THIS guy can hack your brain...for real.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 10:11 am » by Lowsix

I dunno why..but without a HINT of self reservation or doubt...
I can hate everything and everybody,
and without a second thought, i can easily and rationally
come to a logical conclusion that we,
collectively, are never going to "get it"..
We are Doomed.

That, its just too late. The song of destruction has already struck its first note long ago..and fight as we may, that momentum and dark melody is inside each and every one of us, and there is...hidden under that dark cloak of the subconscious..a need..a desire..to watch it all burn...to sing the notes of Wagners Valkyrie when it goes up..and cheering SCREAMING at the top of our burning lungs...Bravo..BRAVO... Bellisimo. With tears streaming down our faces, we will watch in rapt awe of the sublime divinity of the apocalypse. Because oh people..if nothing else..it will be as beautiful as it is dark..

Some of us deny it, some embrace it, some urge it on...some sit under the desk and pray for salvation..
I mean, i almost look at this anticipatory hunger like a MEME..a self destruct meme with its own life, (almost alive..indestructible,with a will and force and undeniable logic..satanic logic of its own, and we are powerless in the face of it..THATS how big i think it is).
Ah yeah we play around it and say shit like love and light to you all, when really we mean, will you PLEASE just shut the fuck up?

Its fed by all the stuff we take in..the 1's and 0's of everything. Good, bad, foul, disgusting, degrading, cruel, vengeful, obscene, hopeful..and it makes this toxic Soup with so many ingredients (in very accurate proportions), so much poison is there, in this predictable soup mixture... that we have come to be CONVINCED that the Doctors that have come to earth to teach us cant even give us the antidote.

We hate The church(es), we hate (all)religion, we think jesus is a hoax, buddha is a farce, Allah is a suicide bomber, we think its all a lie, we condemn and crucify every person that has the magic vial.. we think its all delusional synapse firing..we have PROGRAMMED OURSELVES not just to be sheep, but to hate our own Doctors, to no longer trust them... Rather, we ENJOY eating that poisonous soup on some level..or else we wouldnt spit it in the doctors' face so often..with such mischievous glee.

But then..damnit..
something so simple comes along and rattles my cage.
Breaks that confidence that i had..that sureness of philosophy that says it HAS to burn, it MUST break down..we've severed our ties to each other.

Well...apparently not.
I truly hope this does something for you,
because if it got to me, there's a better chance it will get to you too..
because youre likely a better person than i am, with more faith in people, with more faith in humanity...

Maybe right before the last REALLY big bomb falls, (the one that signals the endnote to the majestic Black Symphony...) we'll all stand looking at the sky and a song will come out of us that we've never even heard before, but we'll all know the words, in perfect unrehearsed pitch, and 6 billion people will sing that song a capella,perfectly..the very first time through... and it stops that last big bomb in midair..and suspends it there..and we have to keep singing or it falls...

Maybe there's still a silver thread,
sewing us all together..?

Upload to Disclose.tv

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 11:11 am » by Darrylmckay

No there no sliver of hope, I think we are pretty much done.
Our own nature will destroy us eventually, we are all selfish and egotistical, we do not care about our enviroment, we do not care about each other.
Evolution has a cycle and I think we have reached the end of ours.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DhtcaRRngcw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DhtcaRRngcw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I await the coming apocalypse, I will be in my bunker with my family, watching it all unfold.

EDIT; by "my bunker", I actually ment Meps bunker which I will take over when I see the end coming. Please dont tell him.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 am » by Realorfake

What keeps everything in place for me, what convinces me that we certainly havent figured everything out, what tells me that pieces to the puzzle still lay in disarray is the fact that EXORCISMS somehow work.

Now, a priest can piss off a demon whom has taken control of a mortal body then we can safely say demons respond to "God". If demons respond to God well then people, what more is there to say.

Sad and scary that we need a demon to prove God exists but we've become so mentally fucked that its the only thing that doesnt leave any question marks.

At least IMO.

Upload to Disclose.tv

How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 11:18 am » by Darrylmckay

realorfake wrote:to prove God exists

Be very careful about proving the existance of God.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcncPpQ8loA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcncPpQ8loA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 am » by Clawspiracy

Maybe there is an end time, and maybe we are approaching it. But all is never lost. I know instinctively that there are illusions out there and 'in here' that try to put a veil over what is really real. You can call me an idealist, you can say I am brainwashed...

Everything is as it has always been, and all will be as it will be. Once we truly accept that there is no such thing as rules, we will remember that the power was always there with us, always singing those beautiful tones that created the stars, that formed the galaxy we occupy.

All is not lost. Although we will die, we should celebrate every time we can do so on a daily basis. Everyday is a good day for something useless in us to die, and a new life to begin.

And, Low, even though you say:

I dunno why..but without a HINT of self reservation or doubt...
I can hate everything and everybody,
and without a second thought, i can easily and rationally
come to a logical conclusion that we,
collectively, are never going to "get it"..
We are Doomed.

You care. It's that simple. Caring hurts, just as truth does. How else do we appreciate all this?
It's a Clawspiracy...

brillbilly

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 4:28 pm » by brillbilly

maybe our cards are numberd,maybe our curtain call is all we have left,maybe when civiliation gets to the top of technology and has the ability to wipe itself off the face of the earth,then just maybe one of two things could happen,1 is that the world will be obliterated 2 is that the world will hold off and try to maintain some sort of truce.We are all at a crossroads and wether we like it or not we dont have much time to chose the right road,"some will be pushed".But for me like most,i just stand and try with what time i have left to pick a road that may give me the best chance for some future existance.I wish that if i have to walk through the valley of the shaddow of death that im not on my own.i live for today at the crossroads,and who knows what tomorrow will bring :peep:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 5:21 pm » by Newearthman

I don't feel like my life was givin any major meaning besides observation and positive influence on the people in my life. I will not be sad if the world stops being hospitable to humans, I will watch in awe and feel at peace with myself because I know this life is only a chapter in the neverending story.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 5:28 pm » by Lowsix

I hope i didnt write that in such a way
as to NOT set up the video though.
The video was the main thing..that started that thinking process.
Its pretty cool.

Upload to Disclose.tv

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

maleman

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 5:45 pm » by maleman

If you can't learn to laugh at this s**t and yourself, then you are doomed.

It's only life....

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 02, 2009 5:50 pm » by Daemonfoe

LOVE

Upload to Disclose.tv

Even the smartest and brightest of humans cannot have enough restraint to make the right decision in the face of curiosity and invention.

Destruction is inevitable.

But remember that nothing can be truly destroyed.

The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Next