Thread to Thread Stalking

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 pm » by Slith

drextin wrote:
spock wrote:
vulcanic wrote:lowsix and drex get alot heat i like them both and i love there posts i can't count how many times i thought i knew full story of subject and they brought to light great info that sometimes shoots holes in what i thought was real.

100% Agreed.

Except Drex is just a tad to the left of me - but I still love the commie!

just cause i think stalin had a really good grasp on population control does not make me a commie.............just a sympathizer! :D

was gonna leave it at that but before one of the stalkers with no sense of humor chimes in..............that was a joke.

You following me Drex? :owned: K I'm changing my name to DJ2012

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 10:47 pm » by Vulcanic

blacky and other ancient mysteries lovers stop into this topic/thread topic2993.html one thing in this video is overlooked and i been waiting for someone to notice it :)

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 10:47 pm » by Slith

run with it! hehe

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 10:49 pm » by Slith

vulcanic wrote:blacky and other ancient mysteries lovers stop into this topic/thread topic2993.html one thing in this video is overlooked and i been waiting for someone to notice it :)

Will do Vulcanic. No time right now, but love the ancient mysteries

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 pm » by Blacky

vulcanic wrote:wow vulcanic you have had a few people stalking you!
all I know for me is Darkstuff he accused me of rating my own vids to 5 stars, (which as you know you cant rate your own vids) he said only one person has watched the vid so how can it be 5 stars?
well to me that says that the one person to have watched it gave it 5, so then he went around giving all my vids 1 star without watching them!
he kept leaving the odd stupid comment!
Dont let people stop you from posting vids vulcanic!
your vids were what got me into this site fully!
:flop: :flop: :flop:
:cheers:

me and you have allways had alot in common mainly with ancient mysteries! there is so much to be discovored mainly underwater, after the ice age water levels got higher and humans love to build citys on the coast near the water and got flooded and rest under the water now just waiting for us to find it. plus i think we both agree that cement wasn't the only lost tech of the ancients :flop:[/quote]

totally!!!!! :clapper: :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 10:54 pm » by TheDuck

dlslith wrote:I've watched a lot of your video's guys. I've never thought to rate them. Didn't think it was important. Sorry for this, I will in the future. If something really stands out I will make a comment. The vids are why I joined here in the first place. Keep doing what your doing. Good stuff.
Slith

Rate 'em man :flop:

And yeh keep up the excellent work guys we all love and respect it :hugging:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 10:56 pm » by Blacky

vulcanic wrote:blacky and other ancient mysteries lovers stop into this topic/thread topic2993.html one thing in this video is overlooked and i been waiting for someone to notice it :)

will do vulcanic! oh wait its a vid with parts to it! dont do them vulcanic :lol:

will check these out first thing tomorrow havent got time tonight!
dont think I have seen these vids all the way through before!
cheers vulcanic! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 11:00 pm » by Drextin

yeah not enough love is given to the vid posters..........their content is what sets dtv apart from the rest. we are all just riding their wave.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 11:05 pm » by Lisakitty

darrylmckay wrote:Is it my imagination or has it become fashionable on DTV to stalk people from thread to thread to continue the fight you started.

I cannot understand how some people on here cannot disagree with someone on one topic and then move on to the next topic in a civil manner. They seem determined to continue with whatever gripe they have into every topic.

These contuniued "grudge" matches annoy the shit out on me.

Fine, disagree on a thread, have a long drawn out fight if you want to, but stick to one thread or topic, dont chase someone to thier next post in a different thread just to attack again.

Psiman, you are the master of this art.

Yes, I have seen this more often than not. I will be reading, what people have to say about the current topic, which is being discussed, and then BAM! there it is, someone saying something, about another DTV member being a :censored:, or something of that nature.
I think that those people, should work out their differences else where, and not in the middle of an important topic, because it takes away the seriousness of said topic, therefore, causing people who started out being interested in the discussion, to abandon the post.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 08, 2014 11:17 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Darrylmckay wrote:Is it my imagination or has it become fashionable on DTV to stalk people from thread to thread to continue the fight you started.

I cannot understand how some people on here cannot disagree with someone on one topic and then move on to the next topic in a civil manner. They seem determined to continue with whatever gripe they have into every topic.

These contuniued "grudge" matches annoy the shit out on me.

Fine, disagree on a thread, have a long drawn out fight if you want to, but stick to one thread or topic, dont chase someone to thier next post in a different thread just to attack again.

Jeez, some things just never change.. :bang;

originally posted September 2009
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PreviousNext