THREATS AND INTIMIDATION TACTICS ON ALIENS & UFOS FORUM

Initiate

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 6:59 pm » by DIRECTOR SETEKH

THREATS AND INTIMIDATION TACTICS ON ALIENS & UFOS FORUM

In what appears to be a concerted effort of threatening behavior a number of DTV members are engaged in a campaign of name calling, bullying, and threatening behavior in an attempt to drive me from this forum.

I posted a thread about MULTIVERSE THEORY and have many positive responses but a certain group insists on behavior in violation of DTV rules.

They are Iamthatiam, Edgar 2.0, Fatdogmendoza, Akashicrbel, Otoel, and a few others that pile on if they feel it is a safe group thing to do. It seems they think they control this forum for some odd reason.

In contrast Marduk2012, a moderator, has encouraged me to continue with the MULTIVERSE THEORY thread.

Can something be done about these errant members? I believe this type of behavior does really discourage anyone from posting here. I like DTV and plan to keep posting as long as I am permitted.

Thank you for the consideration.

DIRECTOR SETEKH

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 7:18 pm » by *WillEase*

Keep in mind that this type of thing happens in all forums and in all websites. How much of a threat can they be really?
I mean we are talking about one thread.
Besides, if everyone agrees with you then the topic would be boring.
I'd like to read the thread in question, do you have a link to it?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm » by Tuor10

If you are going to throw a hissy, at least put the correct titles. This is not a UFO and Aliens forum. In-fact, most of the content is anything but.

Thank you for changing the title in advance. I'm sure your logical mind will see the sound reasoning.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 7:24 pm » by One-23

I,m on the fence on this one, But Let's not turn this into another Epic 13 page rant on the do's and dont's of DTV. Shit happens, another day passes and we all move on.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 7:25 pm » by The57ironman

......moved to website & forum...

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm » by Phoenix rising

Best to lick your wounds and spit the puss out, there are unsavoury souls in every walk of life and there always will be, I can't comment on these guys as I have not seen the thread in question, don't lose your confidence to post as there will always be some one who appreciates it
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 pm » by Tuor10

Cageyone23 wrote:I,m on the fence on this one, But Let's not turn this into another Epic 13 page rant on the do's and dont's of DTV. Shit happens, another day passes and we all move on.

If the OP was that concerned, why not report that said people? Why make a thread, and name the so called bullies LOL

FFS...this place is reminiscent of my my primary school days.

Why don't all the old hens just have a mothers meeting and be done with it.

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 7:34 pm » by One-23

Tuor10 wrote:
Cageyone23 wrote:I,m on the fence on this one, But Let's not turn this into another Epic 13 page rant on the do's and dont's of DTV. Shit happens, another day passes and we all move on.

If the OP was that concerned, why not report that said people? Why make a thread, and name the so called bullies LOL

I was thinking exactly the same, Seems like playground tactics.
I know we all like a debate about one thing or another, but coming onto a conspiracy site and leaving behind your bullet proof vest is like committing suicide.
Some folks need to get a thicker skin if they want to survive the wrath of the peculiarities here on DTV

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm » by DIRECTOR SETEKH

Thank your for the responses.

Here is a link to the thread in question.

alien-god-virus-invades-multiverse-simulation-sham-t74922.html

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 pm » by Tuor10

Cageyone23 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:

I was thinking exactly the same, Seems like playground tactics.
I know we all like a debate about one thing or another, but coming onto a conspiracy site and leaving behind your bullet proof vest is like committing suicide.
Some folks need to get a thicker skin if they want to survive the wrath of the peculiarities here on DTV

Indeed, mate. You need a thick skin. It is a global arena in many respects. Most don't realise that while only a few post, thousands read said posts.

Next