THIS guy can hack your brain...for real.

brillbilly

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 6:00 pm » by brillbilly

LowSix wrote:I hope i didnt write that in such a way
as to NOT set up the video though.
The video was the main thing..that started that thinking process.
Its pretty cool.

Upload to Disclose.tv

low i did watch vid and as i am musicaly minded and play guitar/keyboards i can see how in a way we can all express our own divinity.music made them as one,and that is a power that most dont understand,the power to change for the better,to harmonise :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 6:02 pm » by TheDuck

Nice words umm I think lol, to me there truly is nothing to fear but fear itself, even though we all get influenced by all emotion, to control that emotion is what we should learn to be good at, as for 'God' he might exist in some way...wouldn't like to say what way but anyway...I wish I could watch that video, as for contempt for the fellow man I feel that but you know be true to yourself if you get f**ked over then it is not your fault you still did the right thing, the human thing by caring.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 6:10 pm » by -Marduk-

What a pessimistic post Low... :D If the bombs drop ...we will have a good chat on the Astralplane.Image

Upload to Disclose.tv

The force surrounds us and binds us. Life creates it, makes it grow. Luminous beings are we not this crude matter. And a powerful ally it is.

White shores ...LowImage
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 6:12 pm » by Lowsix

marduk2012 wrote:What a pessimistic post Low... :D If the bombs drop ...we will have a good chat on the Astralplane.Image

Upload to Disclose.tv

The force surrounds us and binds us. Life creates it, makes it grow. Luminous beings are we not this crude matter. And a powerful ally it is.

White shores ...LowImage

Dude this was the most optimistic post ive ever made..
Did you even watch the video?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 pm » by -Marduk-

LowSix wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:What a pessimistic post Low... :D If the bombs drop ...we will have a good chat on the Astralplane.Image

Upload to Disclose.tv

White shores ...LowImage

Dude this was the most optimistic post ive ever made..
Did you even watch the video?

Yep I did. Awesome!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 7:07 pm » by Realorfake

darrylmckay wrote:
realorfake wrote:to prove God exists

Be very careful about proving the existance of God.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcncPpQ8loA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcncPpQ8loA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Thankfully, not everyone will believe in exorcisms and demons...

We're safe.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 7:24 pm » by Realorfake

And low I watched the vid - interesting and cool.

I wouldnt be so sure as to consider this "hacking" but more showing how we fill in the gaps.

Like the famous triangle image - how we see a triangle here even though of course its not a complete triangle.

We dont always have all the pieces, nor do we need them.

We can bridge the gaps...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

end0fall

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 pm » by end0fall

LowSix wrote:I dunno why..but without a HINT of self reservation or doubt...
I can hate everything and everybody,
and without a second thought, i can easily and rationally
come to a logical conclusion that we,
collectively, are never going to "get it"..
We are Doomed.

That, its just too late. The song of destruction has already struck its first note long ago..and fight as we may, that momentum and dark melody is inside each and every one of us, and there is...hidden under that dark cloak of the subconscious..a need..a desire..to watch it all burn...to sing the notes of Wagners Valkyrie when it goes up..and cheering SCREAMING at the top of our burning lungs...Bravo..BRAVO... Bellisimo. With tears streaming down our faces, we will watch in rapt awe of the sublime divinity of the apocalypse. Because oh people..if nothing else..it will be as beautiful as it is dark..

Some of us deny it, some embrace it, some urge it on...some sit under the desk and pray for salvation..
I mean, i almost look at this anticipatory hunger like a MEME..a self destruct meme with its own life, (almost alive..indestructible,with a will and force and undeniable logic..satanic logic of its own, and we are powerless in the face of it..THATS how big i think it is).
Ah yeah we play around it and say shit like love and light to you all, when really we mean, will you PLEASE just shut the fuck up?

Its fed by all the stuff we take in..the 1's and 0's of everything. Good, bad, foul, disgusting, degrading, cruel, vengeful, obscene, hopeful..and it makes this toxic Soup with so many ingredients (in very accurate proportions), so much poison is there, in this predictable soup mixture... that we have come to be CONVINCED that the Doctors that have come to earth to teach us cant even give us the antidote.

We hate The church(es), we hate (all)religion, we think jesus is a hoax, buddha is a farce, Allah is a suicide bomber, we think its all a lie, we condemn and crucify every person that has the magic vial.. we think its all delusional synapse firing..we have PROGRAMMED OURSELVES not just to be sheep, but to hate our own Doctors, to no longer trust them... Rather, we ENJOY eating that poisonous soup on some level..or else we wouldnt spit it in the doctors' face so often..with such mischievous glee.

But then..damnit..
something so simple comes along and rattles my cage.
Breaks that confidence that i had..that sureness of philosophy that says it HAS to burn, it MUST break down..we've severed our ties to each other.

Well...apparently not.
I truly hope this does something for you,
because if it got to me, there's a better chance it will get to you too..
because youre likely a better person than i am, with more faith in people, with more faith in humanity...

Maybe right before the last REALLY big bomb falls, (the one that signals the endnote to the majestic Black Symphony...) we'll all stand looking at the sky and a song will come out of us that we've never even heard before, but we'll all know the words, in perfect unrehearsed pitch, and 6 billion people will sing that song a capella,perfectly..the very first time through... and it stops that last big bomb in midair..and suspends it there..and we have to keep singing or it falls...

Maybe there's still a silver thread,
sewing us all together..?

Upload to Disclose.tv

So in other words,they let him out into mainstream society too early?,i see i see.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 8:49 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 8:54 pm » by Blacky

why the numbers drabbit??????????????????

PreviousNext