This is ridiculous...

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 10:32 am » by *WillEase*

Stress! Occupy 'pepper-spray cop' awarded $38k for 'anxiety' !!!!!
Published on Oct 25, 2013

Assaulting peaceful protesters with pepper spray can be awfully stressful, and John Pike certainly knows it better than most. Now a judge has awarded $38,000 to the former University of California cop filmed discharging his weapon on Occupy demonstrators. :hell:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 10:39 am » by Slith

I think you should have left "disgusting" up

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 10:42 am » by Constabul

Well, if douche bags hadn't made it there personal mission to 'expose' this fellows personal details on the net. As part of their anonymous master plan.. then maybe the guy wouldn't have been awarded money. Tho he wasnt the only one..

'Last September, UC Davis agreed to spend roughly $1 million to compensate current and former students who became victims in the Nov. 2011 incident, dishing out $30,000 settlements apiece to 21 plaintiffs, and another $6,666 to 15 others that stepped up later.'

Give me 30k and you can spray me with pepper spray too...

or hell the 6k..

talk about ridiculous...

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 10:45 am » by *WillEase*

Constabul wrote:Well, if douche bags hadn't made it there personal mission to 'expose' this fellows personal details on the net. As part of their anonymous master plan.. then maybe the guy wouldn't have been awarded money. Tho he wasnt the only one..

'Last September, UC Davis agreed to spend roughly $1 million to compensate current and former students who became victims in the Nov. 2011 incident, dishing out $30,000 settlements apiece to 21 plaintiffs, and another $6,666 to 15 others that stepped up later.'

or hell the 6k..

talk about ridiculous...

The people who got pepper sprayed aren't the ones who were awarded the money, the cop was.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 10:47 am » by *WillEase*

Slith wrote:I think you should have left "disgusting" up

Originally I titled it "This is an outrage" but feel free to edit the title to whatever you think is most appropriate.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 10:48 am » by Constabul

*WillEase* wrote:
Constabul wrote:Well, if douche bags hadn't made it there personal mission to 'expose' this fellows personal details on the net. As part of their anonymous master plan.. then maybe the guy wouldn't have been awarded money. Tho he wasnt the only one..

or hell the 6k..

talk about ridiculous...

The people who got pepper sprayed aren't the ones who were awarded the money, the cop was.

Wow really? did you even read the RT article on this, or just going with what pissed you off?
http://rt.com/usa/uc-davis-pike-comp-641/

I'll put in quotes so maybe you will get it the second time.
Last September, UC Davis agreed to spend roughly $1 million to compensate current and former students who became victims in the Nov. 2011 incident, dishing out $30,000 settlements apiece to 21 plaintiffs, and another $6,666 to 15 others that stepped up later. The deal reached between UC Davis and Pike’s attorneys will award him a larger settlement than any of those targeted in the attack.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 10:50 am » by Constabul

Ergo: each those pepper sprayed kids got 30k.. 21 of em. an additional 15 got 6,666.. odd number.. but whatever...

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 10:52 am » by *WillEase*

Constabul wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:

or hell the 6k..

talk about ridiculous...

Wow really? did you even read the RT article on this, or just going with what pissed you off?
http://rt.com/usa/uc-davis-pike-comp-641/

I'll put in quotes so maybe you will get it the second time.
Last September, UC Davis agreed to spend roughly $1 million to compensate current and former students who became victims in the Nov. 2011 incident, dishing out $30,000 settlements apiece to 21 plaintiffs, and another $6,666 to 15 others that stepped up later. The deal reached between UC Davis and Pike’s attorneys will award him a larger settlement than any of those targeted in the attack.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The settlement with the students isn't the point here.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 10:53 am » by Slith

*WillEase* wrote:
Slith wrote:I think you should have left "disgusting" up

Originally I titled it "This is an outrage" but feel free to edit the title to whatever you think is most appropriate.

meme chose

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 11:09 am » by *WillEase*

No doubt UC Davis will raise tuition costs to cover the cost of "compensation".

Next