Things that you Make that are One of a Kind...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 9:21 pm » by Bettyboolean


I am growing a pomegranate tree in a bible, like a bonsai tree?
I call it Persephone Says
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostThu May 27, 2010 9:22 pm » by Kingz


jetxvii wrote:
Thanks Buddy, I know I have been truly blessed by whatever is out there, I still can't believe how smart and adorable she is...

thanks.


She looks really bright indeed pal... :flop: perhaps you have produced a Indigo Child... ;) :lol:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:05 am
Location: Temple, TX

PostThu May 27, 2010 9:29 pm » by Immortalgropher


umbrex wrote:I make something called string-art.

I have a keen interest in sacred geometry, and use that for creating most of my arts.

Here are some pics (well, i make pairs, but they are still unique)

From contraception to creation. All made in my head and by my hands :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

b00m! :)


How much do you sell your stuff for? I'd totally buy in the future, that is some super talented artwork. I love it.
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Conspirator
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 9:34 pm » by Mushroom


Jet.. you have a beautiful daughter.

Love and protect her to the best of your abilities and also teach her the true values in life. She probably will not learn this at school.
I wish I had the balls to post a pic of my youngest daughter.. innocence is a virtue (and beautiful)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostThu May 27, 2010 9:37 pm » by Mozi!!a


woooooow

some many talented people here. you all are brilliant. and you should all invest on your talent. :flop: bravo :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :flop:

Initiate
Posts: 844
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 am

PostThu May 27, 2010 10:11 pm » by Umbrex


immortalgropher wrote:How much do you sell your stuff for? I'd totally buy in the future, that is some super talented artwork. I love it.


Thank you :D

It takes a shitload of time to make, but it would depend on who buys it.

If you pay my ticket and house me for a month, ill make some for free :sunny:

Ranging from a thousand dollars to ...idunno how many dollars.

I never sold it. I made my art, implementing sacred patterns, to catalyse the energies projected at the parties i make to heal the soul of the earth.

I really don't like money :)

Edit: i hug trees :D

jetxvii

PostThu May 27, 2010 11:01 pm » by jetxvii


umbrex wrote:
immortalgropher wrote:How much do you sell your stuff for? I'd totally buy in the future, that is some super talented artwork. I love it.


Thank you :D

It takes a shitload of time to make, but it would depend on who buys it.

If you pay my ticket and house me for a month, ill make some for free :sunny:

Ranging from a thousand dollars to ...idunno how many dollars.

I never sold it. I made my art, implementing sacred patterns, to catalyse the energies projected at the parties i make to heal the soul of the earth.

I really don't like money :)

Edit: i hug trees :D


Thanks again everyone, and at you person here. If I was you I would consider setting something up so you can market these, it is ok if you are a tree hugger that just means you can spend the money you get on something good for the environment.

seriously though I would consider setting something up, I am generally picky with what is considered art and sculpture and that is definitely something that I would buy and put in and outside of my home...

you got something great there... honestly.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:05 am
Location: Temple, TX

PostThu May 27, 2010 11:10 pm » by Immortalgropher


umbrex wrote:
immortalgropher wrote:How much do you sell your stuff for? I'd totally buy in the future, that is some super talented artwork. I love it.


Thank you :D

It takes a shitload of time to make, but it would depend on who buys it.

If you pay my ticket and house me for a month, ill make some for free :sunny:

Ranging from a thousand dollars to ...idunno how many dollars.

I never sold it. I made my art, implementing sacred patterns, to catalyse the energies projected at the parties i make to heal the soul of the earth.

I really don't like money :)

Edit: i hug trees :D


I hug trees too (and cats :p) If one has a talent such as yours, something I personally have never seen before, I would market that to a pagan crowd or people who like unique art. Perhaps smaller scale stuff would be a cool idea to try! Like necklaces or smaller door ornaments or something.

I understand your thoughts though. "it's art, I just do it because it's fun" I feel the way you do when it comes to psychics, they shouldn't charge because it gives them less credibility in my book.

However, in the future, I would totally consider buying something from you.
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Initiate
Posts: 844
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 am

PostThu May 27, 2010 11:45 pm » by Umbrex


jetxvii wrote:Thanks again everyone, and at you person here. If I was you I would consider setting something up so you can market these, it is ok if you are a tree hugger that just means you can spend the money you get on something good for the environment.

seriously though I would consider setting something up, I am generally picky with what is considered art and sculpture and that is definitely something that I would buy and put in and outside of my home...

you got something great there... honestly.


immortalgropher wrote:I hug trees too (and cats :p) If one has a talent such as yours, something I personally have never seen before, I would market that to a pagan crowd or people who like unique art. Perhaps smaller scale stuff would be a cool idea to try! Like necklaces or smaller door ornaments or something.

I understand your thoughts though. "it's art, I just do it because it's fun" I feel the way you do when it comes to psychics, they shouldn't charge because it gives them less credibility in my book.

However, in the future, I would totally consider buying something from you.


Thanks guys :)

The past year i have been down the hole of my life (yes, my balls are in some bitch's trophy case), but i am starting to come up from it.
This is kinda like my dream, but i got caught up in a very special milleu, which distracted me from what it was i was good at. I think you're right, jaws are dropping every where people see it. I haven't tried any official channels. I'm a broke student, so funds isnt really available for me. However, we have a very good system of culture in denmark, and i really should try going through those channels.

Now at least, i am motivated, i had actually kinda laid this idea to the side. But gosh darn it! When i get home from this vacation, i'm going to do something about it!!

One of them is actually an orgone generator with the 5 colours representing the 5 elements in their respective colours :)

@ Jet: Maybe ill be as lucky as you someday. The miracle of life is the most beautifull we can produce, and the process is just divine

[youtube]47vf2m-Iyb8&feature=related[/youtube]

Edit: @ Kingz: Glad to have my stuffz on ur harddrivez - Some of yours is allready on mine :)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostFri May 28, 2010 3:16 am » by Kingz


here are some random doodlings I made with the allmighty computerprogram PAINT :mrgreen:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

:peep:

:sunny:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook