This is My religion

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:16 am » by Ravenstorm

The trees are alive, they pulse with pure energy. They Vibrate with an intelligence, every cell, every atom, every molecule. At it's core the trees are pure energy, an expression a manifestation of the Universe. It's essence cannot be tarnished or unworthy, whether they sway in the breeze or stand still in the warmth of the sun....They don't need to please a God to be Holy, they don't need a religion to be sacred for they are made of the eternal essence. They are made of the source of all that is and they are perfect just as they are.

The air I breath is alive, I feel it within me it pulses with pure energy, it vibrates with intelligence, every molecule, every atom at its core is pure energy, it is an expression, a manifestation of the Universe. Its essence cannot be tarnished for it is an expression of the Universe, the divinity that makes all things up. It's essence is eternal and birth less, it is never made. It is never Not made. It is never unworthy, whether it blows with fierceness or remains still and unmoving. The wind doesn't need to please God to be made Holy. It doesn’t need religion to be made worthy. It is what it is...Sacred and perfect at its core.

The grass the moss, the plants and animals, they are all alive, they pulse with energy. I feel them, as I sit in the stillness I feel their intelligence encompass me from every direction. Their every molecule, their every atom is an expression and a manifestation of the Universe, they can never be made unworthy or tarnished as they are made of pure energy which is both eternal and birth less. They don’t need to please a God to be made worthy, they don’t need a religion or a philosophy or a world belief to be made perfect. What they are is what they are. Sacred, perfect and whole.

The Dirt beneath my feet, I feel it tingling when I am still. It pulses with energy and has no intelligence all of its own. Every molecule, every atom, the dirt is pure energy, its a manifestation of the Universe an expression of the source of all that is...Its essence is eternal and birth less...Its energy cannot be destroyed or created, its essence can never be tarnished or made unworthy, it doesn't need to please a God to be made perfect. For it is sacred and Holy as the Universe itself that surrounds it is Holy. It doesn't need a belief or a religion to be made worthy. For it can never not be made worthy or less perfect then what it is already.

The water is alive, it pulses with energy, it vibrates with intelligence. When its still you can feel it, it doesn't matter if the water is muddy or clear. Every atom, its every molecule is an expression of the Universe, the energy that permeates through all things. It is divine at its core, its essence, the energy that makes it up can never be tarnished, or made unworthy. It is what it is...and what it is, is both eternal and birth less in its essence, it doesn't need to please a God to be made perfect or made worthy, for it is made of divine intelligence itself, it can never be anything but. It follows no dogma, no belief, it does not feel superior to other things, it has no religion, yet it remains sacred and pure.

In the stillness I feel my body pulsate and vibrate with energy. It has intelligence and consciousness. I am an expression of the Universe just like the dirt, just like the water, the air, the ants, the plants, the trees and everything around me. The Universe is divine and holy and all that makes it up is sacred. What I am is pure energy. The essence and core of what I am is birth less, depthless, sacred and holy. I am made of the energy and the intelligence of God. In the darkness I close my eyes, all manifestations fade away, the sounds around me dwindle, till nothing is heard but the beating of my heart. And soon it slows and I feel nothing. I float in the darkness, no forms, no shapes, no substance just pure being.

This is essence of what I am. At the core of everything I am pure consciousness. The thoughts that cross my mind do not tarnish the essence of what I am, the things I do, even If i am ashamed of an action or a thought, I cannot tarnish what I am...I am eternal consciousness, I am made of the consciousness of God. At the core of what I am I am the beginning and the end. The consciousness that makes me up has always been there, its eternal. It doesn't need a religion to be made perfect. It doesn't need a dogma or a belief to be made sacred. The core of who I am is what it is. Pure consciousness, pure being, I breath the air, I feel it within me and all around me. I feel its energy pulse through my blood. This is my religion. I drink the water I feel the coolness with my tongue, I feel the coolness that it brings to my body. This is my religion. I feel the dirt beneath my feet, the coolness of the mind, the texture, I feel the energy of the dirt, what I once saw was dead. It’s not dead but pulsing with energy. I see it, I feel it, I since it...this is my religion. I touch the flowers and plants. I smell them, I smell their essence and their fragrance. I see them...they glow and pulse with energy. They are more wise then ever I knew before. Seeing this aliveness. This is my religion.

I take time to look at my hands. I have never really seen them before. They just were hands. But now they are beautiful and intricate. Every part of them is original and unique. .my hands are part of me and I am part of God. This is my religion.

As I sit in the woods, I can hear the birds. The birds are not just creatures, life less, soul less, they are made from essence of God. All things are made of God. I hear them singing, I hear them breathing, I hear the beating of their wings. I enjoy the freedom as I watch them fly. I see the birds. This is my religion.

I see the Divine all around me and I see it within me. How presumptuous I have been to assume that I could tarnish or be made unholy when all that I am is made of God. I am made from the essence of God and God can never be less than perfect.

Peace and love dear friends

Ravenstorm x

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:19 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:22 am » by -Marduk-

Welcome Stormdancer!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:23 am » by Flecktarn

:hiho: :cheers:
ImageImage

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 am » by Ravenstorm

How do i get my avatar on here????

thankyou xx

ravenstorm

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:39 am » by Ravenstorm

Merry meet and thankyou all for you lovely welcome xxxxxx

great to be here

ravenstorm xx

www.paranormaljunkies.co.uk

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:43 am » by Slith

Welcome raven, hell of a post. Religion or belief system?

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 am » by Constabul

:hiho:

lovely wall of words you have there.
:look: :rtft:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 am » by Otomon

Messiah complex of the month maybe?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:45 am » by The57ironman

ravenstorm wrote:How do i get my avatar on here????

thankyou xx

ravenstorm

1user contol panel
2edit profile
3avatar

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Next