Thieves dressed as priests steal 130,000 Euros from the Pope

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 pm » by Heinousone

svaha wrote:
kingz wrote:why do you almost never post a source... pretty annoying, besides i can see from the article that it is pretty badly written... which makes me curious were it comes from!

No doubt the message in it is real, but it does make me curious... so please try to post the link in the future! It only takes a sec more and you probably have enough time to do that 8-)

By the way... too bad it was only 130.000 Euros :hell:

Just enter few words of the posting into google and you will find GLP, but you're right, the source should be named.

I'm not sure what GLP is but I know these postings are posted by Benjamin Fulford on his personal blog.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 8:21 pm » by Svaha

heinousone wrote:
svaha wrote:
kingz wrote:why do you almost never post a source... pretty annoying, besides i can see from the article that it is pretty badly written... which makes me curious were it comes from!

No doubt the message in it is real, but it does make me curious... so please try to post the link in the future! It only takes a sec more and you probably have enough time to do that 8-)

By the way... too bad it was only 130.000 Euros :hell:

Just enter few words of the posting into google and you will find GLP, but you're right, the source should be named.

I'm not sure what GLP is but I know these postings are posted by Benjamin Fulford on his personal blog.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

GLP is godlikeproductions, when you follow the link to the posting on glp you can see that is a quote from benjamin fulford
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 8:27 pm » by Drjones

They're gonna goto hell these robbers... :lol:

Previous