THREATS AND INTIMIDATION TACTICS ON ALIENS & UFOS FORUM

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 pm » by Iamthatiam

Canubis wrote:heres a tip,

IF u want to abuse and bully someone, use one of my old threads....

it will guarantee public views

Strengthen your derogitive clams

Call the mods in alot faster

ANd then we can all get banned together

ROFL!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 3:18 pm » by Cornbread714

Okay, I've had enough of this shit.

Edgar, I get your point - I got it from the start of this debacle.

It's too bad you don't get mine.

While the other mods and I were trying to make a well-considered decision, you and IAM went vigilante on this Lucian guy, or whatever the fuck his name is. You blew the matter out of proportion and you tried to take over as the policemen of the site. It made handling the situation much more difficult.

That shit ain't gonna happen anymore. Take a week off to think about it.

You, too, IAM.

And an even stronger warning to you, IAM. You have - from day one, almost - threatened and tried to intimidate anyone you don't like. You have threatened to hack people, and that shit DEFINITELY ain't gonna fly around here. That's why I banned you in the past, but I allowed you to come back, partly because I think, overall, you're okay (just like I feel about Edgar), and partly because you were just so damned persistent.

But your bullying tactics have to stop, as of now. Not just with this Lucian asshole, but in all cases.

I don't care if you and Edgar think you're wielding flaming swords of righteousness, you don't run this site.

Got it?

Enjoy your vacation.

As for Lucian - sorry Direktor, but you're done, and here's why:

1) Your presence is disruptive. I can't read your soul or your deepest intentions, the way IAM and Edgar claim to be able to, but as they say in Texas: "This ain't my first rodeo". And something definitely stinks.

2) You don't actually interact, you are here strictly for an agenda (benign or not), using our bandwidth to further your "experiments". I suggest you purchase your own domain, where you can spew all this crap freely. If anyone is interested, they can find you, I'm sure...

So, meanwhile, get the fuck out of here.

A side note to Phaeton. I don't care for you, but I admit some of the points you made are valid. Even though you are an asshat. But keep in mind that now you are trolling, flaming and baiting, too.

So you also get a week off.

That is all.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 3:20 pm » by Akashicrebel

Iamthatiam wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote:IAM is "what you see is what you get". one of the only persons here not to hide himself. maybe that is because he is a man that STAND BEHIND HIS WORDS? i think so. if IAM mistake, what is seem to be really not common to him- he will stand behind his mistake and will fix what he can,something that is actually rare to happened here in this forum.

Man, thanks very much for the compliment, which I will hardly forget..Yes, brother, I do stand for my words, and stand for it's reparation, whenever my conscience calls for it!

Unfortunately, I could not be a Mod, even if accepted by the Mods, I have not time for that, as to be a Mod, you need to be regularly commited, which is impossible to me, given the circunstances of my job.

Demobe would be an excellent choice, he's wise and kind, but also I know he would do the best for DTV's harmony, carrying a "death sentence", inclusive!!!

Much love, health & wealth to you & yours, my friend!

:hugging:

only my personal "truth revealed" opinion about you bro, to call you "shill" or "agent" like some people here doing is a clumsy mistake of someone who will not give the effort "to look to you in the eyes from the same height". you no what i mean. our opinion is sometime totally opposite in some subjects, but we never had any problem about that.
wish only good for you and yours,brother
Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 3:27 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Cornbread714 wrote:Okay, I've had enough of this shit.

Edgar, I get your point - I got it from the start of this debacle.

It's too bad you don't get mine.

While the other mods and I were trying to make a well-considered decision, you and IAM went vigilante on this Lucian guy, or whatever the fuck his name is. You blew the matter out of proportion and you tried to take over as the policemen of the site. It made handling the situation much more difficult.

That shit ain't gonna happen anymore. Take a week off to think about it.

You, too, IAM.

And an even stronger warning to you, IAM. You have - from day one, almost - threatened and tried to intimidate anyone you don't like. You have threatened to hack people, and that shit DEFINITELY ain't gonna fly around here. That's why I banned you in the past, but I allowed you to come back, partly because I think, overall, you're okay (just like I feel about Edgar), and partly because you were just so damned persistent.

But your bullying tactics have to stop, as of now. Not just with this Lucian asshole, but in all cases.

I don't care if you and Edgar think you're wielding flaming swords of righteousness, you don't run this site.

Got it?

Enjoy your vacation.

As for Lucian - sorry Direktor, but you're done, and here's why:

1) Your presence is disruptive. I can't read your soul or your deepest intentions, the way IAM and Edgar claim to be able to, but as they say in Texas: "This ain't my first rodeo". And something definitely stinks.

2) You don't actually interact, you are here strictly for an agenda (benign or not), using our bandwidth to further your "experiments". I suggest you purchase your own domain, where you can spew all this crap freely. If anyone is interested, they can find you, I'm sure...

So, meanwhile, get the fuck out of here.

A side note to Phaeton. I don't care for you, but I admit some of the points you made are valid. Even though you are an asshat. But keep in mind that now you are trolling, flaming and baiting, too.

So you also get a week off.

That is all.

:headscratch:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 3:40 pm » by Akashicrebel

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

brother Mendoza you been missed.
was it a good vacation? hope you back with allot of positive energy and stories.
what with the headscratch?
hope you didn't bring with you some head lice or something.... :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 3:52 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Akashicrebel wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

was it a good vacation? hope you back with allot of positive energy and stories.

Good to see you too Akashic bro, Good to see you posting much more lately also, The trip was excellent, Turkey is steeped in history and mythology, I have been many times over the last 20 years...Headscratch...Not enough hair forlice my friend :) It was just a simple response to cornbreads post and decision..Just me making a personal comment without having to say too much that I am sure he will understand...Your avatar is growing bro, you will need a page to yourself soon just to fit it on....You should PM me some time and we can link up on FB...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 pm » by Akashicrebel

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Good to see you too Akashic bro, Good to see you posting much more lately also, The trip was excellent, Turkey is steeped in history and mythology, I have been many times over the last 20 years...Headscratch...Not enough hair forlice my friend :) It was just a simple response to cornbreads post and decision..Just me making a personal comment without having to say too much that I am sure he will understand...Your avatar is growing bro, you will need a page to yourself soon just to fit it on....You should PM me some time and we can link up on FB...

great to see you back, i will have a vacation for week or something next month, my wife said Thailand so Thailand it is. will be happy to contact you somehow, but i have no FB account... i have some old skype account.

and i no all about the Headscratch bro, but i will agree with cornbreads that the over-reaction was unnecessary in some posts. as i see it from a personal perspective :

1 o.k, i got it, the old borg is trolling.
2 the mod's let it pass, hmmm...
3 aW some other people also think the old borg is trolling im not the only one!
4 the mods let it pass, hmmmmmm...
5 time to troll the troll, lets start with something mild...
and from here about, the shit start to get out of hand's. with allot of over reaction and extra dramatization of everything with the help of everybody. personally i dont give a damn about SETEKH and i cant take his "impotential" evil seriously.
Last edited by Akashicrebel on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 4:29 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

great to see you back, i will have a vacation for week or something next month, my wife said Thailand so Thailand it is. will be happy to contact you somehow, but i have no FB account... i have some old skype account.[/quote]

I am on skype..my username is skinnycatgarcia...

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 9:29 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Carefull in Thailand you don't want to be known as hurtswhenyoupee when you get back :alien51: :lol: :alien51:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm » by TheDuck

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext