They Are Coming 2010 IN MANY LANGUAGES

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 4:43 am » by Eliakim

Master M and many light beings and elders from many planets arrived in May 2006. There was a major star gate opening on a holy hill in Israel. M is an inter-galatic being and like the operations CEO of the cosmos. He is mighty indeed! To give you an analogy he is on the holding board if you like and God is the Chairman of the holding board and the different planets are like different companies within the corporation of the cosmos.

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 4:47 am » by Will69ease

They are not coming...they are just breathing heavy.
Hehe...just joking.
By the way, untill you can say when, then you're waisting our time with this rubbish.

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 5:00 am » by Cornbread714

lynziswez wrote:I find it extremely strange how the mention of GFL has such a massive negative impact on some members here, prompting a barrage of aggressive dialogue to the poster.

People who normally come across as quite open minded develope a need to shout down the poster with insults & ridicule & I find it all rather laughable. Most agree that "they are coming", whoever "they" maybe. Most agree that things on our world are changing drastically on a conscious,environmental & spiritual level.

None of us have any solid concrete proof as to who "they" may be, so I struggle to understand why anyone would rule out the possibility of a galactic federation.

There are those who use the "no show" of October 14th as a tool to discredit anyone who has any interest in what GFL have to say, when in fact what you all seem to forget or have not even realised is how much of an impact October 14th had on the awakening of many "sheeple", even though it never took place. I am a perfect example of that. Although I had a healthy interest in Ufology for many years, suddenly about 10 yrs ago after a very vivid dream (possibly lucid) my interest strangely disappeared over night . In my dream I was told by some being of all the workings of the universe & universal law & I remember realising how simple it all was & fully understood the whole concept & was totally content now that I had all the answers. I was told that this new knowledge & information was not relevent in my life at that present time but that I had been given this knowledge to settle my longing & need to know more so that I could focus on what was really important to my life journey in the coming future. Sadly when I woke up I could not remember what this vital knowledge was, all I knew was that I no longer wanted to search out any info & I got on with the everyday tasks of motherhood & work.

That was until October 14th 2008, when my husband came home from work mid day & told me what was supposed to be taking place. I immediately felt the old excitement creep back in & eagerly got on the net searching out info on the subject. I got google earth up & saw the strangest things that in my mind suggested that there was the possibility that it was true & that contact was going to be made that day. Google earth was blocked out in patches over the globe with big red crosses, but I also located some rather large blue perfectly formed triangles & retangles that suggested there was something up there & it seemed to be a lot of something . I watched all day & night & waited for some news just as no doubt most of you did too. I too was disappointed to the core when the realisation hit me that this was not going to happen at least not that day. I felt a sense of let down, I also felt gulible & stupid as I had shared my excitement with everyone I came in contact that day with, sounding like a total lunatic.
But on a positive note, since that day, I have not stopped looking up. I have renewed interest & my passion is back with a vengence. That renewed passion has led me to things that I just could not have comprehended 10 yrs ago & has directed me to the likes of DTV where I have learned so much not only about ufology but our history & our governments. Freemasonary, the Illuminati, flouride, chemtrails, quantum physics, multi dimensions ,crop circles, arceology, ancient pyramids, chakkras, peneal glands, time travel, the list is endless. it has awoken me to so much new knowledge that I would not be the person I am today if October the 14th had not had the impact it had on me. I am sure that I am not the only person to have been effected in this way, as I'm sure that there are hundreds if not thousands that have gone through the same experience. So lets give October 14th, GLF & Blossom Goodchild some credit at least because they managed to achieve what we try to do every single day & that is to reach out to the masses to wake them up to whats going on around us all.

& Yes I know that it also did some damage to the idealogy of ufology & gave ammunition to all the nay sayers, but lets get real there will always be the nay sayers no matter what.

Hey Lynzi, I can feel you are an honest, worthwhile person on the same path as all of us...

One of the reasons some of us are skeptical is because there are a lot of people who will take advantage of seekers like yourself.

I've heard it said that people can be divided into 3 categories - shepherds, sheep, or wolves...

I don't really think that way, but there is some truth in that...

Vaya con Dios... :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue May 11, 2010 5:04 am » by Shakeupwakeup

To all you UFO chasers who have drank the Kool Aid, wake up. Where is your Galactic Light Federation now? Where is the "alien help" the intervention plan to save us!? They have the technology to fly or teleport anywhere right? The sealing of a pipe is child's play to them? Or maybe they are oil drinkers and this oil geyser is the cat's pajamas.

Meanwhile there is an oil geyser at the bottom of the ocean much like you have seen in good ole Texas movies when some one has struck it rich. They tell us 210,000 gallons a day are pouring out but you know it is way more than that! Eventually the oil is going to (if it has not already) hit the rip currents and pollute other continents. What happens when it hits the river systems? The micro ecosystem is already irrevocably destroyed and now they are pouring "Comet" or "Dawn" on top of the oil to push it down to the bottom of the ocean. Where is the Cloverfield monster when you need him?

So again, where are these loving ETs who are going to save us? I am sure they are reading our radio waves and know our next brainchild is to "stuff" the oil geyser pipe with trash! Quick call New Jersey now! Maybe they can stuff the cast of Jersey Shore into the pipe?!
BTW, there is a chance of causing a mega explosion and then trillions of gallons of oil a day pouring out. Next we will need a space ship to travel the Galaxy to find a planet of our own. But wait UFOs are "us" from the future? Why did not one of us go back in time and stop this from happening?

For the record this ET campaign is just that, a campaign with "special" people who are chosen to spread ET propaganda. People actually think this can be cleaned up! Have you ever had a baby actually take a dump in the tub? Well lucky for us we can pull the plug and clean up the mess for a fresh bath.

It's funny how there are Hopi Prophecies and Biblical Prophecies that all warned of the ocean turning to poison but yet and still everybody craps on the concept of God and Truth in Holy Books. You would all rather believe in an Alien in a basket who makes his finger tip light up. Eventually all of these judgments will come to pass and when the biggest one comes to pass you will be sitting in the streets in a puddle of piss with snot bubbles in your nose.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15)

Again UFO suckers where are "they" now?

Initiate

PostTue May 11, 2010 8:16 am » by Nibirutracker

Do you actually go around the forums and preach Jesus and copy and paste the same old lame ass comments. LMAO. You Fail. 2010 is the year of contact. :owned:
And If Ya Don't Know, Now You Know Nigg@
As an individual I was known as the DJ or the mixer.
Grandmaster Flash

Initiate

PostTue May 11, 2010 8:26 am » by Lightbringer

nibirutracker wrote:Do you actually go around the forums and preach Jesus and copy and paste the same old lame ass comments. LMAO. You Fail. 2010 is the year of contact. :owned:
And If Ya Don't Know, Now You Know Nigg@

How can you be so sure that this year will be contact?

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 9:01 am » by Elnorel

He has the receipt of their reservation. :bang;
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 10:26 am » by Dukettt

I bet they just keep blinking on and off like they have done thus far. Not much to do for a light here except to dance with sun or something.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostTue May 11, 2010 10:28 am » by Nibirutracker

Watch This. (This is NOT why I think it will be this year)

Upload to Disclose.tv

As an individual I was known as the DJ or the mixer.
Grandmaster Flash

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 10:30 am » by Nihilgeist

:rtft: Here, let me fix this for you...

shakeupwakeup wrote:To all you GOD chasers who have drank the Kool Aid, wake up. Where is your GOD now? Where is the "SPIRITUAL PRAYER help" the intervention plan to save us!? HE has the POWER to fly or teleport anywhere right? The sealing of a pipe is child's play to HIM? Or maybe HE'S an oil drinker and this oil geyser is the cat's pajamas.

Meanwhile there is an oil geyser at the bottom of the ocean much like you have seen in good ole Texas movies when some one has struck it rich. They tell us 210,000 gallons a day are pouring out but you know it is way more than that! Eventually the oil is going to (if it has not already) hit the rip currents and pollute other continents. What happens when it hits the river systems? The micro ecosystem is already irrevocably destroyed and now they are pouring "Comet" or "Dawn" on top of the oil to push it down to the bottom of the ocean. Where is the Cloverfield monster when you need him?

So again, where are these loving ANGELS who are going to save us? I am sure they are reading our PRAYERS and know our next brainchild is to "stuff" the oil geyser pipe with trash! Quick call New Jersey now! Maybe they can stuff the cast of Jersey Shore into the pipe?!

BTW, there is a chance of causing a mega explosion and then trillions of gallons of oil a day pouring out. Next we will need TO PRAY TO JESUS to COME OUT OF the HEAVENS to RAPTURE US AWAY. But wait JESUS EXISTS OUTSIDE OF TIME AND KNOWS THE FUTURE ? Why DIDN'T HE TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE and stop this from happening?

For the record this GOD campaign is just that, a campaign with "special" CHRISTIAN people who are chosen to spread RELIGIOUS propaganda. People actually think this can be cleaned up! Have you ever had a baby actually take a dump in the tub? Well lucky for us we can pull the plug and clean up the mess for a fresh bath.

It's funny how there are MULTIPLE STUDIES SHOWING THE POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF OIL DISASTERS but yet and still everybody craps on the concept of EVIDENCE and Truth in SCIENCE. You would all rather believe in an ZOMBIE JEWISH CARPENTER WHO WAS BORN WITHOUT SEX and makes his WHOLE BODY LIGHT UP Eventually all of these judgments will NEVER come to pass and when the biggest one NEVER comes to pass you will be sitting in the streets in a puddle of piss with snot bubbles in your nose.

As for me and my house, we will serve THE GREATER GOOD FOR HUMANITY THROUGH ETHICAL & MORAL CHARACTER WITHOUT THE HOCUS POCUS VOODOO MUMBO JUMBO

Again GOD, JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT, AND GUARDIAN ANGEL suckers where are "they" now?

Much Better.
:mrcool:
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

PreviousNext