This is Incredible, Insane, Shocking, and Grisly, Be Warned.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 2:39 am » by Cwmman

They had forsight and was trying to gain asylum in the Ecuador Embassy.

assasins :nwo: :nwo:

:sleep:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 3:17 am » by Rich316

Meth heads.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 9:24 am » by Nilm33

It wasnt a coincidence that a TV show was there to capture it all on film.
Ask yourself why the documentary didnt interview any relatives or friends of the twins. Or the twins themselves!

IMO this was "them" letting loose an experiment and seeing what happens. Making sure to capture it on film. Thats why neither of them did any real jail time. Thats why the media didnt delve into their lives.
Of course that is just my self educated opinion.

Do enough research on the subject of what "they" are doing with people, and it no longer is unbelievable. In Mind Control Programs twins are valued as they have stronger psychic bonds to be manipulated.

And if you havent seen this movie... SEE IT

Upload to Disclose.tv

Its all conjecture in this subject matter. Hardly anything can be proven.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 2:13 pm » by Troll2rocks

Whether this was posted before or not. I never saw it, and the amount of repeated threads on here every day anyway... :roll:

For those who never saw it, including me. It was well worth it. :owned:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 pm » by Spock

I have got to think that by this time, they have figured out some sort of motive behind the madness. It is one of the craziest stories I've ever heard.

Thanks for reposting it, I forced my wife to watch it last night with a hammer to her head.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 4:27 pm » by Thruster

Spock wrote:I have got to think that by this time, they have figured out some sort of motive behind the madness. It is one of the craziest stories I've ever heard.

Thanks for reposting it, I forced my wife to watch it last night with a hammer to her head.

''Spock held a hammer to her head and assured her that either her brains or her eyes would be on that screen...'' (The Spockfather)

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm » by Troll2rocks

Spock wrote:I have got to think that by this time, they have figured out some sort of motive behind the madness. It is one of the craziest stories I've ever heard.

Lmao

I know its absolutely crazy. Still no explanations as to why they did what they did, and yeah that was pretty nuts hearing she left the murder scene smashing a lump hammer over her head, I literally laughed out loud when I heard that lol :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 pm » by 99socks

Nilm33 wrote:It wasnt a coincidence that a TV show was there to capture it all on film.
Ask yourself why the documentary didnt interview any relatives or friends of the twins. Or the twins themselves!

IMO this was "them" letting loose an experiment and seeing what happens. Making sure to capture it on film. Thats why neither of them did any real jail time. Thats why the media didnt delve into their lives.
Of course that is just my self educated opinion.

Do enough research on the subject of what "they" are doing with people, and it no longer is unbelievable. In Mind Control Programs twins are valued as they have stronger psychic bonds to be manipulated.

Its all conjecture in this subject matter. Hardly anything can be proven.

I kinda had the same feeling... if this was a mind control experiments, then these girls were sent out on a reconnaissance mission of sorts. "They" wanted to observe them (the girls) in real life, on a real playing field, and the local news station paid for all the filming.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Writer

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 1:27 pm » by fitjiffa

Couldn't be loads of hallucinogens then? LSD can't be found in the blood more than about 5 hours after ingesting, yet the trips last for around 24 hours. Someone says that their friends didn't know why they were in the uk. Drug users are really friendly with the police and tell them the truth at all times, don't they?

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 3:38 pm » by TheDuck

Cheers Troll, messed up bitches...
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext