Three Love Songs to DTV- From Me

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 10:30 pm » by Seahawk


To DTV, With Love.

Forgive Me. : > }

It's all in the lyrics.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C066VvAev_Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C066VvAev_Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CpldChvYY8A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CpldChvYY8A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4xLdpM01inM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4xLdpM01inM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18488
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 10:37 pm » by Slith


seahawk100 wrote:To DTV, With Love.

Forgive Me. : > }

It's all in the lyrics.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C066VvAev_Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C066VvAev_Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CpldChvYY8A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CpldChvYY8A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4xLdpM01inM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4xLdpM01inM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Number 2 hawk???? Oh crap. Borat does Katy. Ouch. Yeah that kind of sums it up. hehe
Image

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:55 pm

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 10:47 pm » by Wrathofkahn


Be careful hawk. Music threads can be dangerous LOL!
Image
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 11:00 pm » by Seahawk


wrathofkahn wrote:Be careful hawk. Music threads can be dangerous LOL!



Thanks, Khan. I know this, but in this case the music vids are just the medium for the message. Hope all can see this.

There's some humor, humility, and truth in there as well, hope they can see that.

Peace,

Hawk


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 am

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 11:12 pm » by bugmenot



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 6:39 am » by Lucidlemondrop


I give you credit Hawk, for attempting to express yourself....If music is the venue you have chosen then it's all good with me~

I liked all the songs, but the Katy Perry was hard to make it through till the end~
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 am » by Lucidlemondrop


naught wrote:[youtube]=9Ell_xIVS7E&feature=PlayList&p=E8A560A623BA8E1C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19[/youtube]


Naught.....Your shooting blanks...
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 am » by Seahawk


lucidlemondrop wrote:I give you credit Hawk, for attempting to express yourself....If music is the venue you have chosen then it's all good with me~

I liked all the songs, but the Katy Perry was hard to make it through till the end~


Oh, come on, Lucid, don't you think that the Hot and Cold cover was funny? Hey, those guys do a pretty good job of it. lol. I just interjected that one for humor- you know, to represent the sort of tempestuous relationships that go on here- a love-hate relationship. In the real Katy Perry vid, Love wins out over hate- I guess that was lost in this version. I just saw it and couldn't stop laughing. I wanted to share that feeling with people here.

I was just trying to show people that I am a real, live, warm, caring, human being with a sense of humor. I was sincere about it, but I guess that doesn't matter. That's O.K.


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5854
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 8:17 am » by Vulcanic


heres the thread link to disclose.tv music topic8855.html
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 am » by Lucidlemondrop


seahawk100 wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I give you credit Hawk, for attempting to express yourself....If music is the venue you have chosen then it's all good with me~

I liked all the songs, but the Katy Perry was hard to make it through till the end~


Oh, come on, Lucid, don't you think that the Hot and Cold cover was funny? Hey, those guys do a pretty good job of it. lol. I just interjected that one for humor- you know, to represent the sort of tempestuous relationships that go on here- a love-hate relationship. In the real Katy Perry vid, Love wins out over hate- I guess that was lost in this version. I just saw it and couldn't stop laughing. I wanted to share that feeling with people here.

I was just trying to show people that I am a real, live, warm, caring, human being with a sense of humor. I was sincere about it, but I guess that doesn't matter. That's O.K.


Of course it matters.....My senses are just a bit dull right now.....

Understand my inadequacies
What a long strange trip it's been..............


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook