These UFO images have just hit my inbox.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 6:00 am » by Troll2rocks

The person who sent them me is called Stan, He apparently took them on the 19th of July 2010.

This is a little of what Stan wrote in his email, copy and pasted directly from the email.

" Enjoyed your movie a great deal a month back. Never thought I would be able to say this, I think I have some UFO picture's for you. "

" My name is Stanley **********, I am 64 years old and I live in ********* Hereford, UK "

" On the 19th of July me and my wife saw something incredible. "

" I was watching TV downstairs when my wife shouted me upstairs in a painic, I was taken aback by this and rushed upstairs, I found my wife was standing at the upstairs front window with the net curtain drawn back. I found this strange, thinking she had hurt herself I was relieved to see her ok and quiet. I rushed over to her and she said to me what the hell is that ?.

" She was pointing out of the open top window, what she said next will live with me for the rest of my day's. "

" It's moved behind the tree. "

" Getting a little impatient and annoyed I said, what the hell are you talking about Mary, She said look out over there behind the big tree. I looked and thought I saw the moon, I told Mary to calm down its just the moon. Laughing it off, I went to walk away.She got quite upset at me and started to tell me that before the light was behind the tree it was zig zaging all over the sky, thats why she shouted me. I said are you sure and she looked me right in the face and said nothing, I was convinced she was telling the truth. My wife has a look that can melt lead when she is serious. "

"So I took a picture with my Iphone."

Image By ImageHousing.com

" I stood and watched for about 2 mins with my wife in silence, I could hear the next door dog going nuts, nothing happed for 2 maybe 3 mins, then this light moved from behind the tree, to the right slowly, I was just about to snap a second picture when it shot up and over us. I wish I could describe how fast this was to you, take my word for it, it was very fast. We both gave out a screech. "

" We ran to the back window in our spare room and was trying to see if we could pick it up again. We could not see anything so was about to give up when all of a sudden this thing was almost directly infront of us to the right. "

" Still having my Iphone in my hand I immediately started taking pictures from the upstairs window. I do not directly remember much about its movement because I was focusing on getting it in frame long enough for my Iphone to take the shot. My wife was yelling oh my god and kept shakeing my arm every time it did its dance. Distorting one of the images I got im quite sure, thanks honey. "

"From what little time we got to see this incredible craft, neither of us remember hearing a sound except for next doors dog barking. This craft was quite big and quite close to us from what we could tell. "

" What shocked us more than anything was that about two seconds after the last picture was taken the thing blinked out like someone had turned out the lights. There was litterally nothing there. It took our eyes a little time to adjust to the darkness again because this thing was really bright. We stayed up untill about 5 in the morning talking about this thing and watching videos of UFOs on youtube, Where we live we are used to seeing lots of stars in the sky due to next to no light pollution, we have never seen anything like this, and my wife does not want to see anything like this again, except on youtube, and I am pretty sure next doors dog does not want this thing coming back. I sent my pictures to the website Fortean Times the next day and still havent heard anything back. I remember seeing your movie on youtube last month, which by the way is brilliant my friend. So I thought I would send them to you. Hope you can use them, it all happened at about 11:15 pm on the 19th of July. "

" The craft appeared to have 4 window like holes on one side and rows of brighter purple yellow flashing lights on the underside, It certainly had a structure to it, which is odd because imagine a building just blinking out in light and not being there anymore. My wife said she watched it for about 30 seconds befiore she shouted me and it was moving all over the sky at high speed. I can confirm this as when it shot up and when it moved over us it went quick, and it dissapeared. I am pretty sure when we picked it up again at the spare room window it just blinked on. I do not not know of any man made craft that can do this, neither does my wife. We are now both convinced UFOs are real and that what we saw was something we cant explain. "

This just hit my inbox at thefootagemovie@msn.com along with the pictures.

Here they are in order

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Quite a story and a lot of detail too, the pictures themselves are very interesting, what do you guys and girls think. ?

I get stuff like this daily, this caught my attention though, If anybody else has images or video (real) I want them.

Email me here.

thefootagemovie@msn.com
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 6:21 am » by Troll2rocks

Sorry for got to add, click the pictures, for full resolution and size. These pictures look better and better to me. very cool sighting, if they are real of course I get sent fake stuff all the time. They look good to me so far, im going to start looking into them more 2moz.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 6:57 am » by Mojorisin

Yeah... I'm of same mind as Jet on 'em too... but keep looking Troll
"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro."
Hunter Thompson

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 am » by Troll2rocks

jetxvii wrote:This one is city lights: the blurred images of that are blurred city image lights:

This one is the moon behind a tree:

Well I will look closer 2moz at them, I was told it was in close proximity, and all the images match the story, so who knows, I think the best thing to do is enhance the images. but you could well be right. I am far from saying these are real. but I must admit on a first viewing they are impressive. Im not sure that was the moon in the first picture I forgot to add this quote

" We could see the moon out of the back window high on the left which e"

Im not 100% they are city lights either as not all the images look as such, but perhaps they are. will defo know 2moz.

The email went on for ages. Il see, but I wont discount it yet, not untill I can prove otherwise.
Thanks for your opinions though people.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 8:14 am » by Godsofatlantis

something about those images dosn't seem quite right.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 8:25 am » by dialated

godsofatlantis wrote:something about those images dosn't seem quite right.

dude look at his name he's giving himself away.troll your too much :mrgreen:
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 8:27 am » by lamonema

What ever it is, it is not stationary. Photos 5 and 8 show a distance change and vertical change from the tri-patturn of lights to the left hand side. :flop: some of the better pics i have seen.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 8:30 am » by Troll2rocks

lamonema wrote:What ever it is, it is not stationary. Photos 5 and 8 show a distance change and vertical change from the tri-patturn of lights to the left hand side. :flop: some of the better pics i have seen.

Yeh I thought the distance and trajectory was off, I was impressed when I first saw them. but the jury is out untill I can look at them closer 2moz.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 am » by Troll2rocks

dialated wrote:
godsofatlantis wrote:something about those images dosn't seem quite right.

dude look at his name he's giving himself away.troll your too much :mrgreen:

Lol no this is quite serious, I have fun from time to time but im a serious researcher, check out my doc called THE FOOTAGE nasa and ufos, on youtube.

I got these images today via email along with the story, I also recieved the persons phone number should I want to speak to him, so if they are easliy proved fake is a silly thing to do really.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 8:39 am » by Troll2rocks

zaff4444 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you guys who are buying into his bullshit are hillarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: good job TROLL :lol:

Im not kidding, I recieved them, whether they are real or not I dont know. but I will 2moz, Some say street lights, others are saying that it can clearly be seen moving, which I think it can, but 2moz il know for sure.

Im not a troll, my user name is in reference to the worst movie ever made, and the best. TROLL 2, it rocks.

Next