Think you know Reality? Watch this. Truth can be scary.

Conspirator

PostSat May 26, 2012 2:55 am » by Gloomylunatic

Think you know Reality? Watch this. Truth can be scary.
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Initiate

PostSat May 26, 2012 5:33 am » by Gonzo63

Great post, Gloom. Thanks. I've been harassed/abused by cops in the past, so this video pissed me off royally. I also have a brother that is a now retired police officer. I know for a fact that he murdered at least one person and disposed of the body.

Super Moderator

PostSat May 26, 2012 5:58 am » by domdabears

Gonzo63 wrote:I know for a fact that he murdered at least one person and disposed of the body.

Initiate

PostSat May 26, 2012 6:32 am » by Gonzo63

Domdabears wrote:
Gonzo63 wrote:I know for a fact that he murdered at least one person and disposed of the body.

Oddly, though, my brother is a ginger that can't grow a cool, Magnum, PI mustache (like mine). You would think that would disqualify one for police service.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 12:51 am » by Gloomylunatic

Gonzo63 wrote:Great post, Gloom. Thanks. I've been harassed/abused by cops in the past, so this video pissed me off royally. I also have a brother that is a now retired police officer. I know for a fact that he murdered at least one person and disposed of the body.

No problem bro...i'm sorry you got harassed/abused by cops in the past. POLICE STATE!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 12:53 am » by Gloomylunatic

Domdabears wrote:

Good one Domdabears your a fool bro.... :vomit: