Things I thought about last night

Initiate

PostWed May 26, 2010 9:43 pm » by Immortalgropher

So, before bed, I feel like I had a wee bit of a revelation of my own.

I think a lot of us are "lost" within ourselves...by that, I mean we've forgotten who we are, we're a part of a whole. Not a singularity. We all focus on day to day life and electronics, possessions, money, politics, etc, however we don't need all of that. Possessions are temporary, we can live without them. We can live without food and water. "Wtf j00 talkin bout?" you might be thinking...Life is never over. We would still live without food and water, however we would just be in a different dimension or plane.

I believe that organized religion has bastardized the true meaning of culture...spirits belonging as a whole, working together as a whole, holding different values and sharing them, asking questions to understand them, not battle them.

When man was given authority, it warped his understanding of true leadership; power doesn't make the man because it's already inside him. he IS power, life, energy, soul. In pagan times, people worked together, shared information, crops and much more and thousands of years later, we've forgotten about that aspect of life. Everyone is out for themselves now and tends to forget about teamwork to succeed.

Part of me said to myself "I wonder what would happen if for a week or two, everything in the world was free for everyone?" Theme parks, food, water parks, anything we put monetary value upon. What would happen? Would people see that happiness and leadership can come from a collective as well as a single being? Would it create chaos because no money would have to be spent? Maybe it would make people see all the wrongs, I don't know.

Money isn't power, oil isn't power, knowing hundreds of people isn't power, fame isn't power. Just you as you are. You're already famous, rich and have oil (you can lol at that last one :P) Why? Because you're alive and flowing.

Universal consciousness is there, just ask to learn from it, that's what I did and why I ended up having these thoughts that I figured I'd share. :look:
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 9:50 pm » by Svaha

Thanks for sharing, great thoughts.

And yes it's a matter of asking, surrendering to ...
:flop:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 9:51 pm » by Allreadydead

We all have these thoughts - your not alone - it's not about teamwork, it's about family - we're (humans) all one big family - just we don't realise it yet!

Keep having the thoughts! - it's shows your human and part of our family. :flop: