This Financial Crisis was Avoidable

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 12:46 pm » by Drjones

'Financial crisis' :badair: :lol:

I can solve the financial 'crisis' in seconds, you just invent a new denomination of money, say the billion dollar bill, or billion pound note for example, you print off as many of these as needed to pay off whatever debt is owed, voilla, no-one is in debt or owe's anything, but as we can see from this simple and rational explanation the entire thing is a scam deliberately orchestrated to keep us in servitude, to keep up fussing and fighting over utter shit that does not matter. I will say again, it truly is as if aliens have taken over this planet and are running things, i cannot imagine how anyone can have the capacity to enslave their fellow human beings like this when instead you could make their lives so much more better. It's really sick... :bang;

I mean seriously i aint perrfect, but what the hell are we doing holding this system up ? What are we waiting on ? :help:

I closed two of my bank accounts yesterday, well by that i mean i withdrew 95% of the money i had in them and what a fucking hassle that was, i need to keep them open for the moment to pay some bills and stuff but ideally i don't want to have a bank account at all. So i'll be working on that the next few weeks and months. Also can we all see why TPTB did away with being paid in cash, most people these days get electronic money, this is an infringement on freedom, i can't believe how they got away with that, what could be more satisfying than working 40 hours or more each week and then at the end of it you get handed a big wad of cash ? great.. but now, these days...nothing, electronic money..you see when you have cash you can do stuff, it gives you freedom..with this electronic shit you can do well, ...nothing until you goto the bank answer fifty questions from some brainwashed bank clerk who tries to sell you policies and you then also have to pass 25 security checks to finally fucking withdraw it, you see how this entire process SLOWS everything down by the time you've expanded your ENERGY doing all that you're knackered it's about SUBMISSION..SUBMIT SUBMiT SUBMIT know your role slave :censored: .....i truly believe the microchipped cashless society is THE plan for the new world order. :evil:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:05 pm » by Thepassenger

drjones,...

:shock: after like 5 words... I could not stop agreeing... are you reading my brain or are you "implanting" what I think are my thoughts ,.. into my mind !?!

look at this http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/p ... Blue_Room/

How can you deny the evidence of these claims!?!?
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 pm » by Mediasorcerer

yes,yes,and yes.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 2:27 pm » by Frankenstein

The reason that the Swiss were not so badly affected is partially due to the fact that unlike most countries, the Swiss still back 40% of their currency with actual gold. They did suffer, but just not as bad as many countries.

Australia barely missed a beat and during the GFC, our housing prices continued to rise. We are now the proud owners of one of the most inflated real estate prices in the world.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 pm » by Drjones

thepassenger wrote:drjones,...

:shock: after like 5 words... I could not stop agreeing... are you reading my brain or are you "implanting" what I think are my thoughts ,.. into my mind !?!

look at this http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/p ... Blue_Room/

How can you deny the evidence of these claims!?!?

Well, as we are a collective consciousness of sorts, my thoughts are also the thoughts of really EVERYONE on Earth under this supression, except the wa..i mean bankers etc who think this is all great... it's just common sense what i said, i say 99% of people, say stop anyone on the street, a kid, a homeless person, anyone and in 10 seconds they would be able to do a better job for the human race than these bankers and politicians combined.. what the hell is going on ? Seriously, is this some sort of sick cosmic game ? It's not acceptable in any way, it's totally insane. I'm just back from a 10 mile run in the country, wow, found a nice spot on some old wooden fence, i think it's over 50 years old, sat on that for a bit meditated a little, ahh silence, when we get to places like this the universe speaks to us and you can learn many truths, but we learn just how insane this system is.. and we need to start realising it is this way deliberately.. it's not a mistake.. and we need to start doing something about it now, i dont care what it is something is better than nothing. Anyway i got 3 raspberry bushes and 3 blueberry bushes to plant.. woo hoo so that's me doing my part amongst other things, self sufficiency is the key.i believe.. :cheers:

And what's with the link.. ?? And who is that on your avatar ? :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 9:37 pm » by Otomon

I feel like a dirty whore!

Oh and also these guys are losers for doing this!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Previous