This link is messed up.... gov can't delete it

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 5:47 am » by Domains39

You need to reboot or just press on x on moving vid... after it will ask if you want to stop it.

two questions to bypass virus in da head

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 5:48 am » by Zer0

domains39 wrote:You need to reboot or just press on x on moving vid... after it will ask if you want to stop it.

two questions to bypass virus in da head

Thanks, by the way that was not cool what you did.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 5:54 am » by kentrb

not cool but very funny
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 am » by Santaownsyou

You know when I was like thirteen I came up with a hairstyle for myself ,then a year later rick astley made it big and erveryone was like you've got rick astley hair, so i cut my hair and started wearing combat boots. True story.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 6:07 am » by Masterhunter

santaownsyou wrote:You know when I was like thirteen I came up with a hairstyle for myself ,then a year later rick astley made it big and erveryone was like you've got rick astley hair, so i cut my hair and started wearing combat boots. True story.

I wear combat boots myself. You may wonder why the laces are so long. Its because if you are captured, you can strangle enemies or hang yourself if you know they will torture you to death. :ugeek:
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 am » by Zer0

santaownsyou wrote:You know when I was like thirteen I came up with a hairstyle for myself ,then a year later rick astley made it big and erveryone was like you've got rick astley hair, so i cut my hair and started wearing combat boots. True story.

I started wearing Girl pants when I was in grade 9 high school and everyone laughed and thought it was hilarious, tried that a few years later and everyone said I was gay.

FACTUAL EVIDENCE! TRUTH! IRREFUTABLE!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 6:09 am » by domdabears

domains39 wrote:I'm a tool

:o

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 am » by Santaownsyou

As long as you don't wear colored laces I got no problem with you. But to be honest I haven't worn combat boots for like twenty years. That was in my punk days, after skateboarder, and before raging drunk.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 6:13 am » by Santaownsyou

otoel wrote:

I started wearing Girl pants when I was in grade 9 high school and everyone laughed and thought it was hilarious, tried that a few years later and everyone said I was gay.

FACTUAL EVIDENCE! TRUTH! IRREFUTABLE!

So nothings changed then ay? :alien51:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 am » by Zer0

domdabears wrote:
domains39 wrote:I'm a tool

:o

Hey dom, did you ban him?

Did you ban his IP?

Did you ban his ISP?

Did you ban his mother?

FUCK IT BAN HIS WHOLE COUNTRY!

MANG HE RICK ROLLED ME!

PreviousNext