They are coming....

Initiate

PostSat May 08, 2010 7:40 pm » by nm156

concrete wrote:
nm156 wrote:Ok well once again sarcasm has done nothing to ditch this thread so may I ask for this to be relocated to the off-topic post, unless of coase there is nothing better for one of the cornerstones of this site. Otherwise I will just keep laying it on thick. Maybe this will work. Mean while, back at the ranch Grandma was beatin off the Indians and they were still coming.

Thats not sarcasm. Thats inuendo.
There is a difference between the two. But, I suppose being American, you're probably still learning English.
:cheers:

Your right damb! I guess I should have gone to Oxford to learn how to speak propper English. I also could have expierienced the finer points of Old Missionary two pump chump sex. Boy I feel so inadequet with me lousey spelling to, that ok I'll feel more gooder after a threesome M8.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 7:45 pm » by Gary19702

concrete wrote:
nm156 wrote:Ok well once again sarcasm has done nothing to ditch this thread so may I ask for this to be relocated to the off-topic post, unless of coase there is nothing better for one of the cornerstones of this site. Otherwise I will just keep laying it on thick. Maybe this will work. Mean while, back at the ranch Grandma was beatin off the Indians and they were still coming.

Thats not sarcasm. Thats inuendo.
There is a difference between the two. But, I suppose being American, you're probably still learning English.
:cheers:

It's not just us americans, it happens everywhere! lol! And yes, england too, it's not the country, it's the amount of attention paid in school or lack thereof :mrgreen: (btw, it's spelled "Innuendo" sorry, I had to :D )

Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 8:10 pm » by Gary19702

concrete wrote:
gary19702 wrote:(btw, it's spelled "Innuendo" sorry, I had to :D )

Exelent!
im glad at leest 1 got it.

lol! well played sir, well played!

Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 8:25 pm » by Gostrider

mep630 wrote:wish I was coming,,,
:headscratch:

The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 8:57 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostSat May 08, 2010 9:06 pm » by TheDuck

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 9:24 pm » by Gostrider

theduck wrote:Image

YOU DID WHAT? DUCKY!

Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 9:45 pm » by Gostrider

Well while on the subject of FOXES (except that last dud) here's the lastest on
They are coming ....
- LIVE! from FOX land of OZ

and Ducky is going down first!

Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 9:50 pm » by Rizze

For fun..... seeing as fun is already in this thread.

One day, the seven dwarfs are coming home after a hard days work. As they approach the house, they hear some sounds coming from the garden. Their curiosity aroused, they stand on each others shoulders until, finally, one of them can see over the garden wall.

The dwarf at the top sees Snow White and the prince sitting and talking in the garden. He says to the dwarf whose shoulder he is standing on, "Snow White is with the Prince."

This in turn gets passed down, dwarf to dwarf, "Snow White is with the Prince." "Snow White is with the Prince." "Snow White is with the Prince." "Snow White is....." (and so on) until it has reached all the dwarfs.

Then the dwarf at the top says: "They're kissing." Again the chain starts: "They're kissing." "They're kissing." "They're kissing." "They're ......."

"He's taking off her clothes." "He's taking off her clothes." "He's taking off her clothes." "He's taking off............"

"They're both nude now." "They're both nude now." "They're both nude now." "They're both........."

"He's about to enter her." "He's about to enter her." "He's about to enter her." "He's about to.........."

At this point Snow White hears a sound near the wall and she gets up to investigate. The dwarf at the top sees this and says, "She's Coming." "So am I." "So am I." "So am I." "So am I." "So am I." "So am I."

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 10:19 pm » by Gostrider

rizze wrote:For fun..... seeing as fun is already in this thread.

One day, the seven dwarfs are coming home after a hard days work. As they approach the house, they hear some sounds coming from the garden. Their curiosity aroused, they stand on each others shoulders until, finally, one of them can see over the garden wall.

The dwarf at the top sees Snow White and the prince sitting and talking in the garden. He says to the dwarf whose shoulder he is standing on, "Snow White is with the Prince."

This in turn gets passed down, dwarf to dwarf, "Snow White is with the Prince." "Snow White is with the Prince." "Snow White is with the Prince." "Snow White is....." (and so on) until it has reached all the dwarfs.

Then the dwarf at the top says: "They're kissing." Again the chain starts: "They're kissing." "They're kissing." "They're kissing." "They're ......."

"He's taking off her clothes." "He's taking off her clothes." "He's taking off her clothes." "He's taking off............"

"They're both nude now." "They're both nude now." "They're both nude now." "They're both........."

"He's about to enter her." "He's about to enter her." "He's about to enter her." "He's about to.........."

At this point Snow White hears a sound near the wall and she gets up to investigate. The dwarf at the top sees this and says, "She's Coming." "So am I." "So am I." "So am I." "So am I." "So am I." "So am I."

PreviousNext