THREATS AND INTIMIDATION TACTICS ON ALIENS & UFOS FORUM

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 3:28 am » by Shaggietrip

[quote]the DTV graveyard is littered with hundreds of banned members, many of them completely innocent, of course, but the banning must continue until we have gotten rid of each and every member who even remotely questions our awesome power.[quote]

Sounds like jail? Not that I would know. I have heard rumors.

:peep:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 am » by Iamthatiam

Shaggietrip wrote:
the DTV graveyard is littered with hundreds of banned members, many of them completely innocent, of course, but the banning must continue until we have gotten rid of each and every member who even remotely questions our awesome power.

Sounds like jail? Not that I would know. I have heard rumors.

:peep:

No Shaggy, not jail...worse! Just think about it, if being ban is like jail, being permaban is like...

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 9:38 am » by Edgar 2.0

Every day (well, not every day really, almost every day...) for more than 40 years, i've spent fighting against the Evil. Venomous people, crooks, art stealers, bullies, lawyers, wild-west type of business people, two ex-mother-in-law, you name it.It wasn't an easy fight, i got not one, but two cancers in the process, so much negative energy passed through my body and mind. Lot of this energy just bounced off of me, so it was easy to get rid of it, but some of it stayed inside and caused a shitload of physical and psychological shit.

Please don't think i'm crapping. I've seen the Evil, i know the Evil, and can sense it. Just like some people can smell humidity when renting a new apartment, although the landlord did his best to mask it up with a bunch of air fresheners :D.

Subliminal channeling, mind-images, colours, sounds, memetics, word construction...These are just the small number of techniques that the Evil use to lead people towards psychophysiological fuck-up. These techniques have been used throughout the history, from Ancient Egypt, West African kings, Nazis, all the way to the Gitmo.

Subliminal channeling or manipulation targets our subconsciousness. Subconsciousness is able to process much much more realtime informations than consciousness. All our senses transmit all of the informations to subconsciousness, where it is being filtered, and ( if relevant to us), sent to consciousness. The trick is that all, and i mean all, information you've ever absorbed is stored. It's not gone. Every one that has ever visited the good psyhologist-hypnotist will know what i'm talking about. So, all the technician of Evil needs to do is to set the environment for, and trigger the data . Mind-imaging is then applied via colours, sounds, anything what we'd call multimedia, after the environment is set, and serves as a trigger.

Lucian knows these techniques.

Particular words, expressions, and the way they've been constructed and combined with images and all-around darkness in Lucian's posts triggered my defensive mechanism. And when he mentioned his experiments with Linux and AI (Artificial Intelligence), i knew i was right about all. Plus the recruitment techniques, along with double-faced replies when confronted with the forum authorities (yeah, the moderators :lol: ) , and finally my never answered challenge for an explanation, convinced me.

I'm and old guy, and was exposed to the some of the world's best "players" , and won. Each time. So Lucian is really a peanuts for me. But he is dangerous to the other, younger and inexperienced people here on the forum.

Corn, you said "Takes one to know one", i'd say "Takes one which knows, to know one".

Anyways, people who know me here and in the real life know that i'm pretty much down the earth and not an instigator of witch or snipe hunt, whatever you name it. And i'm certainly not a Crusader or de Torquemada. But when and if the Evil is in question, i take no prisoners in the battle.

So help me Good.

It's not Iam's fault, i was the first one that started all this as soon as saw his first post.
Yeah, i might be guilty of the agenda crime. But it is an agenda of Good. Verses the opposite one.

This is my last post regarding this case.

P.S. Lucian, if you haven't already, read the first letters of each sentence in the first paragraph, and you'll know what i think of you. And what you really are.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 am » by Newearthman

Edgar 2.0 wrote:Every day (well, not every day really, almost every day...) for more than 40 years, i've spent fighting against the Evil. Venomous people, crooks, art stealers, bullies, lawyers, wild-west type of business people, two ex-mother-in-law, you name it.It wasn't an easy fight, i got not one, but two cancers in the process, so much negative energy passed through my body and mind. Lot of this energy just bounced off of me, so it was easy to get rid of it, but some of it stayed inside and caused a shitload of physical and psychological shit.

P.S. Lucian, if you haven't already, read the first letters of each sentence in the first paragraph, and you'll know what i think of you. And what you really are.

Just in case it wasn't obvious!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 am » by *WillEase*

Newearthman wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:Every day (well, not every day really, almost every day...) for more than 40 years, i've spent fighting against the Evil. Venomous people, crooks, art stealers, bullies, lawyers, wild-west type of business people, two ex-mother-in-law, you name it.It wasn't an easy fight, i got not one, but two cancers in the process, so much negative energy passed through my body and mind. Lot of this energy just bounced off of me, so it was easy to get rid of it, but some of it stayed inside and caused a shitload of physical and psychological shit.

Just in case it wasn't obvious!

He could have colorized the letters! :twisted:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 10:38 am » by Canubis

heres a tip,

IF u want to abuse and bully someone, use one of my old threads....

it will guarantee public views

Strengthen your derogitive clams

Call the mods in alot faster

ANd then we can all get banned together
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 12:37 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Ed.... :flop:

There are some pathetic....( miserably or contemptibly inadequate ) psychological games being played out here under the heading of social experiment or the like..Like Ed said....'This is my last post regarding this case.'

..Knock yourselves out and enjoy the ride... :cry:

Im old too and I have played the game many many times also...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 12:47 pm » by Akashicrebel

Phaeton wrote:Next youll be welcoming Iam as 'one of the mod crew'.

:o
funny you mention that phaeton.
after ironman join the mods crew (it was a great decision i think, and his positive presents as a mod cant be ignored) i was thinking to myself who is my favorite choice to be a mod. IAM was no.2 . and i will talk on his favor this time. i will make it short.
IAM is "what you see is what you get". one of the only persons here not to hide himself. maybe that is because he is a man that STAND BEHIND HIS WORDS? i think so. if IAM mistake, what is seem to be really not common to him- he will stand behind his mistake and will fix what he can,something that is actually rare to happened here in this forum.

my no. 1 choice to be a mod here is DEMOBE. do i really need to talk on his favor? :D
Last edited by Akashicrebel on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 12:50 pm » by monica44

Not only are we patrons of DTV, we are each ambassadors for the truth and freedom, so imagine all those people who pop in to check out such sites because they are awakening etc only to find that we are at each other's throats!! This can only be detrimental to the cause because if i was new again i would think twice about coming to a place where nasty pieces of work are allowed to spread the poison, I for one say that no more posts should be allowed to be put here, and anyone else caught making such baiting threads should be banned immediately...
I like to think i am as open minded and live and let live approach to life as most but this is appalling and childish, and damaging, to what is a great website..
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 pm » by Iamthatiam

Akashicrebel wrote:IAM is "what you see is what you get". one of the only persons here not to hide himself. maybe that is because he is a man that STAND BEHIND HIS WORDS? i think so. if IAM mistake, what is seem to be really not common to him- he will stand behind his mistake and will fix what he can,something that is actually rare to happened here in this forum.

Man, thanks very much for the compliment, which I will hardly forget..Yes, brother, I do stand for my words, and stand for it's reparation, whenever my conscience calls for it!

Unfortunately, I could not be a Mod, even if accepted by the Mods, I have not time for that, as to be a Mod, you need to be regularly commited, which is impossible to me, given the circunstances of my job.

Demobe would be an excellent choice, he's wise and kind, but also I know he would do the best for DTV's harmony, carrying a "death sentence", inclusive!!!

Much love, health & wealth to you & yours, my friend!

:hugging:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

PreviousNext