Three New Hampshire newspapers endorsed Ron Paul

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 am » by domdabears

Three New Hampshire newspapers endorsed Ron Paul for President on Wednesday, the Texas congressman’s campaign headquarters said in a press statement.

The Littleton Courier, Berlin Reporter, and Coos County Democrat all endorsed Paul for president in the 2012 election.

“Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has been in the lead for months,” wrote one of the op-eds, “but voters still seem desperate for an alternative. There’s always another candidate pulling stronger or almost as strong numbers in the polls. Voters have lost faith in Obama, but they are not sold on Romney to replace him. Congressman Ron Paul, however, has never voted to raise a tax and voted against all of the bailouts that have riled up Tea Partiers and Occupy Wall Streeters alike,” editors at these papers said. The three dailies are all owned by the same company, Salmon Press Newspapers out of Meredith, NH.

The 12-term Congressman is currently in New Hampshire for the Republican Primaries, which take place on Tuesday Jan. 10.

Paul came in third place behind Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum in the Iowa Caucus last week. He received 21.4% of the vote. Romney and Santorum both received slightly more than 24%.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2 ... -ron-paul/
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 4:44 am » by Noentry

Ron Paul will win I feel it in my hair :lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 8:06 am » by Mydogma

noentry wrote:Ron Paul will win I feel it in my hair :lol:

Yep I think the general masses feel they have been ripped off..he has opened a lot of eyes and ears of people that couldnt/wouldnt listen to him in the past..my fear is that if he is legit they will remove him...bottom line is he is up there in age...wouldn't it be sad if one morning we wake up to hear...a) martial law declare making obama king for a while, or b) ron paul dies of heart attack....the masses still would never belive jfk was an inside job..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 11:18 pm » by Seahawk

This is good to see, but the mainstream media are still ignoring him. Yesterday, I didn't see one thing on cnn about Ron Paul. It seems to be all about the Huntsman guy- as if he were the 3rd "most popular" candidate. It also seems like this Huntsman guy has practically stolen Ron Paul's platform. Sort of like a bate and switch- if you will. Anyone else notice this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 pm » by Constabul

noentry wrote:Ron Paul will win I feel it in my hair :lol:

You've been usen oreocannons shampoo haven't you.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 pm » by Bettyboolean

yeah but like Ron Paul is a total NWO masonic shill

check it out :

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2012/01/ron-paul-race-ritual-and-scottish-rite.html
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm » by domdabears

bettyboolean wrote:yeah but like Ron Paul is a total NWO masonic shill

check it out :

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2012/01/ron-paul-race-ritual-and-scottish-rite.html

I wipe my ass with blogs.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm » by Jet17

seahawk100 wrote:This is good to see, but the mainstream media are still ignoring him. Yesterday, I didn't see one thing on cnn about Ron Paul. It seems to be all about the Huntsman guy- as if he were the 3rd "most popular" candidate. It also seems like this Huntsman guy has practically stolen Ron Paul's platform. Sort of like a bate and switch- if you will. Anyone else notice this?

yep, huntsman is the establishments version of "Ross Perot."

I read an article the other day by CNN, stating that Ron Paul blames AIDS Victims for having AIDS, and feels that They shouldn't get any help because they have AIDS.

when in fact what he said was closer to:

"the ones that contracted aids through promiscuous acts of sex should not be treated special, and have the tax-payers pay for their medical care, when they themselves didn't care about their acts of sex."

why should anyone pay for anyone else's anything in the first place.

let alone why should we pay for them to make mistakes? when they knowingly engaged in sex in an unsafe manner, then contracted something they didn't want, but went ahead and invited it anyways?

it makes no sense. but to the establishment they spin it to make it look like he doesn't care about AIDS victims, and that people who have AIDS should suffer....

Because GOD knows, that they just Randomly got AIDS from nothing so therfore, they are victims right?

no, they are victims of themselves. I do feel sorry for people that suffer, but if you are suffering because of your own choices, then YOU are to blame, and YOU should help yourself, or have someone (family, friend) help you if THEY WANT.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 pm » by Jet17

bettyboolean wrote:yeah but like Ron Paul is a total NWO masonic shill

check it out :

Wrong, I have had this argument with overly conspiratorial theorist before (several times)

not only is that blog like reading something written by a ADHD kid having issues staying on topic. but he wrongly accuses Ron Paul of being affiliated with a fraternity that is:

1. Not masonic at all.
2. That Paul is a Mason for attendance.

when the reality of it, if you look at Lamba's page and information, it says that the sutdents decide rituals, and that the founder (yes a mason) tried to impliment ideals of masonic worship into the place, but it was rejected by the attending students as rituals.

not only that, but this implies that Ron Paul was friends of Association of the Mason that started this fraternity, when the truth is the founder left WAY BEFORE Paul ever reached this school.

so that puts a hole in a few things.

While symbolism CAN be attributed to free-masonry, it is a stretch to assume that mere symbols of ANYTHING can be and should be orientated to the Masonic / Babylonian doctrine.

As I have stated before, this "sacred Geometry" argument that over conspiratorial types like to imply means "evil or masonry" is quite narrow minded, as Geometry itself is a system of stability in a 3 Dimensional world (architecture, design, stability).

Much like Mathematics is a language used to deduce theoretics... it is a tool I guess you could say.

But these Select few, and alot of Jones / Maxwell / Icke / Cooper Followers assume it's ancient symbols that carry meaning, and they could be right in historical accuracy of said symbols, but the implication of a said symbol is open for interpretation, like a family crest.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 11:56 pm » by Bettyboolean

ImageImage

Next