Those Ancient Aliens on Cave Paintings, Were Likely That!

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 3:28 pm » by Spock

The debate concerning the intent behind things left by ancient man in regards to the theory of if they had knowledge of or witnessed and replicated aliens or alien technology.

Initially, these cave paintings which seem to signify something not quite humanoid and the correlation to ancient artifacts which seem to depict flying machines.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 06, 2011 3:47 pm » by Serendipity

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"- S. Freud

"Sometimes cave paintings of visitors and ships are just visitors and ships" -Serendipity
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 12:43 am » by Slamgunshark

spock wrote:The debate concerning the intent behind things left by ancient man in regards to the theory of if they had knowledge of or witnessed and replicated aliens or alien technology.

Initially, these cave paintings which seem to signify something not quite humanoid and the correlation to ancient artifacts which seem to depict flying machines.

These were from Pech Merle from what the article says. What I find interesting is these cave paintings from the same area:

circa 15,000 to 17,000 B.C.

seems fitting if these are supposed to be real, are we to assume that these were "realist" paintings as well?

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 1:03 am » by Spock

Good question. Hard to tell, but I would imagine, that across the entire spectrum of bizarre ancient cave paintings, a handful would be realist.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 am » by Constabul

Looks like his sombrero flew off, and he is like "Hey" and pointing.

Tho really no telling. There have been a number of pre-Roswell era ufo sighting, even have a recording in the family of my great great grandfather talking about seeing a ufo when he was young. Which was over 120 years ago. Well before the first powered flight at Kitty Hawk.

Was recorded shortly before he died, he told that story, talked about his life and the things he had seen change, and played the violin. Cool recording. My mum still has it.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 1:49 am » by Spock

Speaking of that, Jaques Vallee drew parrelles to the current UFO enigma and lore in his book Passport to Magonia.

Here is a link to the entire book online. He is my all time favorite speculator on this subject.

Passport to Magonia

Initiate

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 5:07 am » by Kayla

serendipity wrote:"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"- S. Freud

"Sometimes cave paintings of visitors and ships are just visitors and ships" -Serendipity

Well said :flop: it seems like some people are getting desperate in their efforts to hide aliens from us.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 5:26 am » by Hackjames

spock wrote:The debate concerning the intent behind things left by ancient man in regards to the theory of if they had knowledge of or witnessed and replicated aliens or alien technology.

Thank you, I could not have hoped for a clearer response. I thought maybe you were finding similarities between the people involved in the respective discussions, which is why I asked.

It was a well-made argument, by the way (yours).

Do you believe that extraterrestrials are the inspiration for (some of) these paintings, or at least think that it's "logical" to assume there's a good chance they are?
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Previous