Three New Hampshire newspapers endorsed Ron Paul

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 3:01 am » by Pateriot

Ron Paul is a big big defender of the Constition and to liberty. I love this about him. I also agree with his position of the Fed and that we should be restrained in our foreign entaglments. However, he says the nuttiest and off the wall things. His answers to complex problems are terribly and unrealistically simplistic. I agree wholeheartedly with 2/3 of his issues but he should not be the standard bearor for them. He is not only not good spokesperson, he inspires no confidence from most people. His son Rand has to continously try to explain and clarify Ron's bumbling statements and positions. Rand actually does a suberb job af stating the positions held by his father and is far more inspiring. I doubt that I could ever vote for Ron Paul...Rand Paul is another story. He shoud have been the one to run for President. Rand would have had a real chance to win and to take his Father's Libertarian ideas to the White House and to turn this counry around. His father has no chance to do this.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 3:59 am » by Jet17

pateriot wrote:Ron Paul is a big big defender of the Constition and to liberty. I love this about him. I also agree with his position of the Fed and that we should be restrained in our foreign entaglments. However, he says the nuttiest and off the wall things. His answers to complex problems are terribly and unrealistically simplistic. I agree wholeheartedly with 2/3 of his issues but he should not be the standard bearor for them. He is not only not good spokesperson, he inspires no confidence from most people. His son Rand has to continously try to explain and clarify Ron's bumbling statements and positions. Rand actually does a suberb job af stating the positions held by his father and is far more inspiring. I doubt that I could ever vote for Ron Paul...Rand Paul is another story. He shoud have been the one to run for President. Rand would have had a real chance to win and to take his Father's Libertarian ideas to the White House and to turn this counry around. His father has no chance to do this.

well that is your opinion...

"He inspires no confidence?"

Have you seen his following? and his support skyrocket since 2008? I would say that is confidence in itself.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 2:23 pm » by Bettyboolean

jet17 wrote:
domdabears wrote:Image

that's awesome!

:alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 2:39 pm » by Harbin

@bettyboolean

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 4:18 pm » by Phooey

I saw a clip of a NH Senator also endorsing RP. His message is catching on like wildfire folks. I feel better and better about his chances everyday. What also gives me hope is that his son Rand is a chip off the old block. After we vote Ron in for 8 years then we vote Rand in. This might be wishful thinking but I can dream can't I?

Seems like bettyboopleon and ride-her would make a great couple eh? Maybe they should cyber on skype..
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." Ron Paul

Initiate

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 pm » by Bettyboolean

harbin wrote:@bettyboolean

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage

Previous