third phase of the moon crap

Conspirator

PostSat May 12, 2012 2:48 am » by Kinninigan

its the crack muppet alien, i posted this months ago....

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 4:39 pm » by Funnyman46

It's rare that I ever just want to punch something in the face but these Turd Face on the Moon guys just piss me off. I'm getting more and more fed up with their continuous B.S. of videos being plastered all over this and other sites doing nothing more than discrediting any real investigative work in the subjects.

Then when I see some of their stuff in the Highlighted Video section, I cringe as I'm afraid people will think we are promoting their crap and what this site stands for.

Has anyone seen any videos they've done that show otherwise?
Besides giving them comments and the lowest rating possible is there a way to automatically send them to the hoax section after viewing? I know we can do this with certain threads but what about the posted video section? :bang;

In the Report this Video section can we just put' Third Phase of the Moon' and have it redirected?
Sometimes, simple is better

Initiate

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 5:07 pm » by Chaindrive2.5

Funnyman46 wrote:It's rare that I ever just want to punch something in the face but these Turd Face on the Moon guys just piss me off. I'm getting more and more fed up with their continuous B.S. of videos being plastered all over this and other sites doing nothing more than discrediting any real investigative work in the subjects.

Then when I see some of their stuff in the Highlighted Video section, I cringe as I'm afraid people will think we are promoting their crap and what this site stands for.

Has anyone seen any videos they've done that show otherwise?
Besides giving them comments and the lowest rating possible is there a way to automatically send them to the hoax section after viewing? I know we can do this with certain threads but what about the posted video section? :bang;

In the Report this Video section can we just put' Third Phase of the Moon' and have it redirected?

WHOOOA... slow this wagon down for a bit... one thing that I can positively say about Blake Cousins and all his little alien/flying saucer videos... is that they actually ARE entertaining to watch...

OR......... (long pause)... would YOU rather look at THIS shit on every thread.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Ummmmm... me wonders just "who" does posts these kind of pictures on this board..? :headscratch: :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 9:03 pm » by Funnyman46

Chaindrive I feel ya there as well. Little balls of light or even dots in the sky do nothing to further the knowledge unless they show some type of substantial sings of intelligent control. Simply floating in a straight light doesn't cut it any more. I think we are beyond Orbs and Rod theory.

Another one that gets me are the people on the ground who state, "I swear you can tell they are talking, reacting or communicating to JUST me" Like they are the only people on the planet at the time of their sightings.

Still, the site is call Disclose.tv, the TRUTH Revealed.
I would think the TRUE hoax nature of these videos was enough to have an option as to their presence in a valid section or not. At least we can call them what they are so the newly exposed (to this site) have a better understanding of the story we'd (site) like to tell and the knowledge that some sites can be trusted more than others. God forbid they wind up at GLP!

Sorry if I'm coming off as bitter or cynical but I old and bitter, lol Been here a while. Pop in every once in a while but never leave. It's at least a once a day place for me as I watch the trends and some of the ignorance of the sheep (outside of the site) as they allow the powers that be more intrusions into their rights and freedoms and or hidden history and other subjects.

Keep up the Good Fight :hugging:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 9:08 pm » by *WillEase*

I'm with you Funnyman.
I cringe when I see anything by thirdfartinthewind on the forum or video section.
Fortunately, when they are posted in the forum, it takes little time before it gets shot down and shown for what it is...always
and that is a hoax/fake bullshit.
Whoever moderates the video section doesn't care one way or another apparently.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 9:15 pm » by Funnyman46

*WillEase* wrote:thirdfartinthewind

:lol: Glad I wasn't drinking at the time I read this, another laptop would have bit the dust.
I wish we had a big fat HOAX stamp we could apply to the face of the thumbnail in the video section.

Here's the title of their latest video: UFO Sightings Winner Top Youtube UFO Channel New Season 2012 Incredible Footage!

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z3CkofJCmc

In this video they ask/tell you to come to their channel. Wouldn't this be an example of spamming the site?

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 08, 2014 11:53 pm » by Kinninigan

Kinninigan wrote:its the crack muppet alien, i posted this months ago....

One of my better gifs...thanks for bumping the thread!

Good times...

:mrgreen:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Previous