Thread to Thread Stalking

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 8:35 pm » by TheDuck


Baffling indeed :bang; :headscratch: :think:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19007
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 8:45 pm » by Slith


vulcanic wrote:
theduck wrote:
vulcanic wrote:lol you guys got it easy!!! try being video poster and getting every single video you post 1 star and bad comments on all your videos by the same people.the video stalkers are worse then the forum stalkers :hell:

in the forums you gotta remember it takes 2 to fight. i tend to ignore any forum posters i don't like i don't read them i don't reply to them but i'll reply everyone eles and they get tired of no replys and tend to give up.

but the video stalkers they don't even come back to see if you replyed them they hit up your vid once then off to next video.


I always give you 5 stars geeza and yeh video stalkers are the worst :bang;


:flop: yeah i havn't had trouble lately but i havn't posted many videos in the past few months but i still see mr 1 star hit every video on 3-4 pages. its funny when you catch them doing it you'll see 1 stars flying down the pages, whoever it is does not watch the videos he just 1 stars them and leaves bad comments here and there.

but the worste part is they not giving the video content 1 star they are giving the video poster 1 star wich i think is unfair seeing some videos here are very good but got overlooked due to 1 star, people think the video is going be bad and don't watch it.

Are there bird footprints beside the one star ratings? Just czeching? :mrgreen:
Image

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 8:46 pm » by Drextin


Are there bird footprints beside the one star ratings? Just czeching? :mrgreen:


now that was clever!!!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 pm

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 8:51 pm » by Lordgaga


I never asked to members here to give me "stars", nor to post "delicate" comments.Since I am posting vids here that I do not produce -as I often stated- , I do not desereve to be insulted . Honestly, NONE pay me for this, and I do this because of passion and interest.

AND I HAVE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT HERE, SO I DO NOT VOTE TO MYSELF.
Last edited by Lordgaga on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Järv som Järven
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6065
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 8:53 pm » by Vulcanic


lordgaga wrote:I never asked to members here to give me "stars", nor to post "delicate" comments.Since I am posting vids here that I do not produce -as I often stated- , I do not desereve to be insulted . Honestly, NONE pay me for this, and I do this because of passion and interest.


:flop:
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 pm

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 pm » by Lordgaga


vulcanic wrote:
lordgaga wrote:I never asked to members here to give me "stars", nor to post "delicate" comments.Since I am posting vids here that I do not produce -as I often stated- , I do not desereve to be insulted . Honestly, NONE pay me for this, and I do this because of passion and interest.


:flop:


:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :D :D :D :hugging:
Järv som Järven
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19007
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 9:00 pm » by Slith


I've watched a lot of your video's guys. I've never thought to rate them. Didn't think it was important. Sorry for this, I will in the future. If something really stands out I will make a comment. The vids are why I joined here in the first place. Keep doing what your doing. Good stuff.
Slith
Image

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6065
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 9:04 pm » by Vulcanic


lordgaga wrote:
vulcanic wrote:
lordgaga wrote:I never asked to members here to give me "stars", nor to post "delicate" comments.Since I am posting vids here that I do not produce -as I often stated- , I do not desereve to be insulted . Honestly, NONE pay me for this, and I do this because of passion and interest.


:flop:


:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :D :D :D :hugging:


when i first started to post videos i got hell here but i found a way to make it better, i made a myspace account about all mysteries of the world and whenever i get 1 star i post the video in my bulletins and ask friends to watch it and please rate it fair i don't want 5 stars or 1 star if not worth it, just ask for a fair rate and after awhile mr 1 star gave up on me.
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


end0fall

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 9:14 pm » by end0fall


LowSix wrote:
end0fall wrote:The truth is that there is a little clique here on dtv,this small group of people go around picking on one person at a time in an attempt to beat them down for reasons unknown,i'm not going to name names but we all know who they are.


Man i have just got to BEG you to consider the types of posters that you feel get picked on.

Why wouldnt this phantom gang beat up on Brill, or Vulcanic, or Fatrock, or ?
Or you? Or Lonewolf, or Duck or Concrete?..the list goes on.

There are hundreds of people that get treated with the utmost respect..becuase thats how THEY post...

The mentality and style of the people that catch shit should be BLATANTLY obvious, and at this point its bugging me a little, that people cant distinguish who catches crap and why..

The normal, rational, levelheaded, non silly, non trolling, non baiting people NEVER EVER EVER catch shit..

i just dont get the Blind eye the troublemakers get,
but people that respond to them catch it all.

Baffling.

Low in my opinion you are one of the victims not a perpetrator ,I have seen many of your better posts get shot down by these cyberstalkers/bullies.

I think you took my post the wrong way,but never mind, it happens :)
What's important is I set it straight just now.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 pm

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 9:19 pm » by Lordgaga


dlslith wrote:I've watched a lot of your video's guys. I've never thought to rate them. Didn't think it was important. Sorry for this, I will in the future. If something really stands out I will make a comment. The vids are why I joined here in the first place. Keep doing what your doing. Good stuff.
Slith


Do what you like to do.I am still proud of myself and for what I do for the UFOs community.
Järv som Järven
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook