This is my story....

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 30, 2011 4:48 pm » by domdabears

Maybe someone else posted this already. I don't know.
I just watched it. It's really good. Obviously this is really popular right now and you might have seen it already. If not, check it out.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 pm » by The57ironman

he died on christmas day.....?

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 pm » by domdabears

the57ironman wrote:he died on christmas day.....?

Yeah.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 pm » by Rydher

I haven't seen this.

AWESOME! I found myself smiling along with him.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 30, 2011 5:25 pm » by Woven

Thanks for sharing, I also couldn't help but smile. Peace.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 30, 2011 5:41 pm » by Disclosed

D. Bears,

Never seen that before either.

Very touching and emotional. I too also smiled when he did.

Did he really die on Christmas day? Sad to see him go, but I know he is smiling and "living" more than ever.

Thanks for sharing.
what it means to become a magi: building up a resistance to the bullshit. samuelthemule

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 3:05 pm » by Phaeton

Beautiful.

May the Heavenly Father be with you Ben Breedlove.

And.. Breed Love, you did.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 4:33 pm » by Edgarrothstein

People are dying.

Sad, but true.

Get over it...

Upload to Disclose.tv

And think about the fact that the most of the Thirld World kids don't have either the video camera or the InterNet, so they can't make a video with a heart-wrenching music in the background.

Fuck the Hollywood...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 5:07 pm » by Rydher

edgarrothstein wrote:People are dying.

Sad, but true.

Get over it...

You are looking at this with a jaded perspective. I can't speak for everyone in this thread but I didn't find this video sad at all. Quite the opposite.

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 8:51 pm » by Steveg

I underwent a massive mindset event during my youth, a rebirth if you will, as my neural network underwent a rewiring experience, that changed my path through life completely.
I am 50 years now but 33 years ago when I was 17 I experienced a traumatic RTA incident on a Motorcycle which shook my 'neural hardware' and re-wired it completely.
I was a typical adolescent 'hot head' at this time as Bikes, good times, drinking, the lot were my priority.
But one night out after lots of self imposed abuse, in an alcoholic sense I met my Waterloo when I lost control of my machine while traversing homeward.
I sustained head, chest, and suspected internal injuries as I made a physical attempt to overtake on my Kawasaki and I was flung from it after loosing control of its trajectory due to road conditions.
The second of the sustained injuries was repairable hardware but not the aforesaid first on the list, as this was Bio - software' it re - programmed me totally!
I was Unconscious for three weeks and after regaining consciousness had sustained motor neural damage of the right motor cortex meaning paralysis of my left limbs. I went through the NHS physiotherapy programs and occupational processes and was discharged from the Hospital that had saved me from a 'pre-mature burial' with a inner knowingness that it was now all up to me from that day on, how I integrate with society again.
I lost interest in mundane concepts that dominated my world previously and as a result lost all my previous so called 'friends'. This is now understandable as my mindset has complety changed and is at complementary odds with theirs at this time.
I prioritized myself on Spirituality, the Occult, and eastern religious lour, things that concept reality tend to 'huss down' and only wanted, as is still true, to evolve Spiritually.
My unfoldment was and is slow but is imminent in an evolutionary sense as I can say with certainty I am Awakened and self realized to a stage now where physicality is perceived in its illusionary concept, and multi-dimensional aspects of creation are revealed.
Prompting in the form of reality shifts are common and really resonate with me frequently, as also synchronicity both complements my life contractual calling.
'
'We are not these bodies’, they are just vehicles we drive around in this third dimension, problem is most people identify themselves with it, and worse, what they do in physicality. ….. …. (I am an Electrician, I am a ......)
They are letting the horse tell the jockey where it wants to go, the horse is riding the jockey in effect !
We are infinite beings not mere droplets of an ocean but in fact the whole ocean.
Its all a case of remembering the game we are playing. God decided he wanted to divide its essence and experience multiplicity on the outside, so that a detailed representation of creation could be perceived ... Much like viewing a piece of art through a magnifying glass !!
My biological computer could churn out esoteric rhetoric all night, but it is reassuring that metaphysical knowledge can be accessed so freely on many websites on the Net, as the new cycle of awakening commences. They help to clear everyday misunderstood spiritual concepts and have a substantial esoteric truth conveyed in them, if they are sought with discernment for the proceeding shift in consciousness which is imminent !!

Although I have pulled back substantially to this 5 sense reality in the physical sense I have now only minor disabilities in my left limbs ... left arm mainly , I am right side dominant so its no burden.
But through this I have gained higher sense facilities of Prophesy. Clairvoyance and Clairaudience which are immature in development but are no longer latent as they would have been or once were.
My believe is, we may give one sense or attribute up only to express another of higher vibratory order through the law of 'correspondence'
This is where the proceeding dimension is positive to the ones below it, hence lower vibratory order its tempo is less energetic the ones ascending it. But through attunement a transmutational shift of vibrant energy is manifest leading to … Spiritual evolution ..

Reach for the skies Within !!

Next