Thieves dressed as priests steal 130,000 Euros from the Pope

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 6:55 pm » by Savwafair2012

February 19, 2010, Rome: Two robbers dressed up as Priests broke into the offices of the Basilica of St. John, the Pope’s own personal church, and stole 130,000 Euros on February 18th, according to priests at the church and church officials. The Vatican police have been unable to find the culprit and have asked the Italian police to help with the investigation, the sources said.
The same priests said the church is surrounded by scandal these days after reports that this church was regularly used for pagan rituals by freemasons after closing hours, the priests said. The rituals include worship of Mythraeus the Bull, Sun worship and other ancient pre-Christian pagan rituals, they said.

This robbery took place against a backdrop of secret negotiations between the Vatican Freemasons the BIS and the Black Dragon Society. The negotiations are going well but are still in their early stages, sources involved in the negotiations say.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 pm » by Saturnv

it wasnt me honest a was in the confessional box confessing to 6 murders at the time!!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:04 pm » by Kingz

why do you almost never post a source... pretty annoying, besides i can see from the article that it is pretty badly written... which makes me curious were it comes from!

No doubt the message in it is real, but it does make me curious... so please try to post the link in the future! It only takes a sec more and you probably have enough time to do that 8-)

By the way... too bad it was only 130.000 Euros :hell:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Initiate

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 pm » by Trenker

Thieves dressed as bankers stole my country!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:09 pm » by Heinousone

kingz wrote:why do you almost never post a source... pretty annoying, besides i can see from the article that it is pretty badly written... which makes me curious were it comes from!

No doubt the message in it is real, but it does make me curious... so please try to post the link in the future! It only takes a sec more and you probably have enough time to do that 8-)

I know exactly where he got this.

Shall I tell them Savwafair?

Initiate

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 pm » by Buhdoo

Karma springs to mind..

Religion has been stealing from the poor its whole existence

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:16 pm » by Saturnv

if the thives go and confess to their priest would that priest grass them up to the cops !!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 pm » by Svaha

trenker wrote:Thieves dressed as bankers stole my country!

:D

Don't worry,when they robbed you completely they will come back to save you.
So when this savior comes you will know he robbed you in the first place. :mrgreen:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm » by Kingz

heinousone wrote:
kingz wrote:why do you almost never post a source... pretty annoying, besides i can see from the article that it is pretty badly written... which makes me curious were it comes from!

I know exactly where he got this.

Shall I tell them Savwafair?

Since when do you need permission from some one who takes things without permission... :twisted:

ehehehhh... not that I'm against it though, but please do tell me the source.. this sentence was pretty weird i though:
The same priests said the church is surrounded by scandal these days after reports that this church was regularly used for pagan rituals by freemasons after closing hours, the priests said. The rituals include worship of Mythraeus the Bull, Sun worship and other ancient pre-Christian pagan rituals, they said.
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 pm » by Svaha

Just enter few words of the posting into google and you will find GLP, but you're right, the source should be named.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Next