They will fall like a pack of cards.....

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 am » by Mediasorcerer


never stops relating everything back to the bible prophecies,and jesus,obsessive,tiring,and then its the"im priveleged and god talks to me and im special and you dont know,your not the authority i am cos god talks to me not you,",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh my god.
its just a frickin brain fry,im not aginst god ,but enuf is enuf,such deluded arrogance,
no introspection or humility.so self important.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm » by Eliakim


mediasorcerer wrote:never stops relating everything back to the bible prophecies,and jesus,obsessive,tiring,and then its the"im priveleged and god talks to me and im special and you dont know,your not the authority i am cos god talks to me not you,",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh my god.
its just a frickin brain fry,im not aginst god ,but enuf is enuf,such deluded arrogance,
no introspection or humility.so self important.


1. A different poster brought up the two witnesses and I responded to it.

2. I only do the will of God, so if you have an issue with me best you take it up with him.

3. I've always said and written that everyone is special.

4. I didn't ask for the job and tried to resign, but our LORD wasn't having any of it.

5. This vessel did her introspection and self healing for decades. Those that do become healers, teachers and then move up to the next level.

6. They told Christ the same as you say to me. Did Christ have humility?

Not to his accusers. He gave them the seven woes as they justly deserved.

7. As a Dutchman once said to me "You are soft and gentle with those that are soft and gentle with you, and strong with those that are strong with you".

Media do you know what soft and gentle is?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 3:36 pm » by Mediasorcerer


ok,sorry ,ive been very harsh,and i can see that and humbly apologise for my reactive words,not necessary,and ill be fukked if im going to be blind to my own shortcomings for any reason or person,[and personally i have absolutely nothing aginst you at all whatsoever please!]but really,im saying to you what im saying for a reason too,
if you really want to think of yourself as in tune with the infinite,then get a grasp on the idea of humility,[the meek shall inherit the earth]its not all me,its you too,if u cant see that,then i rest my case!!!!!!!maybe im being driven to show u something too!!!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 pm » by Eliakim


mediasorcerer wrote:ok,sorry ,ive been very harsh,and i can see that and humbly apologise for my reactive words,not necessary,and ill be fukked if im going to be blind to my own shortcomings for any reason or person,[and personally i have absolutely nothing aginst you at all whatsoever please!]but really,im saying to you what im saying for a reason too,if you really want to think of yourself as in tune with the infinite,then get a grasp on the idea of humility,[the meek shall inherit the earth]its not all me,its you too,if u cant see that,then i rest my case!!!!!!!maybe im being driven to show u something too!!!!!


Good.

People can trigger for all sorts of reasons, when people are healed they don't trigger anymore, they don't react anymore. They simply respond.

If you knew me personally, then you would know my humility. However, I was not sent to bow down before anyone, I cannot be what you wish me to be to suit your wants. I make no demands on you, I make no accusations and I take nothing personally.

Taking nothing personally is one of the first things that people can heal, it is part of the integration of positive thinking. It one triggers it is a clear sign that someone is taking things personally.

As I told many Americans that came before you, when they kept screaming humility, best you get some then, because once you have true humility you don't ask others to have it.

You will never ever see me speak to someone like you address me. So check it out and see if you can find the real root cause. The reason you're triggering could be nothing to do with me. People who trigger when I turn up usually have issues with parents.

Happy to help you with the processing if you wish, but I do recommend a book by John Bradshaw for you called 'The Homecoming'.

I feel you are female, and if I am correct, let's see some feminine energy glowing from you. There is a great eclipse coming up in a few weeks and I'd love you enjoy it.

Chill out time for the festive season....

EnJOY.or killjoy?

Your choice.....
Last edited by Eliakim on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:37 pm » by Cornbread714


As I told many Americans that came before you, when they kept screaming humility, best you get some then, because once you have true humility you don't ask others to have it.



Can you not see the inherent hypocrisy in that statement?

Thin ice, Eliakim, thin ice, baby...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:40 pm » by Eliakim


cornbread714 wrote:
As I told many Americans that came before you, when they kept screaming humility, best you get some then, because once you have true humility you don't ask others to have it.



Can you not see the inherent hypocrisy in that statement?

Thin ice, Eliakim, thin ice, baby...



No hypocrisy cornbread, just giving it back to the person that owns it.

How are you doing with the hypocrisy cornbread? Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4774
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:45 pm » by Otomon


Image
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 801
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 pm

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 5:46 pm » by Oxygen


I am almost always lost in eliakims threads. (no offense eli) I have no idea wtf is being said. lol... :headscratch:

Peace

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 pm

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 6:59 pm » by Stratosfear


mediasorcerer wrote:the fact that somehow millions of westerners of celtic origin and celtic culture have been deceived in to worshipping some demonic 5 dimension astral=deamon entity called jhwh is galling and boggling,
and quite sad too,we once had a good culture,its been destroyed,thenwe get these brain dead gimps defending there deamon,if only they would really open there eyes,theyd see they were duped,but the media nad all else under this control paradigm will never let them see the reality of this 2000 year old con.


True, but don't forget the millions of westerners of Germanic origin and culture (i.e. many of us English, Germans and Scandinavians)!
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11944
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 7:08 pm » by TheDuck


realorfake wrote:fall like a pack of cards???? seriously?

do u mean fall like house of cards? cuz a pack of cards falls like anything else...

for example, fall like a soda bottle.... fall like a brick.... fall like a fuckin idiot


Haha :lol:

Is it just me who has no clue whatsoever who/what the f**k Abba is...

This is what always springs to mind...

Image
Image

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook