THIS guy can hack your brain...for real.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 8:56 pm » by Lowsix


hex code for "just be selfless"

fair enough.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 pm » by Blacky


LowSix wrote:hex code for "just be selfless"

fair enough.


wtf???????
full on smurf then now?
how the hell did you get that???
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm » by Cornbread714


Oh, gawd, not THE HEX CODE AGAIN!!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 9:06 pm » by Lowsix


blacky wrote:
LowSix wrote:hex code for "just be selfless"

fair enough.


wtf???????
full on smurf then now?
how the hell did you get that???


http://www.swingnote.com/tools/texttohex.php

Hey as long as she wasnt tryin to start trouble,
i say fairplay. <-i stole ducks word.
Not a terrible message.
The vid was sorta meh..
but the hex message was fair.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 pm » by Blacky


LowSix wrote:
blacky wrote:
LowSix wrote:hex code for "just be selfless"

fair enough.


wtf???????
full on smurf then now?
how the hell did you get that???


http://www.swingnote.com/tools/texttohex.php

Hey as long as she wasnt tryin to start trouble,
i say fairplay. <-i stole ducks word.
Not a terrible message.
The vid was sorta meh..
but the hex message was fair.



fair enough!!!!
never come across that site before in that link you provided!!!
So Dtv might get even more interesting????
:bang;
:cheers:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 9:16 pm » by Lowsix


Nah, I imagine she just wants to get back to posting in a place that isnt dead.

I cant and wont fault her for that, and will leave it all in the past, unless of course she is here to stir shit, which im not sure of yet, but ill give her the kind benefit of the doubt (for my own thoughts on it) and consider that other place is dead, no one is posting or participating, and she manages to find good stuff, and if that's what its about,

i say welcome her back.

I'll leave well enough alone, unless like i said, she starts taking shots or starts in with the smurf stuff. Thats for over there...they have their own playspace.

If shes here for chat and talk on cool topics, she is free to do so.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 pm » by Electrobadgr


In a word.......Magnificent :sunny:

Truly, a stunning post Lowsix
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 pm » by Blacky


LowSix wrote:Nah, I imagine she just wants to get back to posting in a place that isnt dead.

I cant and wont fault her for that, and will leave it all in the past, unless of course she is here to stir shit, which im not sure of yet, but ill give her the kind benefit of the doubt (for my own thoughts on it) and consider that other place is dead, no one is posting or participating, and she manages to find good stuff, and if that's what its about,

i say welcome her back.

I'll leave well enough alone, unless like i said, she starts taking shots or starts in with the smurf stuff. Thats for over there...they have their own playspace.

If shes here for chat and talk on cool topics, she is free to do so.



just have see how it goes!!!!
tried welcoming her but she didnt want know lol!
that might just be me though :lol:
lets hope it is just to post normal!!
:cheers:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 9:24 pm » by Cornbread714


I don't trust her.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 9:26 pm » by Lowsix


electrobadgr wrote:In a word.......Magnificent :sunny:

Truly, a stunning post Lowsix


lol thx

I was having an epic shitty day, and i came across that link, and it hit me hard.
Probably harder than warranted..the pentatonic is a fairly ingrained thing,and of course he wasnt hacking anything, but it really stuck me in that emo place..

and i just thought ya know what if im wrong, and somehow THIS phenomenon had a mystical power that saved us all in the end..

and damn..i was fucked from there.

I felt silly reading it the next day...and went back to hating everybody.

lol


ps. me either.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook