THIS IS WHY ISRAEL WANNA ATTACK IRAN

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 am » by Santaownsyou

proto wrote:
santaownsyou wrote:Unless they are the Canaanites, then they own nothing. Who do you think the living decedents of the Canaanites are? Oh, well I guess that would be the Palestinians. Finally I understand why they hate the Palestinians so much...... :banana:

HAHAHA yeah right, talking about reinventing history ...

And I suppose you're saying the israelites were the Canaanites, your so full of shit. The most direct descendants on earth of the Canaanites are the Palestinians. You could start a hate group with all those misconceived ideas you have.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 5:24 am » by Proto

santaownsyou wrote:
proto wrote:
santaownsyou wrote:Unless they are the Canaanites, then they own nothing. Who do you think the living decedents of the Canaanites are? Oh, well I guess that would be the Palestinians. Finally I understand why they hate the Palestinians so much...... :banana:

HAHAHA yeah right, talking about reinventing history ...

And I suppose you're saying the israelites were the Canaanites, your so full of shit. The most direct descendants on earth of the Canaanites are the Palestinians. You could start a hate group with all those misconceived ideas you have.

so can you :wink:

and if you want real facts :

Jews, Palestinians, and Syrians share a genetic link.

Another finding, paradoxical but unsurprising, is that by the yardstick of the Y chromosome, the world's Jewish communities closely resemble not only each other but also Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese, suggesting that all are descended from a common ancestral population that inhabited the Middle East some four thousand years ago.

http://foundationstone.com.au/HtmlSuppo ... etics.html

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 5:28 am » by Boondox681

Today's Jews are the living representatives of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of Israel that conquered most of Palestine in the 13th century BC. Judah’s share of the territory continued for seven centuries, until the Babylonian Captivity, in which Judah was deported by Nebuchadnezzer in 587 BC. They returned again within less than half a century, and held Judea, once more, for the next 773 years, until they were evicted by the Romans in AD 135. Jews never renounced their claim to the land of Israel, and always hoped, believed, and proclaimed that they would get this land back again.

true.
and the 'jews' from the line of judah are fakes and they know it.
that's why they live and act the way they do.
lying,hiding and sneaking,to conceal the truth
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 5:29 am » by zinzana

Canaanites spoke Canaanite language and not stinking arabic like the philistines

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 5:36 am » by Santaownsyou

Again, again and again... you with all those reputable sources :nope:
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2009 ... the_ph.php

Edit:directed at proto
[/quote]Jews, Palestinians, and Syrians share a genetic link.

Another finding, paradoxical but unsurprising, is that by the yardstick of the Y chromosome, the world's Jewish communities closely resemble not only each other but also Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese, suggesting that all are descended from a common ancestral population that inhabited the Middle East some four thousand years ago.

http://foundationstone.com.au/HtmlSuppo ... etics.html[/quote]
Last edited by Santaownsyou on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 am » by Proto

zinzana wrote:Canaanites spoke Canaanite language and not stinking arabic like the philistines

actually philistines didn't speak arabic,and they weren't arabs ,and they got nothing
to do with modern palestinians .

"Modern archaeology has also suggested early cultural links with the Mycenean world in Greece.

Though the Philistines adopted local Canaanite culture and language before leaving any written texts (and later adopted the Aramaic language), an Indo-European origin has been suggested for a handful of known Philistine words that survived as loan words in Hebrew."

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 5:44 am » by Proto

santaownsyou wrote:Again, again and again... you with all those reputable sources :nope:
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2009 ... the_ph.php

"The study, reported in today's Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, was conducted by Dr. Michael F. Hammer of the University of Arizona with colleagues in the United States, Italy, Israel, England and South Africa."

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 am » by zinzana

Indo-European ?
wtf does it even mean

Initiate

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 am » by Kacen

And who are we to judge Israel if this is in fact their goal?

I'm an American Nationalist. If I was Israeli I'd be an Israeli Nationalist. I'd probably love a greater Israel.

Self-determination.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 am » by Kacen

zinzana wrote:Indo-European ?
wtf does it even mean

Language family.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages

PreviousNext