Throw your shoes at Bush!!!

PostMon Dec 15, 2008 1:13 am » by Hesop

Personnally, I think real photos for avatars are a good idea. In the day and age we live in, with all the shit goin on, and our attempts to awaken people sitting on the edge, putting a face on the message, shows them we are serious adults, and not 14 year olds. It tells them we don't have anything to hide, nor any reason for any shame. It gives more credibilty to the message then. Sets a good example.

Any body else ready for a change yet????? :D

PostMon Dec 15, 2008 1:23 am » by Hesop

bobbyinedmonton wrote:That was awesome!

Watch the Secret Service stumble out of the door behind Bush... Just in time!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They (SS) must really want Bush to get creamed! That was the most patheticly slow response for ANY bodyguard!

Better luck next time guys :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Dec 15, 2008 2:19 am » by Murvic

towelie wrote:Shouldve been a horse shoe wouldve hurt more if itd hit :twisted:

freaking brillient! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :sunny:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 15, 2008 2:21 am » by Becks

Funny post..

was just thinking, if this was in the US..they would have tasered the guy, said he threw a shoe bomb...and that the manufacturer's of the shoe had direct links to Bin Laden.

He would have been carted off to Gitmo and not heard from for about 7 years or so.

During the inspection of the shoe , they found traces of tinea... to which they would have charged him with weapons of mass destruction...ie biological warfare.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 15, 2008 2:59 am » by Becks

hesop wrote:Personnally, I think real photos for avatars are a good idea. In the day and age we live in, with all the shit goin on, and our attempts to awaken people sitting on the edge, putting a face on the message, shows them we are serious adults, and not 14 year olds. It tells them we don't have anything to hide, nor any reason for any shame. It gives more credibilty to the message then. Sets a good example.

Ok, I have followed disclosure of my face..lol

maybe I should change back.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 15, 2008 4:14 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

So, I can't help thinking that an ancient new tradition has been born. Whenever bush goes to leave, throw your shoes at him. It's obviously been going on for years! Infact as far as I'm aware it's been as much a part of human civilization as being born! I remember my great grandmother once telling me about the time her uncles, wifes, great aunt twice removed once avoided causing quite a social faux par when she almost neglected to throw her shoes at a bush. She was quite fortunate that she noticed the other shoes flying or she would never have been able to show her face in public. It's like christmas, everyone does it, but when you stop and think about it, you realize that you're only really doing it for two reasons. The first being that everyone else does it and has been doing it for ever. The second reason is simply because it's fun.......
Not that I'm trying to start any rumours or anything, but I heard that if you throw your shoes at bush, you get a vip access all areas pass for heaven, with all you can eat buffet, free bar all night, lapdances in the vip lounge & take home gucci goodie bags with a free mint on your pillow! :mrgreen:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Initiate

PostMon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 am » by Wrathofkahn

I think dick chenney should have a size 15 steel toe logging boot thrown at his head! Bush was a puppet of his own staff! Poor guy was being fed misinfo or disinfo as we here like to call it. Too dumb to realize the corruption taking place around him. DICK CHENEY SCARES ME! I think he scares Bush too! Bush is worried about a future hunting trip to the happy hunting ground!!!!!!!! Good shootn' Dick you crazy bastard! Meet you at the lodge after the hunt!(if I make it)!!!!!!!!!! :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :cheers:

PostMon Dec 15, 2008 9:41 am » by Hesop

becks wrote:
hesop wrote:Personnally, I think real photos for avatars are a good idea. In the day and age we live in, with all the shit goin on, and our attempts to awaken people sitting on the edge, putting a face on the message, shows them we are serious adults, and not 14 year olds. It tells them we don't have anything to hide, nor any reason for any shame. It gives more credibilty to the message then. Sets a good example.

Ok, I have followed disclosure of my face..lol

maybe I should change back.

For gods sake...KEEP IT!!! SHARP PIC DUDE :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 15, 2008 12:00 pm » by Drjones

I'm all for some REAL pictures on here...definetely...I'll upload mine,when i get one i am happy with real soon :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostMon Dec 15, 2008 1:50 pm » by Ratty

i think thay should send all reporters to one of those training camps maybe thay wont miss next time
i hope that this reporter has started a new trend

PreviousNext