They're Preparing for Civil War, but Are We Prepared?

Writer

PostSat Dec 26, 2009 9:29 pm » by Afrobot

if we were to go into civil war against our military no matter if we are prepared or not we would get destroyed

with today's technology resistance is futile

Writer

PostSat Dec 26, 2009 9:53 pm » by Rhinert

afrobot wrote:if we were to go into civil war against our military no matter if we are prepared or not we would get destroyed

Not necessarily so.

We may only have pitchforks, but there are thousands of men and women on active duty that took their oath seriously. It only takes one real American in uniform to turn an entire mission into dust.

If you look at history, two south Vietnamese pilots bombed and strafed the south Vietnamese presidential palace before flying off to join the North Vietnamese. Some say this was one (of many) major turning points.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 4:01 am » by Illuminated

afrobot wrote:if we were to go into civil war against our military no matter if we are prepared or not we would get destroyed

(just need to state im not pro revolution- just talking here)

yeah and no - direct engagements would be bad.. but look at iraq & afghaniistan

read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Generation_Warfare
supply lines ,communications infrastructure...

CAMP FEMA INFOWARS TRAILER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImdqZTONdPM
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 4:33 am » by Bahb3

Keep dreaming pal. The Average American doesn't have the salt it takes to survive off the land without anything other than what you can carry. The cannot compare to an Afghan fighter who has the endurance and the mentality to survive in a waste land. Get the average American away from a microwave or carryout pizza and they would starve to death.

There would be no where to hide. It may last 9 months or so, assuming it starts in March... once winter comes the only people left will be the ones willing to live in the everglades like animals... Then the swap will finish them off.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 am » by Woodgod23

Please note the Italisicsed word up there in the quote
Technology can and does fail. there in lies the biggest problem with modern society.
We assume that technology can't fail. Technology fails all the time. Give the average American a tv with remote or a computer and then put them in a black out. The first thing they will try is to turn on the tv then the computer then call a tech support line to find out "Why doesn't my TV work?"

Here's an example of how military technology can fail/will fail/should fail if a civil war ever broke out.
Lets assume there is an underground of technologically minded people. fastest way to decimate drones/GPS/ Communication lines is a Degaussing device(ring wand what have you) easiest way I have found is the following:
1.) Take a reasonably long coil of copper wire( the bigger the coil the more power you are going to need flowing just a heads up)
2.) Get a decent electric flow line going into your wire.( get it up to 2000 amps if you can, also figure out how to do this on your own I am not giving up my instructions online.)
3.)Turn off the power before you place this coil out and about.
4.) Turn on the power and Voila
please note any unprotected electronics brought in the vicinity of this will completely fry I speak from experience I recently fried an old cellphone this way I turned it on tossed it into the ring for 30 seconds and then got it out after shutting off the power
My ring was 5 meters it had an effective range of 25 meters though at 2000 amps( testing method was having EMF detectors every 5 meters calibrated to base line of .01 miligaussas I sat in the dead center I can tell you it fried that center detector too).
Just remember technology is it's own Achilles Heel

Writer

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 5:32 am » by Afrobot

yes tech does fail but they have the more means of repairing said tech and its most likely better then yours

or they can just do it the easy way... cut electricity

trust me civil war is the lose screen once we are there we already lost

Writer

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 12:44 pm » by Triggerman

woodgod23 wrote:
ruquick wrote:
woodgod23 wrote:This sounds like a lot of fearmongering personally.
While there is civil unrest brewing and a possible civil war coming to america it won't happen for a while in my opinion

These sound like the words of someone who will be ill prepared.

ohh I'm well prepared
5 years worth of MREs and Dehydrates, water purification systems ( both portable and stationary), enough weaponry ( hand to hand as well as firearm) and ammo to take out a tank,bullet proof vests,as well as portable generators & safe routes out of the city I live in so yeah I am prepared

yh boy. hope ya get out ok :shooting: lol

Previous