Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 6:09 pm » by Spreadthetruth

UFO encounters became especially frequent in the middle of the 20th century, when it became impossible to disregard incidents of UFO sightings anymore. Special services started establishing special departments for air defense troops, secret laboratories were organized to study the phenomenon. It is not ruled out, that secret services have already had chances to study fragments of alien spaceships or even aliens themselves.

It is about time science should say its word regarding the problem, and it did. SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, released a sensational statement.

Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 240 kilometers wide. Two others are smaller. At present, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.MORE HERE
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/323/713/ ... _2012.html

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 6:45 pm » by Punjedi

First off, anyone could have written that drivel. HAARD? lol it's HAARP.

There were so many errors in that report I couldn't tell what info was supposed to be accurate.

Not to mention absolutely no reference or links to the people or events listed in the article.

I call shenanigans!
Nihil Sine Fide!

Writer

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 8:03 pm » by Kakareta

Oh it's only 3 giant spaceships heading for earth but lets talk about human footprints and remains on the moon instead.

Pure nonsense.

This is just one example of the copious amounts of completely ridiculous nonsense that saturates this entire subject and completely shatters any credible incidents or reports that may otherwise actually have something interesting and truly unexplainable by terrestrial means. Instead you have to wade through all the bullshit that infects everything to the point where you can't tell hoax from fact or first rate gibberish from credible accounts.

A great example of this was that video "Omega" (in the thread "greatest discovery in human history) i mean it's just absurd, it's just so beyond ludicrous i can't quite believe someone is actually taking it seriously. Things like that just totally overshadow anything that may be just interesting or potentially ground breaking.

Just... i don't have the words to describe how retarded some of this stuff can be.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 8:04 pm » by Stratosfear

punjedi wrote:First off, anyone could have written that drivel. HAARD? lol it's HAARP.

There were so many errors in that report I couldn't tell what info was supposed to be accurate.

Not to mention absolutely no reference or links to the people or events listed in the article.

I call shenanigans!

Indeed. Load of crap in other words.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 8:09 pm » by Funnyman46

punjedi wrote:First off, anyone could have written that drivel. HAARD? lol it's HAARP.

I call shenanigans!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 pm » by Symbolon

Why in the name of Zeus's butt would they want to attack Earth, if they are indeed Space craft? And why wait till 2012?

Initiate

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 5:50 am » by Whiteknight2000

Strange though....

If they were a serious news organisation they would atleast post links to the statements that they have made, and funnily enough I don't see quotations.

Now this before its new's website is turning into a big joke. This is just wrong on so many levels. I thought it was spose to be a serious website.

Last of all If I was an Alien that want's to attack earth. Why would I give all of earth a 10 YEAR WARNING WE ARE GOING TO ATTACK!!!!!????

I think the OP should have thought of that the next time he posts up this thread.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 7:05 am » by Ramseye

eutimes.net puts out alot of fiction on their site...alot like Sorcha Faal's fiction.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 7:15 am » by Redwoodrick

Look no further than that buttrag for the source of such pure crap!!
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 8:29 am » by Mediasorcerer

good shit people,dont swallow no shit from anywhere,

scrutinise to the nth degree,then a bit more,cos there is a group/groups out there who are deliberately posting shit up to discredit real researchers,and create confusion in our communities,which shows you we are real threat .dont be a sucker sheeple.
like the galactic federation of fucknuckles.

this goes for anything and everything.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do