THIS IS WHY ISRAEL WANNA ATTACK IRAN

Writer
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:28 pm

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 12:28 pm » by Dany730


anuki
you say Israel wants to attack Iran because the wants what?
To return to the original size of Israel that is only a theory !
And then you put maps that don't include Iran
What are you trying to say her

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 7:43 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


very interesting stuff :flop:

Writer
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:28 pm

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 1:30 am » by Dany730


freeyourmindnow

What is so interesting in a lie?
Please wipe the hatred from your eyes and see the truth!
Don't forget that Israel occupied in "mivza kadash" in 56 the Sinai half island
And most of Lebanon in the war in 82
But gave it back when the war ended.
Israel don’t wont to expand you need to leave your fear behind the Jews are not goona take over the world! you can sleep peacefully!

Initiate
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 6:12 am

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 1:35 am » by Kacen


awoken4ever wrote:proto=disinfo agent....sounds like u have no problem with a greater Israel...or a zion extending from a river euphrates to the river nile...?....the text written makes you happy too doesnt it??

From my observations the term "disinfo agent" is just a copout accusation utilized by conspiracy theorists whenever they have no rebuttal to legit counter-claims to their theories.

Not only that it's ridiculous.

Initiate
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 6:12 am

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 1:36 am » by Kacen


lighthouse wrote:A message to Propaganda Proto and Zionist Zinzana:
tunnel vision can be a symptom of extreme anger and fear...

Pot calling the kettle black.

Initiate
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 6:12 am

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 am » by Kacen


dany730 wrote:anuki
you say Israel wants to attack Iran because the wants what?
To return to the original size of Israel that is only a theory !
And then you put maps that don't include Iran
What are you trying to say her

Precisely, he has absolutely no concrete proof.

His only "proof" is that ancient Israel was once bigger.

That's not proof.

I might as well say there's a British conspiracy to re-create the British Empire, a Turkish conspiracy to re-create the Ottoman Empire, and so on.

Writer
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:28 pm

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 1:49 am » by Dany730


Kacen
I live in Israel and the majority of Israelis not only don’t ever think to expand but willing to share or
Give up parts of the land to just live in peace and end this conflict. To many people died
But then people write b.s like that man it's making you wonder if its ever stop. Because some people will believe
And continuo to spread the hatred to the next generations.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2024
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 4:54 am » by Anuki


dany730 wrote:Kacen
I live in Israel and the majority of Israelis not only don’t ever think to expand but willing to share or
Give up parts of the land to just live in peace and end this conflict. To many people died
But then people write b.s like that man it's making you wonder if its ever stop. Because some people will believe
And continuo to spread the hatred to the next generations.


You always seem to have a way to turn the facts...

Willing to share? (share the land that was stolen ..?)
Peace and end this conflict .(.which 'you' started..?)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 4:59 am » by Proto


anuki wrote:
dany730 wrote:Kacen
I live in Israel and the majority of Israelis not only don’t ever think to expand but willing to share or
Give up parts of the land to just live in peace and end this conflict. To many people died
But then people write b.s like that man it's making you wonder if its ever stop. Because some people will believe
And continuo to spread the hatred to the next generations.


You always seem to have a way to turn the facts...

Willing to share? (share the land that was stolen ..?)
Peace and end this conflict .(.which 'you' started..?)


Image

oh look it's got horns , those darn satanic jews ooops sorry zionists, want to take over the world again. :yell: comeon everyone lets hate them .

Writer
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:28 pm

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 am » by Dany730


anuki
Israel didn’t steal nothing the land didn’t belong to any one and defiantly not to Arabs that
Call them self Palestinian.
I am sure that you know that the conflict between Jews and Arabs in Israel
Was way before 1948 and you can tack example of the pogrom in 1929
That the Arabs started killing over 100 Jews and injuring over 300


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook