We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm » by E6722maj

curse their bones! :top:

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 pm » by Megame23

well i think most of us already knew the crisis was intentional, so of course it was avoidable. :P
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 pm » by Frankenstein

The findings of the inquiry are actually lies. They are purposefully pointing blame at various areas so that no one notices the real reason for the GFC and the coming repeat installments.

Basic grade school maths shows that the current system of market economics cannot continue indefinitely even without the fraud of modern banking. The fraud of modern banking hastens the downfall, but those who benefit from the fraud are attempting to leech it for all it is worth before it collapses.

The math is real simple and the evidence has been around for all to see, but like most things, the obvious is something that the average person is oblivious to.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 pm » by Seahawk

megame23 wrote:well i think most of us already knew the crisis was intentional, so of course it was avoidable. :P

Of course we did. Hopefully, though, this being established as fact, will result in more people waking up to what's really going on with the torrid affair between our governments financial leadership and the financial industry. Bernanke- for one- should be tarred and feathered for his part in this. And he had the gall/balls, on top of everything else, to scam on his income tax.
The sonofabitch. Why do I attack him in particular? Look at what he's gotten away with-so far- and he STILL has his fucking hand in the cookie jar!!!! I hope he "burns in hell" for his contribution to all of this, and all of his cronies, as well. :hell:

And of course, Frank. We are seeing the scapegoats, at this point. Although they may not be the "men behind the curtain," they still have obvious and plenty of guilt to bare. Too bad for them.

Too bad for us.

:censored:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:51 pm » by E6722maj

i blew my money on bad investments (beer,weed). can i get a bailout? no, i get a bailiff.
the disgusting banking cartels and their disgusting government lackeys are an international obscenity. where are their austerity measures? 'oh, my bad, just bail me out again and i'll defer my bonus or take it in share options. and while we're at it let's punish the public for our actions. they can pay, fuck 'em'
total bollocks. these bastards are going to pay, somehow, someday. it's already started.

:alien:
whatever

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:57 pm » by Drjones

'these bastards are going to pay, somehow, someday. it's already started.'

:clapper: :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 am » by Allreadydead

One thing has always puzzled me about the 'Banking Crisis' - If it was not deliberate and did not target certain countries, then I wonder how come the one country in the world that depends heavily on it's banking interests was almost unaffected?

Switzerland - did anyone remember reading or hearing about this country in financial meltdown? despite being the 'banking' capital of the world - If the bank crisis was genuine, wouldn't the swizz had been screaming like buggered chickens?

I may be wrong, but I heard about the other countries with budget cuts and increased taxes, but nothing much about switzerland - odd that - mind you the NWO probably keeps it money there, so that may be the answer. :think:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 pm » by Mediasorcerer

allreadydead wrote:One thing has always puzzled me about the 'Banking Crisis' - If it was not deliberate and did not target certain countries, then I wonder how come the one country in the world that depends heavily on it's banking interests was almost unaffected?

Switzerland - did anyone remember reading or hearing about this country in financial meltdown? despite being the 'banking' capital of the world - If the bank crisis was genuine, wouldn't the swizz had been screaming like buggered chickens?

I may be wrong, but I heard about the other countries with budget cuts and increased taxes, but nothing much about switzerland - odd that - mind you the NWO probably keeps it money there, so that may be the answer. :think:

brilliant observation :flop: :flop: :flop:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 12:36 pm » by Thepassenger

Post subject: This Financial Crisis was Avoidable

DUH! moneys evil... put your stocks in caring for one another.
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Next