This HAS TO STOP NOW; police brutality

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 6:58 pm » by Phaeton

Check this scandalous shit out..

Upload to Disclose.tv

I especially 'liked' the "we still have civil rights" remark from that frank marino retard..
Said in defense of the cop who murdered a civilian without any reason at all.

How crazy can it get people.. 'Doublespeak reality' is knocking on our doors it seems. :bang;

Ill tell you this, if this was a family member of mine Id make it my business to get where that fool is living at if you catch my drift. :evil:

Its always thesame sort of individual; some hilbilly intellect mf who gets off excercising his 'authoritah' on unarmed defenseless civilians. Having their way with all them nifty gadgets these fucks get issued with.. unbelievable.

Daniel Rodriguez rest in peace my brother
:hugging:

:shooting: F* the pohlice.

PS. No you hillbilly FUCK, 'you dont need no warrant'.. you need a warrant, you Idiocracy prototype illiterate mf bubbleboy (apologise but this pisses me right off :hell: ).
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 8:20 pm » by Leonidas1977

fuck me, this is just un fucking believable. i hope they send this cop to the chair