LIGHT..... with no religious ideology connected to it...

I do not want to live in a fascist thesophy existence... I want to be free and express my creator the way I want to express it.

elikim.. you and people like you are the main problem in this world... You are a disease that is spreading through the whole planet like wildfire.... GOD actually has to bring a solar flare to wipe out the disease of religion just like a cosmic anti-biotic...

namaste...
John Carlo

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 pm » by Eliakim

nickelson wrote:I saw you internet page and you have a staggering 15 members since 2008. Has it not come to your senses you won't find any followers here? You are in the wrong place with your repulsive ongoing ignorant bringer of disinformation and most of all discriminating fear.You should once again be ashamed of yourself.

Thank you for fulfilling the ancient prophecy nickelson. However, you can keep your lead it is no use to me.

The day will come when you will come to understand, and then you will understand that I was not sent here to attract followers and nor do I ever try to do so ever. Why is that?
I don't have time for followers because I am too busy fulfilling the will of God.

However, know this one of our blogs is viewed by people in over 80 countries and there have been nearly 20,000 visits. That does not include the amount of people around the world that receive our information on a weekly basis and have been doing so for a decade. Just because people do not register to watch a blog doesn't mean that there are not a lot more watchers.

It is the same with DTV. There are few members but a lot of watchers. One does not have to be a member of a forum to be able to gauge its real interest and where it is coming from.

May peace be with you

I wish DTV all the success in the world.
:hugging:
Last edited by Eliakim on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 pm » by Eliakim

telos61 wrote:israel is a state of mind...... an inner concsiousness brought on by meditation..it is NOT a piece of real estate and never meant to be..the bible is metaphor, parable, allegory and symbollism....in order for the world to change... israel must fall... and also christianity, hindu, and muslim....religion and all its ideology must evaporate in the upcoming solar flare.all that exists is GOD and LIGHT..... with no religious ideology connected to it...I do not want to live in a fascist thesophy existence... I want to be free and express my creator the way I want to express it.

elikim.. you and people like you are the main problem in this world... You are a disease that is spreading through the whole planet like wildfire.... GOD actually has to bring a solar flare to wipe out the disease of religion just like a cosmic anti-biotic...

namaste...
John Carlo

I am the solar flare, I am the unfettered flame of God.

May peace be with you.

PS If you had taken the time to watch the video you would known that it isn't about Israel.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 pm » by Harryjackson

Peace ? There will be NO peace until people stop dieing for religions...

G_D is NOT religious. If He/She was there would be only ONE and there would be nobody to argue about it.
Get a foil hat dude...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 am » by Iwanci

“The day will come when you will come to understand, and then you will understand that I was not sent here to attract followers and nor do I ever try to do so ever. Why is that? I don't have time for followers because I am too busy fulfilling the will of God”.

OK..OK..OK.. What then were you sent here to do? What is the ‘will’ of your god that you must fulfill? Perhaps you can enlighten us a little better and we may then help you on your quest. I am all for helping anyone with their quest as long as I know exactly what that quest is and it is not shrouded in dark mystery. Be honest and you will gain supporters.

“However, know this one of our blogs is viewed by people in over 80 countries and there have been nearly 20,000 visits. That does not include the amount of people around the world that receive our information on a weekly basis and have been doing so for a decade. Just because people do not register to watch a blog doesn't mean that there are not a lot more watchers”.

Please explain this in light of the fact that you are not trying to recruit members because you are far too busy doing your gods work? Be honest Eliakim, what is it that you are trying to achieve? There is nothing wrong with stating your business, at least people will then know what you stand for, you won’t win over the masses, you never will, however, your odds for increased membership will be better.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:00 pm » by Phaeton

eliakim wrote: I am the solar flare, I am the unfettered flame of God.

May peace be with you.

PS If you had taken the time to watch the video you would known that it isn't about Israel.

I wonder, does the the unfettered flame of god take welfare?
It seems to me the unfettered flame of god has a lot of time on her hands.. :think:

Look woman, I do not know to which demigod you refer, but it certainly is not G*D you talk of.
You wreak of rotten fruit my dear. Stop your arrogant polarising ramblings, you are not helping yourself or anyone else for that matter (lesst maybe the negative energies whom preside here). Judgement will fall upon you, you false pretentious Magdalene wannabe.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:03 pm » by Pindz

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 6:51 am » by Anuki

eliakim wrote:I don't have time for followers because I am too busy fulfilling the will of God.

Dualism can mean the tendency of humans to perceive and understand the world as being divided into two overarching categories. In this sense, it is dualistic when one perceives a tree as a thing separate from everything surrounding it, or when one perceives a "self" that is distinct from the rest of the world. In traditions such as classical Hinduism, Zen Buddhism or Islamic Sufism, a key to enlightenment is "transcending" this sort of dualistic thinking, without merely substituting dualism with monism or pluralism.

The opposition and combination of the universe's two basic principles of yin and yang is a large part of Taoist religion. Some of the common associations with yang and yin, respectively, are: male and female, light and dark, active and passive, motion and stillness. The yin and yang symbol in actuality has very little to do with Western dualism; instead it represents the philosophy of balance, where two opposites co-exist in harmony and are able to transmute into each other. The Taoist religion with its dualistic concept of yin and yang is related to the religions that are both dualistic and monotheistic such as Mazdaism in the sense that the underlying force of nature, the Way, or Tao, is the First Principle which manifests itself through the dual properties of the yin and yang. In the yin-yang symbol there is a dot of yin in yang and a dot of yang in yin. This symbolizes the inter-connectedness of the opposite forces as different aspects of Tao, the First Principle. Contrast is needed to create a distinguishable reality, without which we would experience nothingness. Therefore, the independent principles of yin and yang are actually dependent on one another for each other's distinguishable existence. The complementary dualistic concept in Taoism represents the reciprocal interaction throughout nature, related to a feedback loop, where opposing forces do not exchange in opposition but instead exchange reciprocally to promote stabilization similar to homeostasis. An underlying principle in Taoism states that within every independent entity lies a part of its opposite. Within sickness lies health and vice versa. This is because all opposites are manifestations of the single Tao, and are therefore not independent from one another, but rather a variation of the same unifying force throughout all of nature.

The complementary aspects of masculinity and femininity are revered by certain Neo-pagan religions as well.

Previous