Thousands of South African miners sacked

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 2:32 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 5, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Anglo American Platinum - the world's largest platinum producer, has sacked up to 12,000 miners in South Africa for staging what the company said unlawful strike.
The industrial action has also spread to other mining industries with over 75,000 miners striking across the country.
South Africa, which produces an estimated 75 per cent of the world's platinum supply, has been facing labour unrest in recent weeks over the issue of pay rise.
Al Jazeera's Tania Page reports from Rustenburg.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 am » by *WillEase*

Mining Company Fires 12,000 Striking Workers in South Africa
Published on Oct 5, 2012 by NewsyWorld

The company says the 12,000 illegally striking workers didn't show up for disciplinary action.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:32 am » by The57ironman

....another chapter in the global elites quest to rape the planet using the sweat off our backs... :mrcool:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 am » by Boatman

The57ironman wrote:.

....another chapter in the global elites quest to rape the planet using the sweat off our backs... :mrcool:

Amen to that Iron. I really feel for those guys being a retired miner myself, it's a brotherhood you understand :flop: