THIRD PALESTINIAN INTIFADA: March on Israel 15. May

Initiate

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:31 am » by Charashc

Upload to Disclose.tv

Imran Hosein talking about this 8 years ago.

Initiate

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:34 am » by Charashc

Pakistan

Initiate

PostSat May 14, 2011 6:37 am » by Charashc

Jordan

Lebanon

PostSun May 15, 2011 8:15 am » by zibi4444

Egypt blames da Jooozzz

Who else? 1400 years of “itbach ya Yahood” and still there are Jews living in their own state? Can’t have that:

Tens of thousands of Egyptians gathered at Cairo’s Tahrir Square Friday ahead of “Nakba Day,” which will be marked by the “Palestinians” in two days to commemorate the “disaster” inherent in the State of Israel’s establishment.

Conspirator

PostSun May 15, 2011 7:41 pm » by Mochon

ironlikealion wrote:
charashc wrote:Egypt (Tahrir square)

East Jerusalem

zinzana is that you ? :P

those fuckers are lucky they are not in Syria or Libya .

so far nothing unusual , like every friday after friday "prayers"(brainwash) at the mosque .

Well it looks bad...lots of people death and wounded....was this the point of it? it was supposed to b a march, now people r trying to break into the borders...i hope u guys r happy celebrating nekba cause ur just getting mostlly brainless people killed---whatever the point is how dare the people behind this having the courage to send people to brake into the border and try and revolt....no nation ,not only israel wont allow that....i mean what do they expect,have a bunh of martyrs to keep encouraging people to hate? im disgusted...i wonder also if the idf ran out of rubber bullets or wtf??? what ever happened to tear gas....??? i know despite many people thinks they had to fire cause they wont shoot if there is no need.whatever this reminds me of the flotilla incident a while ago,now we r gonna see the same media backlash unless something bigger is behind the scenes...

@charasc-

dude i re read one of ur posts in the thread and i cant help myself to tell u this...

finding god was the hardest thing i had to go thru yet in my life...i was born in a jewish family,and followed judaism in a not so mild way till my late 13ths...the one day just by listening to religious people talk in a synagoge i was so disgusted about many of religions points of view that i just realized any consolidated societey or culture founded by the principles of god wouldnt allow injustice,hardship,inequallity etc etc.....so i kind of thought it was bs to keep me (cause honestly i didnt think about mass control when i was 13) in my place and not challenge the hierarchy in the synagogue and the questions i asked were answered by a cause god wanted to ,or cause you must,lame answer huh? so i backed off from it...then it lead to the questioning of gods existence...unlike u,i couldnt find god in most common doctrines or cultures....when i lacked of the all mighty figure of god in my life i held on to this paper my dad once gave me..it was an honor code..u know like 10 or 12 statements very much alike the 10 commandments,just no god or sabath involved....so i decided that was to be my guideline in this life...by 17 i had heard bout karma and meditation..started using drugs and started asking myself many more questions than ever before...i wanted the riddle figured out.where am i really,why am i here etc etc....
some time had passed and i was going to turn 21 or 22,my fisrt mushroom experience...life changing.that is when thru nature i asked myself how can life be here in so many ways,in so many different forms,breathing,moving,crawling..man the fores i was contained more shit per square inch than china...(well maybe its exagerating,but it still was a lot) and slowly a few hours walking around there i got to the point were i thought that life wasnt ramndom.existence isnt random,althoug this is a very banal world,a material place to many if not most of the people living in it.for the right conditions for life on earth there r certain requierements....and it could not just be a coincidence....the same thing embedded in the people is embedded in the animals,the plants, the air, everywhere around us..now takes me to the question of god..who wanted us to be here,or how did we get here? that is the question....funny ur signature talks bout souls... who sent urs into ur body?

I came to terms with myself bout the whole creation/life spawning isuue not long ago..maybe a few years.... my plain and simple opinion is that an all loving being,wouldnt encourage u to kill, and the people calling that and interpretating that know it....if a religious person reaches certain amount of spirituallity that person wont call for destruction or bloodbath...their misleading their people its a sin against people,not god,cause we r all divine beings. Extremelly religious has nothing to do with spiritual.and i could even make of this another thread...god is within urself,doesnt matter what u call it or how do pray to it.See for urself.not in a book,not in a symbol or an image.....in the mirror.in ur head.in ur chest.

btw if god wanted us death we would be by now dont u think?
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun May 15, 2011 11:23 pm » by Rydher

Pretty weak showing for a march on Israel.

Conspirator

PostSun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm » by Rydher

zibi4444 wrote:Egypt blames da Jooozzz

Who else? 1400 years of “itbach ya Yahood” and still there are Jews living in their own state? Can’t have that:

Tens of thousands of Egyptians gathered at Cairo’s Tahrir Square Friday ahead of “Nakba Day,” which will be marked by the “Palestinians” in two days to commemorate the “disaster” inherent in the State of Israel’s establishment.

:lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun May 15, 2011 11:49 pm » by Perronick

"I believe very sincerely that the CIA is correct when they teach and talk about blow back".

Ron Paul 2008

Writer

PostSun May 15, 2011 11:53 pm » by Inkdropfalls

LOL This is why there will never be peace between the 2 ....Because no one can admit there in the wrong as an out sider they are both as bad as one another .......But they cant even agree to diagree .......
Id sooner see both countrys gone .........they are both as bad as each other........

What do either country have to offer to the world....... Nothing ive no interest in there culture and definitly not there reilgions ............Just hurry up and blow each other up so the rest try and get along and make peace coz there is no hope for palestinian or israel
of ever making it peace even if they where on the other side the world from each other they would still fight.............

SO i wish both you power munger countrys would keep you crapy protests out of my country.......SIck to death of foreign protests protesting in england.......

And have then have the cheek to say the uk has no freedom...........

Thats a fucking insult........If it was any where out side the western world they would shoot you for doing that.......

Long Live england

Conspirator

PostMon May 16, 2011 12:13 am » by Perronick

inkdropfalls wrote:LOL This is why there will never be peace between the 2 ....Because no one can admit there in the wrong as an out sider they are both as bad as one another .......But they cant even agree to diagree .......
Id sooner see both countrys gone .........they are both as bad as each other........

What do either country have to offer to the world....... Nothing ive no interest in there culture and definitly not there reilgions ............Just hurry up and blow each other up so the rest try and get along and make peace coz there is no hope for palestinian or israel
of ever making it peace even if they where on the other side the world from each other they would still fight.............

SO i wish both you power munger countrys would keep you crapy protests out of my country.......SIck to death of foreign protests protesting in england.......

And have then have the cheek to say the uk has no freedom...........

Thats a fucking insult........If it was any where out side the western world they would shoot you for doing that.......

Long Live england

How embarrassing for you. If we are going to talk in the terms that you have provided, I guess my question has to be: what is England's contribution, if any, to peace, love and understanding? Seriously, I'd like to know

PreviousNext