This Is Very Disturbing!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 29, 2009 11:15 am » by Clawspiracy

I've heard that it's fairly common for a picture of the new president to be near or to the right of the flag in schools. Personally, if that's the case I don't see a problem. It is part of learning who is president. All Obama detractors, you have to realize that he is the new president.

Now if they are turning on a projector or something before and after, then I would agree that it could be Subliminal manipulation, and I would then urge every parent to write to the school immediately. There will be no NewSpeak at school (although there already is to a degree).
It's a Clawspiracy...

Writer

PostThu Jan 29, 2009 12:39 pm » by Debris765nju

This is the same song being played in Germany seventy years ago but i'm fairly certain President Obama has not had the time to get down to indoctrinating school children yet. Sounds more like a school teacher that needs direction.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 29, 2009 5:22 pm » by Mp630

debris765nju wrote:This is the same song being played in Germany seventy years ago but i'm fairly certain President Obama has not had the time to get down to indoctrinating school children yet. Sounds more like a school teacher that needs direction.

to clarify, she said they were doing it in other the classrooms too, not just the one teacher.

PostWed Feb 11, 2009 7:04 pm » by Cyclops

Another example of the INDOCTRINATION of our children into the NWO. They did it to my 16 yr old daughter when they showed Al Gore's propaganda peice " An Inconvenient Truth" She came home and told me they showed it to all of the kids in the auditorium. I proceeded to try to UNPROGRAM her and tell her that this movie was not based on truth, but opinion and I was pissed :hell: to find out that it was being shown without parental consent.I do not want my child brainwashed by a bunch of liberal teachers pushing their agenda on my child. I want them to keep their politics to themselves and just stick to what they are being paid to do. If I thought that movie had any credence, I would have taken her to see it myself

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 pm » by Towelie

There teaching that the "war on drugs" was a success, in school text books aswell now. :bullshit: allround.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Previous