THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD

Initiate

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 2:41 am » by Sketchsi

They will be revealed soon....When Jesus was nailed to the cross, it was the false messengers that nailed him to the cross!!! While he was nailed to the cross, he shouted "forgive them lord, they do not know what they do!". They are fearful, they are trying everything to stop the awakening. But listen to this truth. Its logic. The feeling of forgivness is far far far greater than the feeling of hatred. If you forgive these false messengers. I promise, we will ascend, and we will never have to come back.

p.s can somebody do me a favour, go onto neale donald walsches facebook page, and tell him this message, write it on hes wall. They are full of fear. Gods plan will not be stopped

Writer

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 2:46 am » by kennydubbs

You are a trip dude.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 2:47 am » by Kaarmaa

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 3:57 am » by mediasorcery

God doesnt make plans, humans do, how dare anyone on earth have the gumption and hubris to assume they know whats in the mind of god, disgusting arrogant mentality, no one knows whats the "plan" or if there even is one,
isnt this what scripture counsels against, the overbearing assumptions of the EGO!!!

this crap has been so twisted for generations, its a disgrace, you think your better than all else because you think you "know" something they dont, your not god, you can never "know",

nobody fuking knows, simple as that, and if anyone is claiming to "know" then they are a bleeding liar, not to be trusted.full of agenda and not "god"> youve been told.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 3:58 am » by Sketchsi

They are all around us? Cant you see them? Cant you feel them? If I was you I would spread the word of I have just told you. And a good place to start would be with neale Donald walsch. Trust me. Please im saying this for your own good. It is the false messengers causing you doubt. They are working through a blanket of energy. I dont lie

Initiate

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 3:59 am » by Sketchsi

I can see them. This is a test from God. I am saying this to help you.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 4:05 am » by Sketchsi

I know some of you know I am telling the truth. This is not paranoia. This is my knowing. I cant lie to myself. How can I be insane if I can feel the knowing all around me. Trust me. Its worth mentioning when Jesus was on the cross. They told him to prove he was the son of god. There was a reason he didnt prove it. Spread these words.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 4:09 am » by Sketchsi

Lol. Some of you think I am insane. I can feel the knowing outside my bdy. Insanity happens in your mind.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 4:11 am » by Sketchsi

I cant show you proof. But I can show you evidence . Look underneath this post. Im sure I can see the words ascending

Initiate

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 4:15 am » by Sketchsi

I trust most of you. You must do what I said on the first post. The false messengers are trying ti stop me writing this. Thats how I know you should do what I said for gods sake

Next