This Ain't Oz - An Interview with Freeman

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 10:05 pm » by Phaeton


[youtube]O6JLgar45sU&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Enjoy...

I know I did.

:cheers:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9091
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 10:07 pm » by Troll2rocks


phaeton wrote:[youtube]O6JLgar45sU&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Enjoy...

I know I did.

:cheers:



What is it ? Its premise ? What does it cover ?
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 10:30 pm » by Phaeton


troll2rocks wrote:
phaeton wrote:[youtube]O6JLgar45sU&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Enjoy...

I know I did.

:cheers:



What is it ? Its premise ? What does it cover ?


A lot. Almost his whole repertoire is discussed.

His personal life, his findings / research and his expectations / predictions based on these findings.

The second part of this talk largely revolves around the stages to bring about the NWO as told by Werner von Braun to Dr. Carol Rosin; Red Scare / Communism, Terrorism, Asteroids, Aliens.

If you dont know Freeman yet, check out his material here: http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/2008/08/how-far-down-rabbit-hole-do-you-want-to.html
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9091
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 10:34 pm » by Troll2rocks


phaeton wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:
phaeton wrote:[youtube]O6JLgar45sU&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Enjoy...

I know I did.

:cheers:



What is it ? Its premise ? What does it cover ?


A lot. Almost his whole repertoire is discussed.

His personal life, his findings / research and his expectations / predictions based on these findings.

The second part of this talk largely revolves around the stages to bring about the NWO as told by Werner von Braun to Dr. Carol Rosin; Red Scare / Communism, Terrorism, Asteroids, Aliens.

If you dont know Freeman yet, check out his material here: http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/2008/08/how-far-down-rabbit-hole-do-you-want-to.html



Nah fuck it then.


Lol ya set yourself up for that one, dint cha! :peep:

:lol:


Actually it sounds very interesting, I will check it out thanks for posting it :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 10:37 pm » by Phaeton


Nah fuck it then.


:D
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv




  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook