THIRD PALESTINIAN INTIFADA: March on Israel 15. May

Initiate

PostMon May 16, 2011 6:51 am » by Charashc

Intifada did start, and altough you wont hear anything about it in your local media, it's moving on towards the liberation of Palestine. People down there are ready to die or free themselves, those two things are both much better then living this unofficial holocaust.

It's gonna get heavier every day.

Israeli embassy in Cairo

Today many Palestinians from Syria crossed borders of Megdal Shams (Golan heights site) with Israel

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon May 16, 2011 6:56 am » by Charashc

Israeli embassy in Turkey 15 May

Rome protests supporting Palestinian cause 15 May

Montreal, Canada, 15 May

Marocco, 15 May

If not anything else, planet is waking up, most of the people are able to understand what is Israel and what kind of terrible stuff they are doing to Palestinians.

This wont end just like that for sure, you will have to kill all Palestinians and show to the world just how wicked you are, or you will have to grant them freedom.

PostMon May 16, 2011 7:52 am » by zibi4444

Israel: Muslim truck driver shouting "Allahu akbar" and "death to the Jews" plows into cars, murdering one person, injuring 17

eye witness, 18-year-old Natalie, said she saw the truck driver driving in zigzags, and "deliberately hitting everything he saw."

"It was obvious it was deliberate," she said. "He was looking at the road and then back down at his wheel. He looked crazy."

Bar Lev street was strewn with wreckage, with several badly-damaged vehicles parked in different areas on the street. Some of the vehicles were lying in the middle of the dividing fence in the opposing traffic lane, street signs were flattened and there was glass on street....

"Driver's mom: My son doesn't kill Jews," by Hassan Shaalan for Ynet News, May 15

The family of a 23-year-old Kfar Kassem resident, Islam Ibrahim Issa, strongly denies his involvement in a terror attack in Tel Aviv on Sunday. "He was probably tired," a relative told Ynet.
The truck driver who ran over some 15 vehicles and caused the death of one person and injured 17 others, is currently being questioned by police.

During questioning, the Issa [sic] told police his tire had exploded causing him to lose control of the vehicle. Meanwhile all of the eyewitnesses on location are certain it was a terror attack.

"He had murder in his eyes," claimed the driver of a bus hit by the truck.

"I was driving on the Lod road and saw from a distance a truck running over cars from all directions. I saw the truck approaching me and decided to turn right. I immediately realized it was a terror attack because of Nakba Day."

Other witnesses said the truck driver got out of the truck and tried to assault a woman with a traffic light that had collapsed.

"My son doesn't kill Jews," Issa's mother insisted. "I can't wait to talk to him already, hear what happened and how he's feeling. I'm asking the Israeli government to support him and prove to everyone that our son has nothing to do with the attack, and that it’s just the cause of a regular accident.

"My son is the breadwinner of the family. He built our house, bought a car. He has a lot of ambitions in life. He doesn't even know how to curse and has always been kind to anyone he met."

"Everything that's happened to him is due to his tire exploding. That's why he lost control of the steering wheel," she added.[...]

The relative added that the suspect "has no connections to organizations like Hamas or Fatah. He's not involved in politics at all. This accident has nothing to do with Nakba Day. We believe it happened because he was probably tired or something."...

Yes, his tire exploded because he was tired, and then he had the energy to run over fifteen vehicles and attack a woman with a fallen traffic light. Islam Issa was "tired" the way Rageit Almurisi was looking for the bathroom.

And the idea that because he had no ties to Hamas or Fatah, he must not be a terrorist, can only be convincing to someone who doesn't know that it is possible for a Muslim to read the Qur'an and decide that plowing his vehicle into crowds of Infidels is something that would please Allah a great deal.

Conspirator

PostMon May 16, 2011 7:58 am » by Epicfailure

zibi4444 wrote:
Israel: Muslim truck driver shouting "Allahu akbar" and "death to the Jews" plows into cars, murdering one person, injuring 17

eye witness, 18-year-old Natalie, said she saw the truck driver driving in zigzags, and "deliberately hitting everything he saw."

"It was obvious it was deliberate," she said. "He was looking at the road and then back down at his wheel. He looked crazy."

Bar Lev street was strewn with wreckage, with several badly-damaged vehicles parked in different areas on the street. Some of the vehicles were lying in the middle of the dividing fence in the opposing traffic lane, street signs were flattened and there was glass on street....

"Driver's mom: My son doesn't kill Jews," by Hassan Shaalan for Ynet News, May 15

The family of a 23-year-old Kfar Kassem resident, Islam Ibrahim Issa, strongly denies his involvement in a terror attack in Tel Aviv on Sunday. "He was probably tired," a relative told Ynet.
The truck driver who ran over some 15 vehicles and caused the death of one person and injured 17 others, is currently being questioned by police.

During questioning, the Issa [sic] told police his tire had exploded causing him to lose control of the vehicle. Meanwhile all of the eyewitnesses on location are certain it was a terror attack.

"He had murder in his eyes," claimed the driver of a bus hit by the truck.

"I was driving on the Lod road and saw from a distance a truck running over cars from all directions. I saw the truck approaching me and decided to turn right. I immediately realized it was a terror attack because of Nakba Day."

Other witnesses said the truck driver got out of the truck and tried to assault a woman with a traffic light that had collapsed.

"My son doesn't kill Jews," Issa's mother insisted. "I can't wait to talk to him already, hear what happened and how he's feeling. I'm asking the Israeli government to support him and prove to everyone that our son has nothing to do with the attack, and that it’s just the cause of a regular accident.

"My son is the breadwinner of the family. He built our house, bought a car. He has a lot of ambitions in life. He doesn't even know how to curse and has always been kind to anyone he met."

"Everything that's happened to him is due to his tire exploding. That's why he lost control of the steering wheel," she added.[...]

The relative added that the suspect "has no connections to organizations like Hamas or Fatah. He's not involved in politics at all. This accident has nothing to do with Nakba Day. We believe it happened because he was probably tired or something."...

Yes, his tire exploded because he was tired, and then he had the energy to run over fifteen vehicles and attack a woman with a fallen traffic light. Islam Issa was "tired" the way Rageit Almurisi was looking for the bathroom.

And the idea that because he had no ties to Hamas or Fatah, he must not be a terrorist, can only be convincing to someone who doesn't know that it is possible for a Muslim to read the Qur'an and decide that plowing his vehicle into crowds of Infidels is something that would please Allah a great deal.

Fuck of Zinzana!

PostMon May 16, 2011 8:17 am » by zibi4444

ah ha! thats very creative my friend to say fuck of zinzana and hang up.ah ha!
your lucky you are not next to me right now you'd probably get my foot up ur ass

Conspirator

PostMon May 16, 2011 6:26 pm » by Ironlikealion

charashc wrote:You will most probably witness the greatest slaughter ever made by Israel. And they gonna do it public this time.

Another FAIL to your endless list of failures .

zaff4444 wrote:
rydher wrote:Pretty weak showing for a march on Israel.

Stones versus tank's etc...yeh ok

tanks ? no tanks were used to kick your invading asses yesterday .

( http://tbk.mako.co.il/article/1991644 )

so far I'm not impressed with the new Fakestinian Failtefada .

this whole march to borders was a bait , the hope was that Israel will indeed slaughter
the sheeps that were sent to die , so that their death would hopefully sweep the
Arab world and western public opinion , well, Israel didn't bite , Israel is not Syria
after all . fail .

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 3:52 am » by Mochon

:clapper:
ironlikealion wrote:
charashc wrote:You will most probably witness the greatest slaughter ever made by Israel. And they gonna do it public this time.

Another FAIL to your endless list of failures .

zaff4444 wrote:
rydher wrote:Pretty weak showing for a march on Israel.

Stones versus tank's etc...yeh ok

tanks ? no tanks were used to kick your invading asses yesterday .

( http://tbk.mako.co.il/article/1991644 )

so far I'm not impressed with the new Fakestinian Failtefada .

this whole march to borders was a bait , the hope was that Israel will indeed slaughter
the sheeps that were sent to die , so that their death would hopefully sweep the
Arab world and western public opinion , well, Israel didn't bite , Israel is not Syria
after all . fail .

Initiate

PostTue May 17, 2011 4:21 am » by New2011

i think must all jews return to the holy land to make big war between muslem and israely
-the god send to jews ( mossa-noah-jesus......etc ) all not accept by jews . the jews Punish the prophets
Some killed and some hits.
-the god send one to arab ( mohamed )
and go out jews from the holy land .

=the god tell the israely in jews book the god help you to make big country :D to return in the holy land :D
=the god tell the arabs ! the jews
Before the end of the world must be return to the holy land and arab Fight and win Victory over israel :shooting:
:D :D :D :D

PostTue May 17, 2011 11:20 am » by zaaf4444

Caliphate dreams and genocide hopes (palestinian tv)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue May 24, 2011 8:39 am » by Charashc

'Spirit of Rachel Corrie' bound for Gaza

Malaysian humanitarian aid ship MV Finch left Egyptian waters on Monday after spending seven days at the waiting area off El-Arish Port.

A Malaysian aid ship, The Spirit of Rachel Corrie (officially known as MV Finch) is making a second attempt to break the deadly Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip after being stranded in Egyptian waters for a week.

The MV Finch, which carries humanitarian aid, was attacked by Israeli naval forces last Monday when the vessel was about 400 meters (yards) from Gaza and was forced into Egyptian waters.

Activists on board the ship say since being forced into Egyptian waters, Egyptian authorities have prevented the ship from docking at El Arish port.

"We have pulled our anchor and are now en route to Gaza. We had given the Egyptian authorities an ultimatum to let us dock by 2:00pm (1200 GMT) or we would set sail for Gaza but they did not respond," Matthias Chang, who is heading the mission for the Perdana Global Peace Foundation, told AFP by phone from the MV Finch

"We are now on the way to Gaza, and will face whatever the consequences," Chang said."We are almost out of food and water and have been stuck on this ship since last Monday, we have no choice".

The activists also accused Cairo of collaborating with Tel Aviv to prevent aid ships from reaching Gaza.

"The Egyptian Navy is forcing us out of their territorial waters and has asked us to go to international waters. One Egyptian patrol boat is coming very fast from behind with a gun pointing at us. Everyone is calm and steady. We are okay," activist said.

The MV Finch, which left Greece on May 11, is carrying plastic pipes to help restore the sewage system in the tiny Palestinian territory.

Perdana Global Peace Foundation, headed by former Malaysian premier Mahathir Mohamad, was also involved in the 2010 Freedom Flotilla trying to breach an Israeli naval blockade on Gaza, which ended in disaster after Israeli commandos attacked the aid flotilla, killing at least nine Turkish activists on board the Mavi Marmara, one of the ships in the flotilla.

Gaza has been under an all-out land, aerial and naval Israeli blockade since 2007, when Hamas, the democratically elected ruler of Gaza, took control of the coastal sliver.

PreviousNext