This is the message Obama is really sending

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:13 am
Location: Planet Earth

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 10:09 pm » by Schizotoxin


As I listen to my treasonous government claim to me that this is going to be carried out under national security interest and the statement being "We want to send them a message, we are not supporting regime change, we are not going to remove Assad, we want to send them a message." So, what's the real message that will be sent? The only message that I can figure out of this, is this:

We don't care if you commit genocide, we don't care if you kill your own civilians, we care how you commit genocide and how you kill your own civilians. If you kill them with other means, we will not attack you.

My government makes me sick! :vomit:

Please don't blame me, I voted libertarian for the last 21 years!
I never said I was sane

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:13 am
Location: Planet Earth

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 9:28 am » by Schizotoxin


Yeah, the rebels claimed responsibility, my government just wants to start another war for fun. I wonder what they will do with this new info, considering the fact the Associated Press has been under surveillance by my government, they will probably ignore it!
I never said I was sane

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3141
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 11:24 am » by Svaha


Nothing beats a world war to cover up the failures, to feed the war machines, to clean up some sheep and gain control of all farms.

Repeat
Shake hands and stab in the back,
Go to Repeat
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7697
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 11:31 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Schizotoxin wrote:As I listen to my treasonous government claim to me that this is going to be carried out under national security interest and the statement being "We want to send them a message, we are not supporting regime change, we are not going to remove Assad, we want to send them a message." So, what's the real message that will be sent? The only message that I can figure out of this, is this:

We don't care if you commit genocide, we don't care if you kill your own civilians, we care how you commit genocide and how you kill your own civilians. If you kill them with other means, we will not attack you.

My government makes me sick! :vomit:

Please don't blame me, I voted libertarian for the last 21 years!


    Fatdogmendoza wrote:If Obamamerica wants to go to war over what he describes as genocide then why has he and all other western nations ignored the troubles going on in Africa for many decades, Keep them poor, ignorant and backwards and you can still rape and pillage their resources without much fightback, at the same time you can call them savages and subhuman. :bang;
    Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

    Conspirator
    User avatar
    Posts: 2382
    Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

    PostSun Sep 01, 2013 11:36 am » by mediasorcery


    they dont care if they commit genocide either, or kill there own civilians,
    , so why should they care if others like asshead may have, tho i find it strange the syrians in australia seem to be supporting asssad, not the terrorist rebel hamas/alqaeda/al nasra, seems odd if hes a mass murderer like you just claimed in your post?,

    has asshead committed genocide?
    id like to know, now u mention it.

    and u did mention it, is this the real message in your post?
    the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

    Conspirator
    User avatar
    Posts: 7697
    Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
    Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

    PostSun Sep 01, 2013 1:04 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


    Mediasorcery, I think Schizotoxin was referring to Obamamericas veiled accusation in his speech last night..

    Quote:

    "Make no mistake. This has implications beyond chemical warfare, If we won’t enforce accountability in the face of this heinous act, what does it say about our resolve to stand up to others who flout fundamental international rules -- to governments who would choose to build nuclear arms, to terrorists who would spread biological weapons, to armies who carry out genocide. We cannot raise our children in a world where we will not follow through on the things we say, the accords we sign, the values that define us."

    :cheers:

    Genocide:

    The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
    Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

    Conspirator
    User avatar
    Posts: 2382
    Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

    PostSun Sep 01, 2013 2:47 pm » by mediasorcery


    im sure arsehead is no better than they say, and prolly a murderer of some description, who knows whose the good guy anymore, prolly neither, pick your evil i guess.
    the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

    Initiate
    User avatar
    Posts: 261
    Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:52 am
    Location: Southern outskirts of Stockholm

    PostSun Sep 01, 2013 4:40 pm » by Nedroj


    USA is worthless at actually win wars. Kill a hell of a lot of civilians ,there is your skill. But at REAL warfare even with your modern weapons....you suck a big horses penis. Thats a fact.

    This was to the US war machine and gov. NOT the real Americans. :cheers:
    DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

    Initiate
    User avatar
    Posts: 861
    Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

    PostSun Sep 01, 2013 6:18 pm » by Domeika


    The message is clear at least to me......filter out all the bullshit and what is left is this......

    "We NEED to knock over ANOTHER country and wreck it so that we can install a new government that will immediately sign up for IMF loans. Of course the stipulation (as it was with all of our previous victims) is to hand over all the gold in your central bank (which is 25 Tons held in the Central Bank of Syria) for safe keeping at Fort Knox. Of course while were being truthful, we might as well admit that there is no gold in Fort Know we just need this bullion influx to keep the fractional banking Ponzi scheme afloat. Oh, and while were at it, we'll keep fomenting trouble in your back yard so that you'll never be able to pay us back and will need to keep borrowing and taxing your citizens (now our slaves)....forever. We'll keep doing this until every country on earth is under our thumb because if we allow any to escape our slaves might be able to contrast between real freedom and the freedom (sorry....fiefdom) we're peddling."

    Yep, that's what I hear.

    Conspirator
    User avatar
    Posts: 3141
    Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
    Location: Neutral Zone

    PostSun Sep 01, 2013 6:39 pm » by Svaha


    Domeika wrote:The message is clear at least to me......filter out all the bullshit and what is left is this......

    "We NEED to knock over ANOTHER country and wreck it so that we can install a new government that will immediately sign up for IMF loans. Of course the stipulation (as it was with all of our previous victims) is to hand over all the gold in your central bank (which is 25 Tons held in the Central Bank of Syria) for safe keeping at Fort Knox. Of course while were being truthful, we might as well admit that there is no gold in Fort Know we just need this bullion influx to keep the fractional banking Ponzi scheme afloat. Oh, and while were at it, we'll keep fomenting trouble in your back yard so that you'll never be able to pay us back and will need to keep borrowing and taxing your citizens (now our slaves)....forever. We'll keep doing this until every country on earth is under our thumb because if we allow any to escape our slaves might be able to contrast between real freedom and the freedom (sorry....fiefdom) we're peddling."

    Yep, that's what I hear.


    Hear hear.
    The domino effect policy has worked 'till now but it's reversing.


    Upload to Disclose.tv

    Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell


    Next

    • Related topics
      Replies
      Views
      Last post
    Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook