They will fall like a pack of cards.....

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 am » by Eliakim

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 am » by Eliakim

haljalikeakik wrote:Do you know why jeebus cant eat M&M's

cause they keep falling through the holes in his hands.

if gawd is almighty can He make a rock sooo big the He Himself cannot lift it? :think:

ZECHARIAH

On 13th of November the appointment came up for Jerusalem at 7.00 am. The post on this blog at that time mentioned Mount Carmel, Elijah and the Stone. [1] Then earlier today Abba said about the snow of the prophet 'It puts the fires out'. [2]

ZECHARIAH means 'Memory of God'. In the prophecies of Zechariah it calls for the people to return to God.

In chapter 3, it mentions God's servant the branch who is the governor mentioned by Prophet Isaiah and Prophet Malachi.

"I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,’ says the LORD Almighty, ‘and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day."

In chapter 4. "Who dares to despise the day of small things, since the seven eyes of the LORD that range throughout the earth will rejoice when they see the chosen capstone in the hand of Zerubbabel. Zerubbabel means ''Dispersion'. [3] In effect, this prophecy is stating that she was in the hands of the diaspora.

In the Aramaic text it states; "For behold, the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone, shall be seven facets, behold I will open its gates, says the LORD of hosts, and I will remove that iniquity of that land in one day. In that day, says the LORD of hosts, every man shall invite his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

In the Isaiah prophecy God lays the stone in a different place, he lays the stone in ZION. A tested stone, a costly cornerstone for the foundation. He tells the scoffers that they have made a covenant with death, in other words they are not in a covenant relationship with God.

Just a taster....

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 6:26 am » by Roadkill

More boring fairytales of a long dead culture of desert dwelling people. It has no relevance in the modern world other than to enslave minds and separate fools from their gold.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 6:40 am » by Sentientseed

Good ole Thomas Paine...
Yes it is a Wiki...

"Paine called himself a theophilanthropist, a word combining the Greek for "God", "love," and "man", and indicating that while he believed in the existence of a creating intelligence in the universe, he entirely rejected the claims made by and for all existing religious doctrines, especially their miraculous, transcendental and salvationist pretensions."

I tend to lean in this direction. If there is no universal forgiveness and love in a god...then how can anyone believe that a creation in any god's own image would be able to rise above his/her god and obtain universal forgiveness in their hearts. This seems to be the demand of most religions but one that is usually counteracted in further examination of texts. If they can...then they are more capable of forgiveness and love than the one they claim to be almighty and all love.

Is the reason that there was a cheribum and flaming sword place at the entrance of the GOE to prevent mankind from rising above it's creator? Does this verse show the creator has fear of its own creation?

I am in constant bewilderment of we humans. When we are so disgusted by someone else's behavior that it drives us to do unfathomable things in retaliation...are we any better than the the behavior we found disgusting in the first place? Many humans seem like the queen of hearts in Alice in Wonderland....always shouting off with their heads and believe this equally atrocious behavior is somehow just.

If I created a pit to cook meat and my children's choices led them to fall into the pit when I had my back turned and I had the ability to rescue them but chose not to because they wouldn't listen to my warning concerning the pit, head my advice on how to make proper choices to avoid the pit, nor pay adoration to me for giving them life... and then went on to ignore their cries for help ...would a court hold me negligent and responsible for their demise? Would I be considered a just person or a sick individual? Would a jury of my peers believe me if I said..."I love my children".

To me...a human claiming to know the mind of creator being is very self agrandizing and seems to lean to setting themselves equal or above that which they claim they worhip/submit to or be below.

Perceptions can be an odd thing.

Prometheus is usually seen as a savior of humankind for stealing fire from the gods for humans.

The serpent...sometimes called satan amongst other things...is seen in a totally opposite light for convincing humans to eat of the tree of "Knowledge" of good and evil and opening humans eyes.

Quite the odd thing...perception.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 am » by Mediasorcerer

good points sentient seed,but these wack jobs are so full of there own hype theres no way they will even consider anything but there "chosen"thing,and htis shows us how deep the brainwashing goes,

the fact that somehow millions of westerners of celtic origin and celtic culture have been deceived in to worshipping some demonic 5 dimension astral=deamon entity called jhwh is galling and boggling,
and quite sad too,we once had a good culture,its been destroyed,thenwe get these brain dead gimps defending there deamon,if only they would really open there eyes,theyd see they were duped,but the media nad all else under this control paradigm will never let them see the reality of this 2000 year old con.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 8:45 am » by Eliakim

roadkill wrote:More boring fairytales of a long dead culture of desert dwelling people. It has no relevance in the modern world other than to enslave minds and separate fools from their gold.

I was just asked to review messages received in May 2010.

MONDAY, 3 MAY 2010

God said 'The Rats are firing the fuel'.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 9:04 am » by Mediasorcerer

god said????,as if what created this universe speaks,like a human does,your really showing your ignorance ,cant you go back to glp?
or did they get sick and tired of your rubbish too!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 9:19 am » by lamonema

eliakim wrote:
lamonema wrote:Blah, blah, blah! If your such a messenger, then i suppose you will be one of the two witnesses who dies on April 14th 2012, on the streets of Jeruselum. There your bodies will lie for three days for the whole world to see until your Jesus comes and sets you free, am i right, is that where your going with your Muslim hate spewing garbage? It is no secret the TPTB will fall, in fact it is a guaarantee, no prophecy there. BTW disco still sucks.

Two witnesses already died outside of New Jerusalem being built in 2010.

They still can't find the cause for one of them.

One them is also mentioned in the book of Daniel along with the Prince of Greece that fulfilled the biblical prophecy.

Not the same, they must die in the streets of Jurusalem, lie there rotting for three days, for the whole world to see. The cause will be known, the Christ returns on the third day, the witnesses assend. If it deviates by one detail, then it is not the event spoken of. Period. and blah, blah, blah The BeeGees also such balls blah, blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 9:20 am » by lamonema

mediasorcerer wrote:god said????,as if what created this universe speaks,like a human does,your really showing your ignorance ,cant you go back to glp?
or did they get sick and tired of your rubbish too!

GLP is shut the f$#k down. :mrgreen: :banana: probably because of something Eliakim did. OW!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 9:30 am » by Realorfake

fall like a pack of cards???? seriously?

do u mean fall like house of cards? cuz a pack of cards falls like anything else...

for example, fall like a soda bottle.... fall like a brick.... fall like a fuckin idiot
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

PreviousNext