They Are Deliberately Nuking US With Japans Radiation,Haarp

Initiate

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 9:27 pm » by Spreadthetruth

Independent scientist Leuren Moret in an exclusive March 27, 2011 interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre has stated that the west coasts of the United States and Canada, Mexico, and Hawaii are being intentionally targeted by dangerous radiation from the March 11, 2011 tectonic warfare earthquake and nuclear meltdown events at Fukushima, Japan.

The west coasts of the United States and Canada, and Mexico, Ms. Moret indicates, are the major food producing areas for North America. Radiation from the Japan quake/nuclear meltdown events at Fukushima is intentionally being steered into these areas in order to dose the land and the food with radiation.

Weather warfare capabilities used to steer radiation fallout

Ms. Moret indicates that the weather warfare capabilities of the HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails plasma weapons systems are being used to steer the radiation against these geographic targets. In the case of Hawaii, the HAARP radiation steering pattern is extremely unusual and visible.

Ms. Moret indicates that although the
More
http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/ ... gress.html

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 9:41 pm » by Epicfailure

can I ask why you only post portions of the articles and then direct your viewers to another site to finish the rest?

also HAARP is not responsible, and you are all jumping the gun a little in assuming as much, and there is no solid evidence from anyone, not even this post that HAARP caused it..

NO DATA

No disturbances before hand......nothing...

in fact New Zealand had a major quake near the same fault lines, was that HAARP too?

or should we assume that maybe that part of the planet is having some extreme "rubbing" issues?

Initiate

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 9:57 pm » by Captainkarizma

here is a video on it
[youtube]S1TcBAiHh5s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 11:28 pm » by Rich316

And he might wonder why he's an independent 'scientist'.......

Initiate

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 4:41 am » by Marcydare

epicfailure wrote:can I ask why you only post portions of the articles and then direct your viewers to another site to finish the rest?

also HAARP is not responsible, and you are all jumping the gun a little in assuming as much, and there is no solid evidence from anyone, not even this post that HAARP caused it..

NO DATA

in fact New Zealand had a major quake near the same fault lines, was that HAARP too?

or should we assume that maybe that part of the planet is having some extreme "rubbing" issues?

And you have produced (0) % evidence that H.A.A.R.P. did not .

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 10:36 am » by Illuminated

I posted this in another thread few days back (hi-five to self) :scary: :alien51:

but wait theres more:

breaking-radiation-in-mass-penn-water-over-safe-levels-t47952.html

:evil:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 10:39 am » by Epicfailure

marcydare wrote:
epicfailure wrote:can I ask why you only post portions of the articles and then direct your viewers to another site to finish the rest?

NO DATA

touche~

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri May 27, 2011 5:38 am » by The57ironman

so.....what of the "radioactivity" references about the "ark of the covenant" in the bible...?
:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Initiate

PostFri May 27, 2011 7:27 am » by Keniwaki

No person, organization or country is reponsible! Blame mother nature for earthquakes and meltdown in Japan. If it make u feel better let me apologize on behalf of my people:-)
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 12:48 pm » by Nakchopoe

marcydare wrote:

NO DATA

You haven't produced any evidence that it wasn't me who caused the earthquake either. Or my cat. Or the work site in the middle of Africa, where they are building a new mosque.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY