Thread to Thread Stalking

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 4:14 pm » by Darrylmckay

Is it my imagination or has it become fashionable on DTV to stalk people from thread to thread to continue the fight you started.

I cannot understand how some people on here cannot disagree with someone on one topic and then move on to the next topic in a civil manner. They seem determined to continue with whatever gripe they have into every topic.

These contuniued "grudge" matches annoy the shit out on me.

Fine, disagree on a thread, have a long drawn out fight if you want to, but stick to one thread or topic, dont chase someone to thier next post in a different thread just to attack again.

Psiman, you are the master of this art.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 5:16 pm » by Spock

Amen Darryl! :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 5:30 pm » by Boondox681

the sad thing is is that some people just don't have anything better to do.get a job,get a life,fuck-get a nosebleed.....at least it gets you away from the keyboard.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 pm » by Lowsix

boondox681 wrote:the sad thing is is that some people just don't have anything better to do.get a job,get a life,fuck-get a nosebleed.....

agreed 100%

(for the record, that is a literal, not sarcastic agreement)

:flop:

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 5:52 pm » by Boondox681

LOW-IS THAT YOU!you fucking rule!dude,that pic was right on the money :lol:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 6:16 pm » by Drextin

but darryl if they didn't stalk certain members no one would give them a second thought. ever seen those sucker fish stuck to sharks?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

brillbilly

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 6:32 pm » by brillbilly

i came here to get knowledge,iv not been about to much but over the past 2 weeks i have seen motiveless attacks on fellow DTV members that have no grounds to be of such magnitude, and the attackers can be so hypocritical in there verbal onslaught by making out that if you go to any other site you are a cult member or crap like that.I bet the very people that verbly attack other DTVmembers have more than 1 site :bang;

Initiate

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 pm » by Dboyseeker

:flop: true words brills..sad innit
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Initiate

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 6:56 pm » by Windycity

brillbilly wrote:i came here to get knowledge,iv not been about to much but over the past 2 weeks i have seen motiveless attacks on fellow DTV members that have no grounds to be of such magnitude, and the attackers can be so hypocritical in there verbal onslaught by making out that if you go to any other site you are a cult member or crap like that.I bet the very people that verbly attack other DTVmembers have more than 1 site :bang;

Im here for the same reason. But when the trolls start flaming, Im done. The original message gets lost. And thats a dam shame. There are many individuals here with so much good to contribute/disclose, and Im greatful to them. Just wanted to speak my mind and say that the real deal is appreciated! :nails:
The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the Universe to do.

— Galileo Galilei

brillbilly

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 6:56 pm » by brillbilly

dboyseeker wrote::flop: true words brills..sad innit
,yep,its the bitching and outright lies that make me question bothering to take my time and post on DTV.i have had 1 disagrement on here since i joined that was sorted with no malice and we moved on,but some members are just coming in on posts to lie and cause noting but crap for all who are trying just to give a point of view.i dont understand that sort of mentality,its should have stayed in the school play ground if they are over 16.my opinion only as im me and free and chose were i go in cyberspace. :cheers:

Next